—NOTHING—
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:52:31 PM by Nova »

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
Re: Un verre au Plaza Athénée
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 09:57:35 AM »
A young blond woman with pale olmost pastal blue eyes and fair skin standing probably only 165cm tall. She was really tied, with mild bags under her eyes. She pulled an all-night study session before her advanced econometrics exam she had in the afternoon. She was wearing a charcoal grey corporate vest with a a white blouse with matching suit pants. Her official name was Johanna Heloise Alessandra Gough II, however for simplicity and the sake of anonymity she went under simply Johanna Gough, the Crown Princess of the Royal Federation of Huisslandia. She was on the other smaller table on the left-hand side of where Prince Souverain was sitting.

She was really tired and came to have a light dinner. She ordered Crème de cassis as an Apéritifs. with sweet potato vichyssoise. She was waiting for her sister and was getting worried that she may have gotten lost. Her sister Emille Charlotte Jorman Gough was the Duchess of Linzst and came to Némérie to visit her sister. She finally walked in and was shown to her table where her sister was, she quietly sat down, her hair a chestnut brown and wearing more smart casual attire of a light burgundy dress and speaking in their native Dutch.

äh you finally showed. “Johanna said in a sardonic but very friendly and sisterly tone. The two sisters looked very similar to each other but different in the sense that they were 4 years apart Johanna being 24 and Emille being 20. Despite Johanna being older, her younger sister is taller by 4 feet. The younger sister replied “Yeah well its not like Huiss French and the French of Némérie is the same. Also you look…Well tired.” Johanna rolled her eyes and sighed

“Oh, you have no idea; grad school will do this to you too you know.” Emille responded “Yeah.. Well that’s probably not until another 2 years, oyu know how mother worries about you when you pull all nighters like this.”

“Yeah well I have to. Also, you think anyone here recognizes us?” The younger sister Emille replied Ïf they do they are nonchalant about it. Which I have to admit I appreciate for once. I mean I’m sure the Prince right beside us would feel the same.” She whispered to Johanna. Emille took a quick glance at Prince Souverain but quickly darted her attention back to her sister

Johana whispered back “Oh so you noticed too? “ Both of them continue to talk to each other casually

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:07:06 AM »
The tow sister looked at each other with surprised but playful smiles on their faces and chuckled lightly. Emille replied “”Uh…Well this is a small table…Also its kind of coming off a little strong don’t you think.”

Johanna interjected. “Now sis, lets not be highstrong, lets at least hear them out…. Also sorry I have little energy today. I have been studying, al night and just came from an exam.. Oh sorry, wow, sorry we didn’t introduce ourselves I’m Prin…”

Her sister Emille kicked her sisters’ leg slightly under the table, as a warning of not divulging too much information. Johanna continued “Ah Johanna and this is my younger sister Emille. We are students I’m studying here on exchange and she is here visiting me for a while. She just got off the plane yesterday and I a my brain might be a little fried so please excuse our low energy.” She said as she chuckled lightly in playfull Huiss French.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 08:19:34 AM by Viljandi »

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 06:06:14 AM »
Johanna and Emille replied to Louis question ”Not at all” Both coincidentally replied in unison. Both seemed a little overwhelmed but meeting new people was a given for them as Emille was visiting Némérie for the first time.Johanna however was accustomed to life in the small principality after being there for over 2 years now. Hopefully no-one in the bar has been able to ascertain their identities.

Johanna then replied " A real estate entrepreneur you say? Considering the principality tyou must sell a lot of high value real estate. I’m guessing most of your clients are rich billionaires looking for places to hide their tax money ” She asked in jest and with a soft smile.

Emille chimed in “I must say it is rather humbling that two students like us.”She replied after her older sister. Emille continued to playfully goad Louis. “We know who your friends over at the other table are. Don’t worry we aren’t in the business in telling people secrets, for the right price. “ She said in a playful tone with a playful smirk on her face.”

Johanna then rolled her eyes and sighed “Come on sis lets not extort the guy, at least not on our first meeting. He did say he was paying after all. Excuse my younger sister here. She usually gets like this sometimes.”
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 10:28:49 AM by Viljandi »