Author Topic: An Invitation  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Estitios

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Estitios
An Invitation
« on: December 07, 2018, 12:57:07 AM »
The Office of HRH King Carl of House Golham, Third of His Name, King of Estitios & Prince of The Sea

Dear Mr/Mrs Chief Executive Officer

I cordially invite you to set up a branch of your business in Estitios. You will be aware of my country's new flagship economic policy of no taxations on corporations operating on crown territory, making it an excellent location for which to invest your resources. Our province of Estria has swaves of land available for purchase at negotiable rates.

I look forward to hearing a return correspondence,
Yours faithfully,
Lord Ferris of House Cicero, First of his name, Master of the coin

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lord Ferris sat at his desk after sending these letters with his secretary to the CEOs of every major foreign corporation, sweating, this had the potential to make or break his political career. Should his plan to increase foreign investment in the country succeed King Carl would surely reward him with greater position, however should he fail he had not yet proven himself indispensable enough not to be "erased".

Despite his position Ferris still didn't know what happened to those who were "erased", rumours ran anywhere from the plausible being executed in a Knights Obscura compound (of which none were confirmed to exist but the Lord reasoned they must have to own numerous properties throughout the empire) to the stupid; being insinerated by the king's mere thought.

All he could do was pray.

OOC: Feel free to reply positively or negatively to this