Author Topic: North East Ardian Transport Organisation - NEATO (Krimeon, Euirasia, Rokkenjima)  (Read 2391 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima

Proposing NEATO

Having noted with dismay the collapse of talks centred upon the Trans Ardian Railway and the accompanying Trans Ardian Partnership I feel that it is best that we look to those options which are feasible in the near-term future. In these interests I wish to invite our friends from Euirasia and Krimeon to take up those aspects of the Trans Ardian Railway, which we left off on, and adopt them for a North East Ardian Transport Organisation, or NEATO for short. NEATO will benefit from the groundwork laid during TAR talks, while remaining open for further expansion with nations further afield as new routes become feasible.

I do hope to work with each of you on this project as we cement a project which shall spread economic opportunity and prosperity for our Peoples and those of Ardia as a whole. Eventually, NEATO should be able to reach as far as Sirinisi and Bakkermaya, while integrating components such as air and sea hubs to increase the efficiency of trade not only throughout Ardia, but with other continents as well.

I look forward to approaching this project with a running start, as well as any contributions you should have for NEATO.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Littlebrook

OOC: Wasn't sure if the Iwi would be down given obvious complications, but should interest be present you can consider yourself as having received an invite too.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 06:12:28 PM by Beatrice »

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline BenOfTheIwi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Commonwealth of the Unified Iwi

The Commonwealth of the Unified Iwi shall not be taking part in this project. In fact were it physically possible we would hook up our canoes to our beloved land and paddle it out of this continent. For centuries the spectre of slavery, genocide and war crimes were permitted to take place in our land when we were asailed by a much more technologically advanced and larger enemy, our North East Ardian neighbours of all kinds stood by and watched as millions of Maori were enslaved and murder, some such as myself becoming nothing more than flesh for Seleucid doctors to practice their skills on without cause or benefit of painkillers. We stood next to a nation of close to some 300million people in Krimeon, a nation which describes it own people as  militaristic, they did nothing but watch on at our suffering. Since that time we have attempted to offer the hand of friendship only to have it slapped away by the Rokkenjimans. Even today in the nation of Xaeth our Maori brothers and sisters are treated as second class citizens.  This organisation should first seek to mend the damage of the past before working for the betterment of a continent with a dark history.

Tane Sevasi

Official Envoy of King Piripi

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia

The Commonwealth of Euirasia Believes that the development of strong transportation links can be nothing but positive for the economic prosperity of the region. We further feel that the strengthening of ties and possibility for increasingly open cultural exchange that this would enable would further the peace and stability of all involved.

As such we are happy to commit ourselves to such an enterprise.

Offline Persephone

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Griss Confederacy

Given the geographic location of the nations involved in this proposed NEATO, it is my belief that the inclusion of the Orphela Imperium would benefit all parties involved. With hopes that NEATO to eventually reach the far corners of Ardia, perhaps another neighboring nation would be a good starting place. As such, I would like to request a chance to join in on these talks and hopefully the Imperium will be apart of the resulting organization.

Signed,
Governess Niru, Matriarch of the Omega Bloodline

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec

To:- Empress Beatrice Anselmo of Rokkenjima

The Bottová Cabinet on behalf of the Empire of Krimeon couldn't have been more thrilled to hear about this Railway Project and as such wholeheartedly accept this invitation. We can't see any immediate issues behind these other than the fact that this will only ensure positive economic, cultural and security ties for all of those involved.

God Bless and May the Truth Prevail

Andrea Bottová
Prime Minister of the Empire of Krimeon

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 04:28:01 PM by The Young Pope »

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
With the receipts of interest Beatrice awaited the arrival of the various delegations where they would review plans for the proposed Trans-Ardia Railway and implement them for the North East Ardian Transport Organisation. With this considered, she was hoping for a straight-forward process which should take less than a day to iron out and set signatures to paper.

OOC: We'll give this a day, do let me know if you wish to do arrivals or just have a post with everyone in the room and we get down to business. Thank you.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis