Author Topic: Request for services (Samantra and Mktvartvelo)  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Request for services (Samantra and Mktvartvelo)
« on: March 13, 2022, 01:35:06 PM »
To whom it may concern at Forbedren Capital

I am contacting your company to seek out your investment services and experience on the Mktvartvelon market. I represent a real estate company based in the holy kingdom of Samantra that is a public company such as yourself. Our company investments in real estate projects mainly in Samantra but has recently decided to diversify in other markets. 

We seek your help in identifying real estate opportunities in Mktvartvelo. Our estimated budget is 100 million roubles/USD and we are interested in anything related to residential, hotels, commercial (malls), office, industrial and logistic parks. We are prepared to pay a flat free upfront as well as a percentage of the total investment should you identify a potential investment that our board will choose to invest in.

My personal assistant Tamara Belova will be available for any further details that you may inquire. Please let me know if you can help us with the required assistance and please also inform me of the expected fees.
I look forward to your reply.   

Talya Samarin, CEO of Umarov Real Estate Trust

OOC: In case I wasn’t very clear it’s a request to provide an investment opportunity like the one in Chistopol. Forbedren Capital does investing that’s why I chose them.

Online paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
Re: Request for services (Samantra and Mktvartvelo)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 09:35:44 AM »

Message from Forbedren Capital | To Talya Samarin, CEO of Umanov Real Estate Trust

We thank you for your interest. We are aware of the growth and investment that your company has experienced in recent years, and we hope that we can find a satisfying cooperation between our organizations.

We offer you the creation of a joint trust, based in Albrektberg, in case you would be interested to increasing the range and diversification of your investment. That would offer your company some clear legal and logistics advantages.

If you prefer so, we simply offer our services as intermediate in the mentioned area of interests for your investment. In either case, we are ready to send a team to Samantra to discuss personally the best option for your investment in Mktvartvelo.

Ueno Kuro,
Head of Coft Aranye Division, Forbedren Capital

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 08:04:37 PM »
Thank you for your reply.

After initial talks with the board I can confirm we are interested in the joint venture and we have no issue with it being based in Albrektberg since we have no operations in Mktvartvelo. We do however have some requirements that we will need to discuss in order to see if they are acceptable to your side:

-   The joint venture needs to stay focused on the real estate sector. The sector is broad and it can mean anything from residential to commercial, office, hospitals (where the facility is rented out to a medical company), hotels, logistical parks, amusement parks  etc with the facilities either being bought from other parties or financing the construction. Once the facilities are bought or built they will then be rented out. The requirement comes from the fact that our company is specialized in this sector and we want to continue to focus on it rather than expand to other sectors. We are seeking geographic diversification rather than different sectors.
-   The joint venture’s investments be limited to the Mktvartvelon market.
-   The leadership of the joint venture must make at least one trip per year to Petrograd, the Holy Kingdom of Samantra, to present the yearly budget and strategy to the board of Umarov Real Estate Trust.
-   We can provide initial capital of 120 million roubles/USD and we would like for you to provide capital of 80 million roubles/USD with the shares split 50-50%. We believe 20 million roubles/USD is adequate compensation for your knowhow of the Mktvartvelon market.
-   The main details of the agreement (such as how the stocks will be split, total value of the investment) must be made public. This is a requirement of the Petrograd Stock Exchange and as a listed company yourself I am sure you understand.
-   In case of sanctions imposed by your government on Samantran investments that will no longer allow us to have investments in Mktvartvelo, Forbedren Capital will be legally bound to buy our shares in the joint venture at market value, as assessed by an independent auditor, but no less than the 120 million roubles/USD we invested in the joint venture.
-   5% of net profits will be redirected to charitable organizations based in Mktvartvelo. We reserve the right to select beneficiary charitable NGOs so that their activities are not contrary to the traditions, beliefs and laws of the Holy Kingdom of Samantra. 

Please let us know if we you can accommodate our requirements and if you have any requests yourself regarding the joint venture.

PS: We understand that during the period of 19-21 of March the people of your faith celebrate Suptasashvilosnavari and we wish you a happy holiday!

Online paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 07:24:37 PM »

Message from Forbedren Capital | To Talya Samarin, CEO of Umanov Real Estate Trust

We have carefully studied your offers and observations in our last working meeting. We find the terms agreeable and reasonable. We recommend the opening on a second office either in Azavrelia or Ktsatskuri, for legal and administrative purposes. Our legal team will contact you in the coming days for further details in this joint venture.

Thank you for your good wishes and your interest.

Yours sincerely,
Ueno Kuro,
Head of Coft Aranye Division, Forbedren Capital