####
« on: April 19, 2020, 04:34:07 PM »
—NOTHING—
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:48:06 PM by Nova »

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Baal System
Re: Freedom of Trade shared policy (Josai and Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 10:38:14 PM »

To:Chairwoman Therz, of the Heyran Republic

We accept your extension of friendship. The Republic of Josai is always willing to find new trading partners. Heyra however is something unique to Josai. Your republic is the first country we have found that almost matches ours in terms of trade policy, foreign affairs and overall stance of democratic and republican principles. Thus Josai will be willing to work towards common economic and diplomatic interests.

We will accept your invitation as we would like to know what this "Freedom of Trade" entails. If it is decreasing trade barriers, and easing of movement between our peoples borders then our republic will be happy to oblige.

Yours Sincerely

Seiko Kumoiya

President of the Republic of Josai 

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 10:14:37 PM »
President Seiko Kumoiya, a nice and almost maternal lederly woman made her way down to great her Heyran counterpart. Chairwoman Francine Therz. She had a nice maternal vibe about her,she seemed almost grandmotherly as many of her staff told her. She was accompanied by another younger woman. a middle aged short haired woman; Secretary of State Keiko Uwi. Both wearing standard conservative business attire. Both bowed back at Chairwoman Threz.

President Seiko greeted Chairwoman Threz "Greetings your Excellency.I must admit this is my first time in the Heyran Republic.I have to say, so far it looks rather familiar to back home in some ways. What do you think Secretary Uwi?"

Secretary of State Keiko Uwi replied "Yes it is a comforting familiarity. Although I was here once. It was in my 20's. I came here on vacation when I just graduated after my masters degree. It is a nice nostalgia."

President Kumoiya merely smiled "Well Chairwoman, we are in your hands." 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:22:17 PM by Baal »

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 11:39:17 PM »
President Seiko had mixed feelings about her surroundings. But she answered the Chairwoman's question plainly. "Josai, while a small nation needs more partners, otherwise we risk being irrelevant and relegated to just another client state of Rokkenjima, and while we don't have anything against Rokkenjima, Josai needs to spread its diplomatic and economic wings in order to survive and make it's own way into the world. Spreading our wings to be perfectly frank. Thus we came here today to ascertain what this Freedom of Trade policy entails. Is it some kind of FTA? Visa Free Access? Some kind of easing of border agreement? If there are no specifics in mind, that is fine. We can use this diplomatic visit to draft one up."

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 01:56:56 AM »
Secretary Keiko Uwi replied "Yes well we are no strangers of being mere sidelines to Rokkenjiman hard power, no matter how...Impetuous it was."She said as she chuckled. The President replied "Well in that regard we wish to dictate and trace our own line. However it seems that Heyra and Josai share similar if not the same set of values. Financial regluations however will need to be ironed out. We beleive in bank secrecy, this is due to many states trusting us with sovereign wealth funds, and protecting assets. We have no objecting to a VISA agreement for Heyran expats as long as the Heyran Republic is willing to do the same. Everything you have stated we can agree to with reciprical treatment on your end Chairwoman Threz. Thus I can safely say today we share the same agenda in many of those regards as you have outlined."

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 11:12:34 PM »
Both President Kumoiya and State Secretary Uwi read over the draft carefully. The President was the first one to speak "Well Chairwoman, there is nothing in this draft that we disagree with. I have to say that it is refereshing that Josai has a nation that shares so much of it's values. Makes this meeting almost too easy compared to other meetings with nations from our side of the world in which we have to navigate. " she said as she politely smiled.