Author Topic: War and Truth (WIP)  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Sonida

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Sonida
War and Truth (WIP)
« on: December 08, 2021, 11:59:36 PM »
Chapter One: Deep Darkness

September 6th | Jun National Park and Memorial

Akira walked forward. It was an fairly beautiful day. The clear blue skies blend perfectly with the colorful leaves of the trees. It was also Sunday, the only day that his military career respects as a free day. From Monday to Saturday, he trained difficulty at the bare at the military barracks; every single moment was dramatic and restless. Akira was walking to the Jun Park, the very peaceful location that would give him a break off of human life.

“Done eating that insane gun?” An voice laughed out of no where. As Akira walked forward, insulted and puzzle, he started t an brave reply at the voice. “Ahh, totally done. Also tat gun isn’t insane, your insane, I don’t know what ya taking about and who you were taking too, but I would like to know” He replied back strongly, showing no sign of weakness,

“Haha. Welcome Akira” the voice appeared by Akira, revealed to be another soldier. “Hey Denay. Looks like your here for a much needed brake” Akira responded warmly, forgetting the previous conversations. Denay was one of Akira’s friends, and they enrolled in their military career together. Today, they remained best friends even though they have their respective lives.

“True. I needa break from the gun thing….. I’am done testing that insane gun that works brilliantly. But that makes me wonder why’s our world so violent…. I mean why do we have so much pointless wars and conflicts that I cannot count them?” Denay realized and asked Akira curiously. Although Denay was always a curious and bright man, he would never question when it comes to affairs regarding the military and wars. For obvious reasons of secrecy, but it’s much beyond that level. For the first time, he is voicing his questions in public.

“Good question. I always wondered as well. Maybe it’s because of the previous wars that humans risk new wars. But we will probably never know. This brings the question, are the Sonidan Authority Figures even right in management of the military and war? Our nation may be too militaristic though that’s unlikely but I still wonder.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 02:03:40 AM by Sonida »