Author Topic: Request to SUN Members - Maritime Patrol Aircraft  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Cass

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Cassiopeia
Request to SUN Members - Maritime Patrol Aircraft
« on: January 02, 2022, 08:21:14 PM »

As you will no doubt be aware the Rokkenjiman's have made confusing statements regarding the nature of their operations within the Matilda Canals and surrounding regions. While on paper they seem to have clarified their stance the frankly cavalier attitude of their response to my official protest and a statement that " Great care and attention has been paid to ensure that the types of concerns relayed by Cassiopeia were minimized if not outright eliminated." which we disagree with. As such I think ourselves, and others in one of the world's busiest waterways, need to be extra vigilant of their actions to ensure they are abiding by what they have authored. As such and to not further add to the amount of shipping in such a busy waterway I would ask whether your nations would be interested in undertaking a series of training exercises for our maritime patrol aircraft. We shall make use of the extra shipping as surveillance targets and believe that in line with the SUN Charter about making good on the Joint Defence Association's aim to have our militaries exercise together.

We shall make our military airfields and refuellers available to any nation wishing to take part for the next 30 days.

We look forward to hosting your airmen.

Best Regards

Queen Atalanta II