—NOTHING—
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:35:31 PM by Nova »

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: An Obelisk in the making (Clysperis & Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 07:19:34 AM »

To: Governor Maxime Anginer

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re wished for me to convey her gratitude for your message and your interest in the City of Setri, namely the Ramses V Obelisk and the surrounding buildings which will form the heart of the City. Following discussions with the Pharaoh we are pleased to accept the offer of Heyran companies investing and taking part in the project. While confirmation has not been received it is likely that you will be working alongside representatives from Abstergo Industries, who have shown interest in investing in Clysperis and playing a role in its growing economy and workforce. On behalf of the Pharaoh and the Setri Development Authority I look forward to a productive relationship.

Yours;

Shadya
Executive Director
Setri Development Authority

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 06:51:13 AM »

I am certain that you share my hopes that reporting here is proven false swiftly, though what we don't share is my knowledge that the allegations are false upon arrival. The Emperor and I have had a full intelligence sharing agreement for the past few years which, in short, means that during the Clysperi War upon Terror I know our forces completed the tasks set forth to remain within Uppsala compliance: there were thus no attrocities, and these allegations are without any sort of basis.

You have before you one opportunity to come clean and, in doing so, I will give you the dignity of the response of a friend. If you lie to me, however, know that it will seal the course of all of our future interactions. I await a message from Djerb as to their return to reason and I hope I shall receiver similar from you as well. Best wishes.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 05:09:25 PM »

From the killers of my father, to remnants of the Soviet occupation, to fellow leaders in Midaranye I have long experienced those trying to manipulate me, or use my nation to fulfill their purposes. There's a state of guard that must be upheld which, perhaps, can at times catch some up in false positives. Should that be such a case you have my apologies.

I would prefer to invite you to Setri, where these matters and the activities of Pharaoh Seti may be discussed, and we may enjoy some of the amenities which the city offers.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2022, 08:07:35 AM »

Anginer was led to a balcony which overlooked the Gulf of Safraen from Akasha's home. "Thank you for joining me," she said casually as she offered a seat opposite of her. "I understand we have much to discuss, so perhaps we should start at the basics. I had no inclination that Seti, or Naser as your media calls him, was going to testify as to the nature of the Tamora Imperial Bank in Elysium, yet if what he is saying is true there is much to process there. Even with that recognized, you haven't forsaken my nation or my People even as cowards tucked tail and exited our market based on mere speculation. Therefore, if what Seti says is indeed true, if I were to offer you an offramp, would you trust me enough to take it and absolve yourself of any concerns tied to slavery? Please remember that prior to my opposition to Emperor Abbas we held an agreement upon which we shared most everything between each other, and also remember that I am not your enemy. It's important that we establish trust before moving any further because without that I fear these talks are doomed, and I don't think either of us desires them to be so."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 07:32:49 AM »
"At the same time the nature of the subsidiaries is troublesome," Akasha replied. "Arguably if they are tied to Tamoran banks they could be seen by the internationalists as a vehicle for Tamora to use Elysium to evade sanctions, so what needs to happen is these subsidiaries are reigned in, in some manner, that all potential vectors for foreigners to use them to attack Heyran interests are crushed. I've seen the intelligence provided to Achkaerinese sources, and even if I respect your dedication to not betray anyone, this is something that cant' be ignored. Heyra will need to limit its exposure to any slave-related enterprise, which the Tamora Imperial Bank is amongst the largest, to the greatest extent. I'd love to help in that process and seeing this mess placed behind Heyra."

"In those interests, pending the results of the Tytorian inquiry into our own de-servitude path, I would be happy to provide some oversight and reach a resolution which sees this affair placed behind all of us."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 08:03:26 AM »
"I see where you are going yet the issue is not what is happening within Elysium, it's what is happening outside of Elysium and the subsidiaries ties to slave-backed labour, which is the heart of the issue with the subsidiaries of the TIB. As per February 11th of this year: "Furthermore, as servitude is illegal under Clysperi law businesses with ties to servitude will, and are, being dealt with by the Clysperi legal system. All businesses will be required to comply with the requirements of the Freestone Mark and, if they're incapable of doing so, they will no longer be allowed to legally operate on Clysperi soil."  Tamoran companies who wish to export through Clysperis will thus have to meet Freestone standards. The powers presently aligned against Heyra will find every avenue available to attack her, so if we are to be successful we have to kill the narrative that Tamoran subsidiaries in Elysium are a vehicle to evade international slavery sanctions."

Beatrice Anselmo