Author Topic: Three Women and the Future (Achkaerin, Revana, Clysperis)  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Three Women and the Future (Achkaerin, Revana, Clysperis)
« on: February 15, 2022, 02:05:51 AM »
The morning after the World's Fair Ball Crown Princess Serenity, well technically Queen Serenity given she was in Revana, woke up in the bed that she was still over two years later so used to sharing with her late husband maybe it was being back in New Reach, being back in this room, but it was always like he was right there next to her. Sitting up in the bed she ran a hand through her hair before grinning, today had so much potential just herself, Evelyn and Akasha sat in a room or maybe hanging around the gardens if the weather was nice. What could the three of them accomplish? The thought lingered in her mind as she sat there, the chance for something that had been a long term diplomatic aim for the Achkaerinese Government was in front of her, she'd better get her game face on then. It was about an hour later that she made her way downstairs and had her usual breakfast of a blueberry muffin and on doctors orders a reasonable glass of milk. She could hear the sounds of life elsewhere in the building "One day at a time, one step at a time." Serenity muttered to herself before making her way over to the pool table that sat in part of the main living area of the Palace, it brought a smile to her face as she touched it running her hand along the wood - this was the actual pool table that had sat in the office of the CTO Secretary General during the time that she'd held the position, it was something that had become her 'thinking table' getting a cue she decided to knock some of the balls around while she waited for Evelyn and Akasha to come down.

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Three Women and the Future (Achkaerin, Revana, Clysperis)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 03:40:27 AM »
Akasha awoke the next day and had a video call with Seti, recounting the events so far and checking in on things at home before joining Serenity in the living area. "Good morning," she said as she took to an available seat, "Seti wished for me to say hello on his behalf. I'm not quite sure what to expect but I'm looking forward to our discussions today. I trust they'll go better than some of my other recent visits," she sighed, reflecting on talks with certain other nations in the region.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Cool101jr

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Revana
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 01:04:26 AM »
Evelyn awoke alone in her bed the next day, sighing as she saw that Kaleb hadn't made his way into the room, again. This had become a regular thing lately, he'd become so engrossed in one thing or another and end up sleeping in his office. She had no idea why and frankly she was starting to not care anymore. She got up and dressed in a simple pair of pants and a red blouse before making her way down to the kitchens and grabbing a slice of toast and some coffee, sipping on it as she walked into the living area in the back of the palace, smiling at the two women and seating herself.

"Good Morning ladies, I hope you both slept well." She said as she finished her slice of toast, her very commoner upbringing shining through with her lack of etiquette, which she always had an issue with this early in the morning.

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 10:05:54 PM »
"Better than I have lately when I've been here." Serenity said leaning against the pool table and smiling a little, who'd have thought this meeting would be possible not that long ago? "Normally when I come to meetings like this there's an ornate wooden table, lots of chairs, press gathered outside and an agreed agenda." she giggled "And here we are just got out of bed, just had breakfast, no table, no press, no set agenda. So let's talk as friends, rather than constrain ourselves with a set agenda let's throw ideas out, let's see what we can think of, the power of imagination, the power to forge the future is ours, so let's talk, let's see what gains traction and lets see what we can develop."

Offline Cool101jr

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Revana
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 12:15:33 AM »
Evelyn pulled her legs up in her chair and hugged them sipping on her coffee as she listened to Serenity. She had been focused on everything going on with the Revana revitalization and the Enlightenment that she really had no idea off the top of her head of anything to throw out yet. She sipped her coffee some more and looked over to Akasha to see if she brought anything up.

"I'm open to discussion on anything really, I've got to get my thoughts on the right track before I have anything to throw out." She said to the Pharaoh, before turning back to Serenity, nodding to indicate she was talking to her as well.

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 06:36:40 PM »
"I'm interested to hear what ideas you both have in mind," Akasha replied. "Let's start with our basic mutual concerns, define those, and move from there."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 01:46:47 PM »
"I'm in the rather nice position here in that I'm Crown Princess of Achkaerin and my country has strong ties with Revana and is developing a very promising relationship with Clysperis." Serenity said "I imagine we share at least three concerns those being first terrorist groups and their sponsors, second nations foreign to our corner of Mundus seeking to flex their influence in our corner and third, the hot topic of the time the slave trade. Those are my concerns but I have my hopes as well, I see three nations represented here, I see the chance to build a safe and prosperous future for all of us here."

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 02:36:26 AM »
"That we do," Akasha nodded in agreement. "Thanks to a certain King the Kingdom of Clysperis finds it difficult to expand opportunities of trade and commerce in our own home of Midaranye despite the best of my efforts to allow this certain King an honourable resolution to our issues. I will not allow the Kingdom to be hamstrung by his sabotage any longer: this is a year for Clysperi growth and rebuilding toward reclaiming its rightful seat amongst the community of nations. I wish to see strong economic, cultural and defensive ties as well as taking onboard any concerns you may have. Furthermore, and I have shared this with no one, the Kingdom intends to seek a bid to host the Summer Games, and I'd like to think I can start building friendships here to support that bid."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2022, 06:44:27 PM »
Serenity nodded "We can explore that." she said "Maybe such ties can build a regional foundation in our corner of the world." she sighed "I've been involved in so many big conferences over the years but not one of them has been about anything local and I don't know if that's a good thing or not." she walked over and sat down at the table "Only thing I would say is this my hope for today is to forge the strongest possible relationship between our nations, if we succeed in that then we shape the future of this region, but whatever we do needs to be for more than just us."

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 07:33:03 AM »
"I share your hope, as I have seen throughout my reign you come to find who your true partners and friends are as the time passes; they are the ones who do not ask of you great sacrifices in the service of their whims and desires, and they are not the ones who ask you to prostrate yourselves before them. So ladies, where do we go from this point?"

Beatrice Anselmo