Author Topic: Samantra Electronic Manufacture (Samantra & T.S.C.)  (Read 299 times)

Offline Nova

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Heyra / Vinitsia
Samantra Electronic Manufacture (Samantra & T.S.C.)
« on: February 19, 2022, 02:07:56 AM »
- 2022/02/19
To: Holy Kingdom of Samantra,

Salutations,

From my lodjain education, I retain the essential: the trust in my ambitions. It is therefore, with great pleasure that I am writing you, approaching you regarding a proposal for the construction of a large manufacturing program, over chips, processing units, semiconductors, circuits and processors, through the creation of a new company Samantra Electronic Manufacturing. We are expecting the creation of around 10 000 local employments over a 3 years period.

You understand naturally that such great project demands tremendous investments, and as such, would like to know if some cities or industrial areas benefit of advantages regarding such, while equally ensuring the acceptance of such project not only legally, but equally by local politics alongside the population, as we wouldn’t want to throw ourselves in an initiative that would be slowed down or diminished in its target by such, since we are naturally aware of the unexpected social movements which may take place in Samantra and do not wish to aggravate equally the situation by simply doing our paper work, while forgetting entirely the people’s perspective towards such. As even if such industry have no reason to be widely known by the public, we prefer prudence and therefore would like to manage the terms and follow your good advises.

As for the reason of, why Samantra, The Sokić Consolidation has always looked to diversify its investments, and ensure having eggs in various baskets, while Samantra present the perfect geographical and cultural conditions, having a management culture and language that I know well.

In hope of a positive answer,
Sincerely yours,
- Sokić
Republica Senină Vinitsìa
NationsStates | Factbook | Newspaper | Communiqués

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Samantra Electronic Manufacture (Samantra & T.S.C.)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 07:06:25 PM »
To: Natacha Sokić
From: Stas Petrov Minister for trade, economy and finance

Please allow me to begin by thanking you for your interest to invest in Samantra.

A manufacturing facility for “chips, processing units, semiconductors, circuits and processors” is critical to the globalized Mundus economy and the Samantran government would be extremely pleased to have such a facility in the country and will offer you assistance through the whole process in order to make sure that the permits and requirements for opening and operating in Samantra are issued with expediency but in full accordance with Samantran laws and regulations.

I recommend for investment the port city of Lirom which will provide you great access to the Karifan Ocean, a skilled work force and a local government that is fully committed to a pro-business agenda. The city has an industrial park which still has room for further facilities. Companies that open manufacturing facilities in the industrial park have the following facilities: no property tax and licensing fees for any needed permits. The law states that these facilities have to be given for a minimum of ten years afterward it is for the local government to decide whether to extend them or not. Furthermore, companies in Samantra pay a flat tax on profits of 16% but are able to deduct any losses they incur at the end of the fiscal from the profits of the next seven years. Any reinvested profit is not taxed. If I understand correctly, the facility will reach full capacity after 3 years so any losses incurred you will be able to deduct from the corporate tax over the course of seven years.   

Please note that Samantra has a strong trade union culture and as such, employees at the manufacturing facility will likely unionize. While negotiations will not involve the Samantran government you will most likely have to provide the following benefits to employees: lump sum bonuses for Christmas and Easter, 5 days paid vacation days for events like: marriage, deceased of a close relative, the equivalent one month’s average wage for such events as well as a minimum wage for the company employees. That is above what the national laws require.

Regarding potential social unrest, the government of Samantra at all level remains committed to making sure that such disruptions affect the businesses environment to a minimum. However, we cannot eliminate the risk and are still looking at the other major economies to see how their governments have managed to avoid such incidents. So far we have yet to understand.

Should you decide to invest in Samantra I will be personally making the recommendation to the President of the Duma to provide you with a National Order of Merit, the third highest decoration for civilians in the Holy Kingdom of Samantra, and an invitation to the Oak Palace (ooc: the secular government)  for a one hour private meeting with the President of the Duma. The National Order of Merit is restricted to Samantran nationals and to the people of Rus’ and as such you would be a perfect candidate.   

Please let me know of your decision or if you need further information.
Respectfully yours,
Stas Petrov
Minister for trade, economy and finance

The port city of Lirom is located on the Northern side of the Emerald strait and historically has been overshadowed by the much larger port city of Petrograd. Lirom has a population of 600 thousand inhabitants and is a Republican Party stronghold.

Note: The contents of this reply will remain confidential in accordance with Samantran law.

Offline Nova

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 11:46:39 PM »
- 2022/02/20
To: Stas Petrov Minister for Trade, Economy and Finance,

Salutations,

We are delighted by the warm welcome you present to us, alongside the many valuable informations and expertise you bring to the table in order to ensure a safe deployment of such project. We are eager too, on our part, of such ambitious program, and project naturally unexpected challenges to arise, but are confident as to establish a strong bond and partnership with local figures and authorities with your support, to allow all parties to bear fruits of such endeavour. I shall be delighted to accept your invitation and travel to Samantra in order to meet the President Litvin, alongside your administration, and the city of Lirom. I have taken personal leisure into visiting Petrograd and Novyy Rim when younger, and shall therefore double it by such visit.

Looking forward to our encounter,
Sincerely yours,
- Sokić

Offline Nova

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2022, 01:23:04 AM »
- 2022/06/19
To: Stas Petrov Minister for Trade, Economy and Finance, Duma of the Holy Kingdom of Samantra,

Salutations,

I am deeply honoured by your award to my person and such just goes on the great partnership that we have known to establish, in so little time, thanks to the determining ambition of samantrans and lodjains who worked in this project. I am please to say that I shall welcome the award in person, and am eager to enjoy of this moment to speak of our future ventures and projects for the people of Samantra and the infinite potential that we have together. I’d also express interest into enjoying of such prestigious occasion to announce the creation of a second smaller manufacture that would be taking all the lessons from the first one in order to better suits employees and allow a greater efficiency.

Sincerely yours,
- Sokić