Author Topic: A Message To All Women Leaders  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Message To All Women Leaders
« on: March 16, 2022, 08:52:36 AM »

On Samantra

The defeat of the Separations of Income Act in Samantra is a blow to the movement of all women, no matter where they are, from centuries of treatment and understandings long past. I ask all of you, women who are wise beyond my years, to stand with me in opposing the actions in Samantra and to guide our support toward the women in Samantra to be the masters of their own courses, and to have charge over their own lives. Together we can speak out against this patriarchal power grab, and to see each Samantran woman knows we have their back.

I am coordinating this effort myself, as one who will be a woman in the years to come. Let's not let history determine that some women have more rights than others. The plight of even one woman in Samantra is the plight of all of us, and today we declare we will fight for her rights as one voice. Thank you.

Respectfully yours;

Crown Princess of Rokkenjima
Princess of Littlebrook

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: A Message To All Women Leaders
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 08:59:02 AM »

Re: On Samantra

To my wonderful niece,

You are an inspiration, and I hear the rallying call you put forth. I add my voice to your cause, and to the cause of women across Mundus, in asserting their economic independence. History shows that when women have charge of their own affairs the entire nation benefits. While the SIA may have failed the cause of Samantran women declaring their independence most certainly has not failed.

The First Empire shall be levying sanctions against all Samantran businesses which direct the earnings of their women to the accounts of their husbands, and the banks which facilitate such circumstances, effective immediately.

That is all.

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 06:43:30 PM »

The Kingdom of Clysperis, while disappointed by the repeal of the SIA, shall not be partaking in any Rokkenjiman-led initiatives designed to impede upon the sovereignty of Samantra. As your people like to cite self-determination and the virtues of democracy, it is democracy which has led us to the repeal of the SIA. While clearly a decision you do not like it is one you shall have to learn to live with.

Virtue signaling by sanctioning Samantran businesses undoubtedly harms those you're so concerned with, Samantran women. Let it be known that the Kingdom of Clysperis, as a nation which has had foreign powers attempt to insert themselves into our domestic affairs, shall never take actions such as this and shall never base its trade decisions or relationships upon mere matters of domestic law.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 10:41:58 PM »

The defeat of the Separation of Incomes Act is the sovereign will of the people of the Holy Kingdom of Samantra as expressed in the recent referendum. The Samantran people have chosen the path they wish for the country to take and the government of Samantra will implement their wish.

The women of Samantra do not need saving, they have chosen together with their husbands, fathers and sons, to preserve and protect family life and the traditions on which the holy kingdom is built.

To the Empress and Crown Princess of Rokkenjima I say that the holy kingdom of Samantra will not abandon the will of the people for the wishes of foreign royals and encourage you to listen to the wisdom of Emir Sulaiman Samar El-Amin who has chosen to respect and support the will of the Samantran people. I pray that you will follow in his footsteps.

Yeva Litvin
President of the Duma

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 03:27:42 PM »

Message from the Office of the Brzdmtsveli, Unitary State of Mktvartvelo

It is not just my view that such legislation would be unthinkable on the Unitary State of Mktvartvelo. I understand the concern of millions of women who may try to imagine how their lives and expectations would be affected by a similar law.

However, it is a tradition that I respect and share the respect toward the principle of national sovereignty, a basic principle for the better understanding between nations, independently of the political, cultural, or political differences we may have. But that reason, along reasonable doubts on their effectiveness of the mentioned intiative which may cause more harm than good to the same people that the proposed sanctions are supposed to act in behalf, I can not endorse or support calls for sanction against Samantran entities.

Brzdmtsveli Ketevan
Unitary State of Mktvartvelo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2022, 12:20:19 AM »

The concerns shared regarding the impacts of Rokkenjiman sanctions have been heard and addressed. Sanctions upon Samantran businesses are thus rightly repealed and replaced.

The First Empire shall be levying targeted sanctions against Samantran leaders, such as the leadership of the Legion Party, who stood against equality. These sanctions will be reviewed on a regular basis.

That is all.

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 06:52:04 PM »

Following a unanimous vote of both Houses of the Imperial Diet I announce that the Diet is utilizing its authority to render any sanctions upon businesses and/or individuals in Samantra null and void. The actions of Empress Evanthe in this affair do not reflect the years of experience she has and is a poor show of form. It is my duty to remind her that it is her function to provide a stable and prosperous foundation from which Crown Princess Asuna may rule from. These actions have not served that objective.

On behalf of the Imperial Diet and the Rokkenjiman People I apologize to the People of Samantra for this unfortunate affair. I am pleased that the democratic processes in Rokkenjima are able to correct this misstep by the Empress, and look forward to both of our nations moving forward from this point.

Katsuhiko Sugano
Speaker of the House of Councillors
Imperial Diet of Rokkenjima

Beatrice Anselmo