« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:13:45 PM by Nova »

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Annual CSC Summit
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 10:25:45 PM »
OOC note: please don't RP my nation thanks (otherwise it's godmod and shall ask for the intervention of the RP moderator), since from my discussions with another player it's been stated clearly that it's not just a lie in a meeting (which would have been nice RP), but apparently an OOC fact (which it isn't, as the owner of Elysium I know this pretty well lol). Therefore as a reminder for helping in your RP: Heyra apply Ardia Assembly resolutions; achkaerin police have been invited to Elysium over those matters; and: https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=214.msg23969#msg23969

The Ardian assembly resolution on slavery found here was passed on the 22nd of April 2019, this includes the provision "3. Nations of Ardia agree that they shall deny financial or material support to any Tamoran business that does not hold the Freestone Mark."

As I previously posted when I had Serenity comment on this last time:

23rd of June 2019 Polakis Energy incorporated a subsidiary in Elysium,
1st of July 2019 Jalal Deer Agricultural Conglomerate incorporated in Elysium,
22nd of September 2019 Machal Mining incorporated a subsidiary in Elysium,
 Tamora Imperial Bank incorporating its now infamous subsidiary in Elysium a few months later in 2020.

All of those are canon TINS posts, establishing the incorporation of the subsidiaries after the passage of the resolution, there are no posts evicting or otherwise removing the subsidiaries from Elysium that I can find, so I have to assume they are still there. Then I consider based on icly available information: 

Tamora Imperial Bank has 30,000 slaves, Jalal Deer has almost 500,000 slaves,
Polakis Energy has 20,000 slaves 
Machal Mining has 20,000 slaves

So how is using icly available information and RP posts to raise an issue iicly a Godmod? I'm not Rping your nation I'm RPing Serenity's opinion informed from rp canon and from where I'm icly looking at it I'm seeing four companies all employing slaves incorporating subsidiaries in Elysium which causes a concern with the Ardian Assembly resolution, the perception created by allowing the incorporations is that Heyra isn't complying, now yes you decide if they actually are complying or not but you also need to acknowledge that others are free to draw their own conclusions based on the RP as I and others have done.