Author Topic: An outstretched hand to a northern neighbor (Daitō & Cassiopeia)  (Read 938 times)

Offline Daitō

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
  • Boldly staying where everyone has gone before
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Empire of DaitoTIO

To Queen Atlanta II of Cassiopeia,

I am writing to you today with a simple request, but one which I believe could prove consequential for the future of our two countries. With the Empire of Daitō's withdrawal from the Cross-Straits Treaty Organization, we have begun the process of looking to our neighbors once more, to build ties with our historical friends and to build new ones that will stand the test of time. The Realm of Cassiopeia is, of course, an important player in such a policy, and indeed is certainly an important focal point within the world of geopolitics. It is my belief, as it is of many members of my government, that Daitō would be remiss if it were to ignore the country rather than to foster a good, working relationship with Cassiopeia. As such, I would like to propose a meeting with your own government, whether it be on Daitōjin soil or Cassiopeian is of no consequence in my eyes, so that we may discuss matters of trade and diplomacy. I eagerly await your response, and I pray that good health and long life be yours.
Signed,
Suketoshi Heishi, Prime Minister of the Empire of Daitō