Author Topic: The richest man in Djabidjan (Samantra and Djabidjan)  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
The richest man in Djabidjan (Samantra and Djabidjan)
« on: July 24, 2022, 11:42:43 AM »

To: To Whom It May Concern representing the financial interests of Mrs. Son Ji-hye

I am writing on behalf of Rus’ International Bank (RIB), the largest financial institution in the Holy Kingdom of Samantra. RIB has been a leader in banking services in Samantra for more than a decade, has a presence in the kingdom of Clysperis and is listed on the Petrograd Stock Exchange (PSE).

We offer our clients a wide range of services including wealth management for ultra-high net individuals. Mrs. Son Ji-hye is not just the richest individual in the Djabidjan Republic but also one of the richest on the Ardian continent and as such we believe she would be a good fit for the services we provide and I like to see if we can arrangement a meeting, in the Republic, the Holy Kingdom or any other third country, to talk more at length about what services we can provide for Mrs. Son Ji-hye and the potential partnership we might engage in. I know Mrs. Son Ji-hye is the CEO of Djabidjan Investment Fund and a member of the national government's advisory board on finance and economic affairs so I believe we have common interests.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours respectfully,
Anton Balabanov
CEO of Rus’ International Bank 

Online paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
Re: The richest man in Djabidjan (Samantra and Djabidjan)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 02:45:20 PM »

Message to Anton Balabanov, CEO of Rus' International Bank

We will be pleased to listen your proposals, as well as interested to discuss any possible partnership or cooperation in which those potential common interests may converge.

You are invited to a meeting in the headquarters of Saegohyang Industries, in the city of Jangju, Republic of Djabidjan.

Baek Ji-yong, Director of Financial Management, Djabidjan Investment Fund