Author Topic: OOC Military Procurement for Slava Lavosk  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
OOC Military Procurement for Slava Lavosk
« on: May 10, 2018, 11:24:24 PM »
OOC:

As I build a secondary nation I thought it might be fun, as most people have designed military hardware at some point, to try to build the Slava Lavosk military entirely from player bids.

So if you want a suitably back dated military procurement contract and have your nations heavy metal featured in the SLDF send me a PM with the offer. (ie what your selling, how much and how many you want to offer.) You can post here if you want, but someone may just underbid you :P  I will keep this open until the end of May and then post the military stuff in the Slava factbook, listing you as a military supplier. Anything is open.... planes, vehicles, ships, handheld, whatever...anything I don't get offers on I will fill myself.

Keep in mind that Slava Lavosk is a similar to RL Balkans, ie) imagine if Yugoslavia had survived to today and had not broken up in the wake of the collapse of the USSR. The current government says they are a democracy but are in practice an oligarchy with totalitarian tendencies. In Mundus, they were defeated in "The Great War", and have been loose allies with the USR and the WARSAW PACT, though Slava Lavosk has never been communist, a Soviet Republic or a member of WARSAW.

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Re: OOC Military Procurement for Slava Lavosk
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 12:03:15 AM »
Kaitaine inherited essentially most of the USR's kit following their collapse so I'm sure they'd have enjoyed selling you some

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
Re: OOC Military Procurement for Slava Lavosk
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 12:38:15 AM »
And  there’s one :)