Author Topic: Mhorish and Illumic Co-operative Agency  (Read 7891 times)

Offline Nova

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
Mhorish and Illumic Co-operative Agency
« on: June 29, 2018, 02:23:01 PM »
—NOTHING—
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 05:00:45 PM by Nova »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: Mhorish and Illumic Co-operative Agency
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 03:58:24 PM »
OOC: Do I need to apply again for MICA with New Zion?

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 11:34:18 AM »

The Principality of New Zion

To the esteemed members of MICA,

It is with great privilege and honor that the Principality of New Zion wishes to hereby apply for MICA, and rightfully so there are many great reasons to bring aboard our humble Principality; The ease of setting up a business, the advanced infrastructure, country’s pool of talent, easy to invest, the rich and unique cultural and educational institutions and opportunities...it's almost unparalleled in Mundus and the fact that our nation contributes heavily to the overall welfare and prosperity to the Alba Karinyan continent and our other neighbourly ones should be taken into consideration as ever since the illustrious Order of the Holy Cross was granted these very fine lands in 1530, innovations in the field of finances and business were pioneered here.

My office is always available for further inquiries and one can only hope that most of the esteemed members in MICA do consider this generous application. Now is not the time to be split apart, it's in fact the opposite!

Sincerely and Wishes,

William W. Conway, President of the Principality of New Zion

Offline Frosted Flakes

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: San Espinosa
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 01:38:51 AM »
"Por la luz de Santa Espinosa!"
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SAN ESPINOSA, EUSKO ABENDAREN

Members of MICA,

Our nation is relatively new to the scene of international politics, and in an effort to build closer relations with our neighbors, we would like to fromally submit an official application of membership to the Mhorish and Illumic Co-Operative Agency. We hope that, through beneficial economic deals and coordination, we will be able  to create a stronger and more stable economy for our region and the world.

We thank you for your time in considering our application, and our nation eagerly awaits you response.

Signed,

Eusko Abendaren
President of the Republic of San Espinosa

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 07:03:49 PM »

Members of MICA,

With Seaforth's return to the international stage and recovery from The Fall, it is my desire to foster new and continued relationships with our Illumic and Mhorish neighbours. Therefore, I formally submit the Kingdom of Seaforth's petition to join the Mhorish and Illumic Co-operative Agency with our representative to be my dear cousin, Countess Harper Rhodes. We look forward to your response.

Andrew III
King of Seaforth

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 11:50:04 PM »
The Kingdom of East Moreland welcomes Santa Espinosa and Seaforth to the organisation, assuming no resolution to block their membership is forthcoming.

We call upon the government of Heyra to produce evidence of New Zion acting in a way contrary to the principles of MICA. Once we are presented with such evidence we shall give New Zion a chance to respond before determining our stance on their membership.

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 03:25:34 AM »

Petitioning The Mhorish and Illumic Co-operative Agency

Respected membership of MICA,

The Grand Duchy of Montsarre presents her petition to join the Mhorish and Illumic Co-operative Agency. I believe that Montsarre can no longer be a silent neighbour, allowing the world around her to develop and change without her voice or opinion. Through building strong bridges with our Illumic and Mhorish neighbours the Grand Duchy looks to opening new opportunities and possibilities. If accepted, I look forward to working with you all and expanding our mutual knowledge of each other.

Yours;

Émilie Poincaré
Grand Duchess of Montsarre

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Baal System
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 11:22:06 PM »

It is with great hope that Biseam could be admitted into the Mhorish and Illumic Co-operative Agency for the benefit of Biseam as well as the other members of the organization. We will comply to the fullest extent with the organisations charter in the interest of reciprocal economic benefit. Biseam is a small but vibrant economy with huge stakes in the technological and automotive sector and feels that joining such an organization would stimulate exports and give the wider market another trade partner for their companies to trade with.

Kind Regards

Jenji-Dou Kogh
Biseami Secretary of Commerce

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 09:48:08 PM »

A PROPOSAL TO FORM RRRA's (3RA)

Following the recent incident in the Alucard which saw a LPG Tanker attacked by an armed group it has re-highlighted the need for regions to be ready to respond in a timely manner to threats to shipping and sovereign integrity. As such I am proposing we formerly create what are known as Rapid Reaction Responsibility Areas.

With that in mind I have taken the liberty of dividing much of the Mhorish and Illumic into 3RA's based on a nations location and naval capabilities. The zones are shown below.

It would be the responsibility of the sovereign nation assigned to the zone to take co-ordinate any response to incidents or threats within their zone. For example should the incident similar to that experienced by Bakkermaya occur in the Illumic in international waters we have a clear policy on who would lead the initial emergency response. This may involve coordinating military assets from multiple member nations. As such I propose that each nation appoints a senior officer as a 3RA Liason officer to be based at Illumic East to help co-ordinate in times of emergency.

It is my hope that this organisation will better allow the sovereign nations of the Mhorish and Illumic to work together to ensure the safety of the region through co-ordinated actions.

I look forward to nations comments and suggestions. At this point I do not feel this warrants a face to face meeting between Heads of State however should further discussions be warranted or other suggestions be put forward for discussion I will make Rockhampton available.

May The Gods Watch Over You and the Oceans Be Calm

King David III of East Moreland.

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 10:31:57 PM »

The Kingdom of Seaforth agrees to the formation of these 3RA's. We do question the ability of Zimalia to fulfill it's obligations under this program. If we are in error, my apologies. If these concerns are valid, the Kingdom of Seaforth is willing to provide what assistance we can to aid Zimalia in meeting it's obligations. This is intended as a hand up rather than taking their obligations on as our own.

We second the motion made by the esteemed member from the Conglomerate.

Andrew III
King of Seaforth and the Trojan March

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 08:38:57 PM »

Having heard the input of Seaforth and The Conglomerate East Moreland propose the following by added to the MICA Charter. We also propose that The Current Article II Section 14 become Section 15 with the wording below taking its place to become Artile II-14.

The organisation shall maintain a series of  Rapid Reaction Responsibility Areas (3RA's). Each nation shall be assigned an area which shall be their responsibility. The responsibilities in that nations Area shall be.

a) To be the first point of contact for ships transverse the region in need of assistance.
b) To provide a permanent military presence from their own nation in that area.
c) To provide immediate assistance in response to declared emergencies.
d) To take command of any hostile situation until the vessel involved flagged nation is capable of doing so.
e) Provide vessels transiting their zone advice and guidance on maritime conditions.

Offline RobertAgira

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Agira Latina
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 09:52:29 PM »

The Grand Duchy of Bakkermaya officially applies for membership of MICA. We look forward to working with our neighbours to help ensure a joint prosperous future.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace

Grand Duke Hugo Lascelles

OOC - Thought I was already in this....apparently not.

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 08:16:03 PM »
Official Message from the Kingdom of the Vaguzia

The Kingdom of Vaguzia agrees to the formation of 3RA, we look forward working together on safety in our seas and are very excited about this plan. We believe this will make a more stable and safer place and we will do everything in our power to fulfill our obligations.

Signed,
Prime Minister Aaron Kaalit
Regent Vincenzo Delacroix