Author Topic: Imperial Rokkenjiman Office of the Press  (Read 40834 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Imperial Rokkenjiman Office of the Press
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2023, 07:32:00 AM »
Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
December 9, 2023

Following talks in the Holy Empire an arrangement has been made concerning the Saisei Empress which will see her return to the First Empire. Transport arrangements have been concluded which will see her touch down at Pyrettania International Airport, after which she will be directly transported to Pyrena Castle via helicopter. The Imperial Government recognizes the bond which the Rokkenjiman People maintain with the Saisei Empress, who has relayed her joy at returning home and her intention to return to beekeeping while intending to explore philanthropist endeavours as she readjusts.

It has been conveyed to the RBC and other media that she will not be engaging with the Press. The Imperial Naval Intelligence Service is cooperating with its Achkaerinese partners on the logistics involved.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2023, 11:37:36 PM »
Pyrena Castle
Office of Kōshaku Evanthe Rhodes

For Immediate Release
December 24, 2023

The First Empire shall not conduct diplomacy via Offices of the Press, nor will it respond to communications provided via the Press. If there are topics which the Holy Empire, or any other nation, wishes to convey to the First Empire of Rokkenjima they shall do so via established and proper diplomatic channels, in concert with the Minister for Foreign Affairs.

No further response will be provided on this topic subject via this channel, and such communications relayed via foreign Offices of the Press will be ignored. Those who wish to conduct business with the Imperial Government are welcomed to do so via proper diplomatic channels. Anything beyond those recognized channels is, respectfully, grandstanding and this First Empire will not be party to legitimizing that practice.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2024, 03:21:06 AM »
Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
December 26th, 2023

As Empress honesty is so very crucial that honesty with my People, and our global neighbours, is the policy pursued by Chrysanthemum Throne at all times. While I make this statement having received advice not to make this statement I have elected to proceed against such advice. In short, the statements I made regarding East Moreland in the Imperial Address were not words which came from my heart; they were coerced upon me in the hours leading up to the Address by elements within the Rokkenjiman power structure which will, at this time, remain unnamed. Know, however, that I have shared these identities with relevant parties in what I hope is a first step to speaking my truth, claiming my birthright, and ruling in my own right. I apologize to King David and each and every Morelander, and while the mouth of an Anselmo was the vector of this unfortunate set of circumstances, it was not the originator of it.

With that being said, however, I still spake those words and the final responsibility lays upon the Throne, as does the responsibility for rectifying the situation to a state satisfactory to East Moreland and Rokkenjima. I believe I have found the courage to honour the Eternal Contract and will seek forgiveness for my transgressions against it as it is prescribed:

Righteousness - Be honest in all of your dealings with others. Pursue always justice, not from others but from within. To the Rosari all points of view are deeply considered regarding honesty, justice and integrity. The Rosari make a full commitment to their decisions.
Honesty - When a Rosari says they will perform an action it is as good as already being done. Nothing shall stop you from completing that which you say you will do. You should have no need to 'give your word', nor should you need to 'promise'. Speaking and acting should come as one fluid motion.
Courage - Hiding as a turtle does in its shell is not living life at all. The Rosari embody courage; in risk, one finds complete life, full and wonderful. Courage is never blind; it is intelligent and strong.
Wisdom - The Rosari use knowledge to their full advantage, even that which conflicts with their inherent biases. Outside sources are considered, not turned away, for even from shores afar wisdom is universal.

That is all.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2024, 12:33:30 AM »
Pyrena Castle
Director of the Imperial Naval Intelligence Service

For Immediate Release
January 22, 2024

The INIS announces, in connection to several ongoing investigations, the arrests of former Councillor Groves, Rika Miyano and Ito Tomatsu. The INIS believes that these individuals have knowledge of matters which are of keen interest to the INIS, with questioning of the above listed individuals presently taking place. Their arrests and questioning should not be taken as an indicator of their guilt in any crime as, as all above Islyna are considered, they remain innocent until proven guilty.

That is all.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2024, 04:39:39 PM »
Pyrena Castle
Office of the Imperial Media Liaison

For Immediate Release
February 2, 2024

The First Empire is in the process of sharing documents which show discrepancies in logs provided by a source within the PDRK indicating a diversion of nuclear materials from their intended waste storage sites. These discrepancies began a month and a half prior to the attack upon Pyrettania. Furthermore, the plutonium utilized in the attack shows relics which match previous data gained in intelligence efforts directed at the Kusanese Civil Nuclear Program. By checking the ratio of contamination of the plutonium utilized in the attack upon Pyrettania that ratio matches levels of contamination one would expect to see in plutonium which once served as fuel in a Kusanese reactor.

A summary of the current understanding of the findings, along with source documentation and material provided by our source within the PDRK, is being prepared for disbursement to invested partners in this matter.

Furthermore, the Empress has appointed Princess Sophia as Imperial Liaison for Kusanese Affairs with a broad purview in settling the present issue before the First Empire and the PDRK, as well as exploring paths toward eventual normalization in relations between our nations, efforts which will be contingent on removing any Kusanese involvement in the attack upon Pyrettania.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2024, 10:53:36 PM »
Imperial High Command
Office of Grand Marshal Alex Rowe

For Immediate Release
February 5, 2024

Under my direction the Special Imperial Service of the Imperial Rokkenjiman Armed Forces has placed under arrest 12 agents of the Imperial Naval Intelligence Service. These individuals are suspected of being involved in activities which resulted in a fire in Ashinxao under suspicious circumstances. SIS has declined to release the names of those arrested in this wide-reaching operation to conceal what we know so that no further criminal activities take place so easily against the Rokkenjiman People and Chrysanthemum Throne itself. Rest assured, however, that whereas the INIS has failed in the duties of policing the actions of its agents the combined capacity and might of Imperial High Command stands, as always, as the stalwart guardian of the Rokkenjiman People and the Empress. While we respect the work of the INIS under normal circumstances to allow their agents free reign to act as arsonists is unacceptable. We will establish the activities they were trying to conceal in Ashinxao and, by my word, those involved will be charged at the very least with reckless endangerment on behalf of our cherished first responders who were forced to respond to their unnecessary and most willful acts of degenerate vandalism.

The SIS encourages Rokkenjimans to report suspicious activities in their neighbourhoods to SIS as this information helps Imperial High Command to not only defend Rokkenjima from threats abroad but those which develop from within as well. Civic defense is the duty of every Rokkenjiman, and is in fact, a service to the Empress herself. Do your duty: if it seems amiss, something most likely is amiss. That is all.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2024, 08:40:07 PM »
Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
February 23, 2024

The First Empire would encourage the Kingdom of Clysperis to adopt a less confrontational approach in regards to Kalasin. As the world witnessed the wanton destruction cast outward into the world, and indeed the unspeakable atrocities which took place within Kalasin itself, it is a testament to the skill and dedication of the Allied Provisional Authority that a position has been reached for these elections to take place. The First Empire has every confidence in the authenticity of the results and congratulates the People of Kalasin in taking these first monumental steps in taking charge of the future of their nation. Pharaoh Akasha has an opportunity to put her intentions to action: instead of seeing things through the lens of "Occident vs Orient", a divide which the First Empire does not truly believe exists, the Pharaoh could dispatch aid to a fellow Aranye nation which is rebuilding from a period of unspeakable tragedy and trial. While the Imperial Palace will refrain from outright criticism of the Clysperi position, as thus far we've seen only words on the matter, it is our hope that the actions of the Clysperi Kingdom will prove to be on the right side of history.

Speaking of aid, the First Empire is prepared to offer any assistance to the People of Kalasin as they regain their footing and recover from the horrors of the Soknatkrrm. It would be my honour to meet with Minister-President Tai Montri in Ranong to discuss the ways which the First Empire may best assist the People of Kalasin in this moment. Whether it be materials, humanitarian supplies, volunteers or other methods of assistance we stand ready and willing to assist along the path of healing, recovery and remembrance for those who tragically perished. While the worst intents of the human heart could not be prevented from enacting their evil actions, together we may see that the best intents of the human heart ultimately prevail. I can be in Ranong in a few mere hours, if my invitation should be accepted. In any event, Rokkenjima stands ready and willing to support Kalasin as your nation writes its next chapter. For decades my People fought a genocide against our very language, culture and traditions and, to this day, we bear the scars of that operation against the Rokkenjiman people and nation. We will stand aside you in the moments which precede your new dawn and I have every faith that each morning which follows will be just a little bit brighter.

-Sutāraito

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2024, 09:50:32 PM »
Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
March 6, 2024

Following discussions which heard the concerns of Abstergo Industries that their business operations are being unfairly targeted by the Government of Mktvartvelo, notably through the use of an Act of which the text the Imperial Government has been incapable of tracking down, the First Empire is concerned at the allegations of protectionism and unfair business practices apparently being exhibited by Mktvartvelo. In response to this unfortunate situation, one which we feel could have been addressed efficiently and without such coverage in the press if officials in Mktvartvelo had engaged with Abstergo to address any existing concerns, or at least to share the passages of the Act which Abstergo is allegedly in violation of, the First Empire is forced to consider a range of measures in response to the actions of Mktvartvelo.

At present, the Imperial Government is considering a sanctions package against the following firms in Mktvartvelo:

Shengelaia Fund
Mtliani Corporation
Gunia Holding
Natali Group
Gatsval Group
Agheba

This is a preliminary list and may expand depending upon how the present situation progresses. To be honest, to date law in Mktvartvelo has been a black hole for eyes peering in from the outside; that a corporation can face punitive actions such as we've seen in the case of Abstergo vs Mktvartvelo should be of concern for any foreign firms conducting business within Mktvartvelo. The Imperial Government shall grant authorities in Mktvartvelo one week to provide evidence of any behaviour from Abstergo which justly runs afoul of the law, and for Mktvartvelo to provide Abstergo with any tools to rectify such behaviour within a reasonable period of time. As Rokkenjima possesses some of the fiercest regulations on the protection of consumer data the Imperial Government is confident that the conduct of Abstergo is above the board 100%. A failure of Mktvartvelo authorities to comply will enact snap sanctions upon the above listed entities as a response to the government engaging in blatant anti-competitive activities.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2024, 09:06:18 PM »
Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
March 7, 2024

As the text of the "State Security Powers Act of 1974" has not been released or revealed by the Unitary State of Mktvartvelo, nor the very nature of the allegations levied against Abstergo Industries being made blatantly clear, the Imperial Government is forced to move forward with a sanctions package against the following firms in Mktvartvelo:

Shengelaia Fund
Mtliani Corporation
Gunia Holding
Natali Group
Gatsval Group
Agheba

This is a preliminary list and may expand depending upon how the present situation progresses. While we know Rokkenjiman consumer protection law quite well we cannot say the same of our knowledge of Mktvartvelo consumer protection law, not even that of the "State Security Powers Act of 1974". When considering the Abstergo Privacy Policy has been called "one of the privacy policies of all time" by some on social media, combined with stringent reviews of Abstergo practices and the continued opaque approach taken by Mktvartvelo when asked in clear, concise language to provide the full text of the Act in question as well as the specific alleged violations committed by Abstergo, the only logical conclusion this Imperial Government can reach is that the Act is being used as an economic weapon. In return, the First Empire must protect Rokkenjiman consumers, and the Rokkenjiman economy, by excluding the above listed Mktvartvelo firms from any interactions with Rokkenjiman consumers and any operations within the broader Rokkenjiman economy by the authority vested in Chrysanthemum Throne.

We have also advised Abstergo Industries to proceed with a case before the MCUR as the Imperial Government does not believe that the right to a fair trial has been met in these legal proceedings to date. While it is unfortunate that the situation has reached this point the Imperial Government will protect the interests of Rokkenjimans, and the stability of the Rokkenjiman economy, when both are so blatantly targeted by a foreign power. Naturally, should the nature of the alleged violations or even the text of the Act in question itself be provided, we may see the punitive measures enacted by the First Empire repealed. However, until such a time either of those events should transpire or we see the resolution of a case before the MCUR, the punitive actions enacted by the Imperial Government shall stand.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2024, 12:55:27 AM »
Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
March 10, 2024

With the exit of Abstergo Industries from Mktvartvelo as announced earlier today the First Empire will continue to maintain obstacles imposed upon previously listed Mktvartvelo firms from ever hoping to engage with the Rokkenjiman economy. The actions we've seen toward a foreign company must not be allowed to be normalized and I call upon the friends, partners and allies of Rokkenjima to ensure that does not happen. If we allow this situation to stand the very basis of the international economy hangs in the balance and I, for one, will not sit comfortably and let that happen. Rokkenjiman sanctions will stand as they are as it is the position of the Imperial Government that Abstergo was forced out of the market in Mktvartvelo. Naturally the door shall be open for the Unitary State to prove otherwise however, until the date and time they choose to do so, Rokkenjima will stand steadfast in the actions of the Crown. While we'll never close the door entirely to anyone, we'll demand an action of trust in the future to sooth the wounds of trust lost previously.

That is all.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2024, 12:02:43 AM »
Pyrena Castle
Imperial Household Ministry

For Immediate Release
March 11, 2024

As required by newly implemented Financial Reporting Standards by the Imperial Diet the Imperial Household Ministry is hereby presenting its 2024 report on the assets held by the Imperial Family. At the start of the present year the Imperial Family holds net assets worth र648.6bn ($1.2tn). These assets are a combination of equities, the market capitalization of Abstergo Industries, real estate, precious metals, art, yachts, luxury vehicles, rare earth minerals revenue, commercial properties, agricultural land, foreshore and bonds. This portfolio, and any profits derived from it, are managed by the Imperial Household Ministry via the Imperial Sovereign Fund (ISF) which utilizes a portion of the profits to enact meaningful positives in the lives of the Rokkenjiman People, at the direction of the Empress.

These figures do not take into account assets owned by the Empress Emeritus and Emperor Emeritus, which are considered separately for the purposes of our reporting and are not required by the Financial Reporting Standards the Imperial Diet passed.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2024, 11:15:32 PM »
Pyrena Castle
Office of the Imperial Media Liaison

For Immediate Release
March 28, 2024

The Imperial Government, acting in coordination with the Imperial Rokkenjiman Naval Intelligence Service and Rokkenjiman regulatory officials, has banned the importation of computers and consumer electronics from the Unitary State of Mktvartvelo, as well as any products which contain hardware originating from the Unitary State and those which operate utilizing software designed in the Unitary State. In a joint effort it has been found that these products do not meet the requirements as mandated by the Consumer Privacy and Protections Act of 2017 and present a real and present danger to Rokkenjiman consumers utilizing products which either originate, or utilize components or software which originates, within the Unitary State. The Imperial Government recommends that Rokkenjiman consumers immediately cease conducting data sensitive tasks on such devices and replace them with a CPAP-complient device at their earliest convenience. Several such devices are available from Rokkenjiman, Achkaerinese, Dartfordian, Morelander, Fusanese and other foreign firms.

This ban on the importation of devices from the Unitary State is effective at 12:00 AM AST this evening, which includes sales on third-party sites between individuals within the First Empire and the Unitary State. Devices sold in such a manner will be blocked from import once they reach Rokkenjiman shores and will be seized for analysis by Rokkenjiman authorities in the pursuit of ongoing investigations. We further recommend that Rokkenjiman consumers cease the utilization of any such products they may already own. We will continue to keep the Rokkenjiman People updated as our investigation proceeds.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2024, 11:18:33 PM »
Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
April 7, 2024

As the Imperial Government continues to monitor the situation within Nya Åland the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has issued an advisory for Rokkenjimans within Nya Åland to make arrangements to either depart the nation or see that they move to areas under the firm control of the legitimate government. Arrangements are being made for flights to take place to remove any Rokkenjiman citizen, as well as those of our Oshini cousins, from Nya Åland until this present period of crisis is resolved. Rokkenjima will be maintaining full consular services for the time being and urges Rokkenjiman, allied and partner nations to make use of them in this difficult time.

The First Empire further warns the Gungnir that any actions against just one citizen of the First Empire of Rokkenjima will result in severe consequences being imposed upon them. Under my order the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy is dispatching a Task Force centred around IRN Kitsune and IRN Alexander Vaughan from QKNB to monitor the situation and provide assistance to Rokkenjiman nationals as well as any operations conducted in concert with the broader international community. This posture will be maintained as long as necessary dependent upon conditions on the ground.

Pyrena Castle
Chrysanthemum Throne

For Immediate Release
April 7, 2024

While I am pleased to see that there is an air of understanding between us concerning the most important aspects of the present situation I am, at present, unable to accept an invitation abroad at this time as there are matters which require my presence within the First Empire. While I will leave my original invitation on the table, if that is not possible I am prepared to send the Imperial Liaison for Diplomatic Affairs, Gregory McKenna, to represent Rokkenjima. Furthermore, while I am open to being amendable on current economic actions, upon the lifting of any Rokkenjiman response products from the Unitary State would be subject to the same fourteen-point evaluation system which Rokkenjiman products are mandated to meet or exceed; those products (hardware or software) which fail that evaluation system will be banned just as any Rokkenjiman product which fails to gain certification under that evaluation would be.

I shall await the response of your Government.

Beatrice Anselmo