Author Topic: Looking yourself in the mirror (Tamora and Pramoria)  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Looking yourself in the mirror (Tamora and Pramoria)
« on: June 30, 2019, 05:59:01 PM »

Addressed to :Her Royal Majesty Aisha Safavid

It has been ten years since YM has last honored us with your presence in the Empire and I believe that your decision to come out of isolation is the perfect opportunity to meet again and catch up on the affairs of our kingdoms.

I have seen that you have just recently celebrated your national holiday and praised Holy Alya for the role she played in defining Premoria as a nation and its people. Therefore I can't think of a better way to begin your visit than going together in pilgrimage to her Mausoleum near Djerb.

I do however suggest that  in order to avoid unnecessary discussion among the clergy and the press that you come without your family. I will of course be attending the event alone.
I look forward to your reply and to see YM again.

Respectfully yours,

Abbas Safavid
Emperor of Tamora

Offline Pramoria

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Pramoria
Re: Looking yourself in the mirror (Tamora and Pramoria)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 07:23:42 PM »

Addressed to :His Imperial Majesty, Abbas Safavid

I read your invitation with great interest and, I must admit, some surprise.
I would have expected to hear from your Majesty  a month ago when your flight crossed our air borders on your way to our neighbor's capital , Ipsus. I trust this will  happen on no future occasions- since I have heard your families will soon make a bond.

Yes, 10 years have passed. But I consider our great nations are collaborating in a manner that satisfies . Never the less a further gather will for sure  bring strength to our economic relations. Especially in these times where the world is making all sorts of allegations , one should always straighten their relations with their neighbors.

Traveling alone will not do , I'm afraid. I will travel with my daughter. Even though she is young, she is the successor of my throne . A familiarity with these sorts of events is needed for a future Queen. I'm sure you agree.

May the spirit of Holy Alya bring us closer. I look forward  to see YM again, as well.

Respectfully yours,
Aisha Adib-Farahani-Dirbaz-Safavid
Queen of Pramoria
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 07:29:48 PM by Pramoria »