Author Topic: The Sovereign of Sovereigns and a Grand General walk into a pyramid  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima

To: Grand General Ianaha Hasaenori

The Kingdom of Clysperis hereby extends an invitation to the Neo Quywe Federation for the purposes of establishing diplomatic relations between our nations. Unlike most of the nations which reside upon the Ardian continent the NQF seems to have a level head upon its shoulders, resisting the urges to cast its gaze into the affairs of other states, especially those far from its borders. This is a quality which the Kingdom respects, and one which draws me to grant this invitation. The Kingdom of Clysperis, likewise, does not cast its gaze upon the affairs of states beyond Midaranye, despite several powers seeing fit to cast theirs into mine and proclaiming the right to tell us how to live our lives.

With that being said, I feel that this mutual view of the world around us would serve as a strong basis for a relationship between our respective states. I so look forward to your reply, and hope that this view is indeed shared between our states.

Pharaoh Beketaten-Hesy-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, High Priest of Every Temple, The Living Horus.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline yasha

• Basically New Zealand
  • probably irrelevant
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neo Quywe Federation
Re: The Sovereign of Sovereigns and a Grand General walk into a pyramid
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 06:01:07 AM »

Her Divine Majesty, Pharaoh Beketaten-Hesy-Re

If you'll excuse me, foreign interest in the Neo Quywe Federation is rightfully limited. We prefer to be treated the way we treat others, with indifference. I am however thrilled that the Clysperi have taken interest in our nation. And as such, we will entertain your request at your earliest convenience.

... Plus a little time in the sun never hurt.

We'll be in touch,
Grand General Ianaha Hasaenori
Sworn Defender of the Quywe People
something funny or offensive here

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: The Sovereign of Sovereigns and a Grand General walk into a pyramid
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 06:05:31 AM »

In that case I have cleared any NQF aircraft to land at Khemnen International Airport, and have left instructions for my officials to direct you to my Palace. Your response speaks to my soul, and my recognition of your state as a worthy partner to the Kingdom.

I look forward to our meeting.

Pharaoh Beketaten-Hesy-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, High Priest of Every Temple, The Living Horus.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis