Author Topic: An Invitation to Altromine  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
An Invitation to Altromine
« on: October 27, 2020, 10:17:36 PM »

An Invitation to Altromine

To: Arch-Protector Annakol Araanon

This is likely one of the most unexpected communications you could imagine receiving, for reasons more to do with differences Achkaerin holds with some nations around you territory on a few issues. However from what I have seen so far the actions of Altromine represent something different, with that in mind I would like to invite you, and whichever companions you wish, to meet with me and see if we can establish the beginnings of a lasting relationship between our nations.

Signed

Emperor Peter Azurewind

Offline Geo

• Regional Power
  • Scratch a Liberal...
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Ni
Re: An Invitation to Altromine
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 05:18:54 PM »
To the Emperor Peter Azurewind
I will admit, your communication was not one I expected. However, I will gladly seize it and its invitation to grow relations between us.
Unfortunately, I myself will be unable to meet you personally. I apologise in advance. I will send another member of the Triarch in my stead.
May Aten smile on you,
Arch-Protector Annakol Araanon

Chancellor Atomi Hektor stepped out of the plane. The flight from Altromine to Achkaerin had been spent in discussion with her Vice-Chancellor, Arian Jacubs, on how the meeting would go. Jacubs stepped out behind her, and together they turned to greet the Achkaerin delegation

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 09:16:04 PM »
To have a Midaranye nation invited to Valtheim, without a crisis in play, was unusual but then Altromine was an unusual Midaranye nation, it wasn't normal for Midaranye nations to sign major international treaties and yet Altromine had and that alone had many within the corridors of Power in Valtheim curious. As always for visits like this the welcoming committee at the airport was the Minister for the Diplomatic Office Cheryl Holmes, she watched as the visitors descended from their plane and approached her.

"Chancellor." Cheryl said "Vice Chancellor, welcome to Achkaerin. I guess the climate is somewhat colder than what you're used to back home."

Offline Geo

• Regional Power
  • Scratch a Liberal...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 09:31:51 PM »
Hektor smiled and jokingly rubbed her arms and shivered.

“I will admit, your climate is absolutely freezing. Thank you for inviting us to your country.”

She shook the Minister’s hand.

“I will admit though, it is nice to get away from the heat, Aten really beats down back home. It's good to meet you.”

Jacubs stepped forwards and shook the Minister’s hand as well.

“So,” said Hektor, “I don’t suppose we could get somewhere warm?”

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 01:54:00 PM »
"That's the plan." Cheryl said leading the two guests to a car which set off soon after they were inside it, this wasn't the first time that she'd heard the weather comments and it likely wouldn't be the last "We're heading to the Marble Palace the Emperor and the Consul await you there."

Offline Geo

• Regional Power
  • Scratch a Liberal...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 11:36:15 AM »
Hektor sat in the car, admiring the view as they trundled along. This was the first she had left Altromine, and she was happy to have been able to see Achkaerin for herself. She tapped her foot in a steady rhythm, as they pulled in fronnt of the Marble Palace.

OOC-Sorry for it being so short, wasn't sure what to write

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 12:33:57 AM »
The Marble Palace sat relatively close to the centre of Valtheim, though not in the exact centre it occupied part of what was referred to as the 'Valtheim Plateau' this being despite the fact that there was no high terrain it was simply a reference to an area of the city where the Palace, Senate, Hall of Nobles, Government buildings, Supreme Court, some embassies, the Royal Theatre, the large Memorial Garden, the Temple of the Brave and the Temple of Namis were located. Cheryl got out of the car and waited for the Altromine Chancellor and Vice Chancellor to step out then they made their way across half of the almost circular nexus of the various paths waiting there at the gate was the Emperor himself Peter Azurewind, dressed in a suit (minus the tie) he smiled at his two guests.

"Welcome to my home." he said stepping to the side to let them pass through the open gate "You made quite a few waves, not to mention caused a few shocks when your nation signed certain international treaties. It's not often I've seen some of the people around here that surprised."