• View Profile
  • Your Nation: Tytor
Re: Message to the tytorian embassy in Cœur
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 06:31:37 AM »
The Kingdom of Tytor
Official Communique
Embassy in Cœur

Mr. Mayor,

This letter is intended to inform you that the Tytorian embassy here in Cœur will not be complying with your request.  It is apparent from the tone of your message that you have not personally seen the decorations to which you refer, and it is my belief that if you were to inspect them you would find that no laws or regulations regarding architecture, structural integrity, or building height have been violated.  If it is the intention of yourself and town hall to lodge complaint or impose a fine, as your nation's guest I respect your right to do so.  However, you will find my cooperation limited unless you can provide evidence of any actual crime or misdemeanor committed by either myself or any member of my staff, beyond our exercise of the freedom of expression guaranteed us as citizens of the Kingdom of Tytor.  In conclusion, I wish you and yours a good day and a happy Christmas.

Sincerely,

-Fabian Prentice
Tytorian Ambassador to the Fleuroix Republic
His Majesty Michael the First, by the Grace of God, King of Tytor and her Colonies, and Lord Protector of Floodwater

Factbook -- News -- Press Office

Former Governor-General of The Infinite Alliance
Former Ambassador to Albion and the Global Right Alliance
Former Vice Premier and Speaker of the Senate of the Independent Order
Professional Procrastinator

Non-partisan and proud of it

"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire