Author Topic: Offer for the Majestic Empire of Lijiang  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Offer for the Majestic Empire of Lijiang
« on: January 02, 2021, 10:03:10 AM »

To: The Foreign Office of the Majestic Empire of Lijiang

I would first like to express, in the name of the Empire of Tamora, congratulations to the Majestic Empire of Lijiang for the coronation of the new Emperor and ending the period of mourning. The Empire of Tamora welcomes the Majestic Empire of Lijiang's reemergence on the world stage and believes the voice of Majestic Empire of Lijiang will help shape Mundus international relations for the better. The fact that His Majesty Dragon Emperor Tielin has already chosen to first meet His Majesty the King of Royal Seleucid shows not just wisdom but is interpreted as a positive sing in Djerb, the imperial capital of Tamora, and in no doubt other capitals of MidAranye

Secondly, I would formally request that Tamora be allowed to open an embassy Fengtai and would in return make the necessary arrangement for the  Majestic Empire of Lijiang to be able to open an embassy in Djerb, the imperial capital of Tamora. (ooc: it’s not clear if during the period of isolation countries had embassies in Lijiang. If they did then you can ignore this request and just assume that we always had one).

Lastly, we would like to offer to host the exiled daughter of the disgraced Lord of Hongcun to the Empire of Tamora. The Empire of Tamora is far away from the shores of the Empire of Lijiang, our culture is different and thus we believe it will help serve her and other like her a lesson on the importance of loyalty and serving your betters.

I look forward to your reply and wish peace and prosperity for both our great nations.

Respectfully yours,
Alya Safavid
Head of Foreign Affairs 

Offline Lijiang

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lijiang
Re: Offer for the Majestic Empire of Lijiang
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 09:48:04 PM »

To:- Her Imperial Majesty Empress Alya Mother of the Tamoran Nation

I thank you for your kind words of congratulations on my recent coronation. It is my hope that we can make up for the time lost in helping harness the abundance of potential the Empire here has.

In regards to opening an embassy we would welcome you. The Empire intends to not exclude any nation from establishing an embassy here and naturally we can support you in finding a relevant and appropriate position within the capital. There are however a few small traditions that you should be aware of. Our capital contains a significantly large complex which is under the authority of Empress Jing, the best way to think of it is a nation within nation. We would expect female ambassadors, or the wives of male ambassadors to attend occasion events within the Enclave. Additionally there are many traditions when visiting the Palace or the Enclave which any diplomatic staff should be made aware of. As such we would be willing to first send our ambassador and his staff to your nation so they may prepare your team for what to expect.

We thank you for the offer to take Lord of Hongcun's disinherited daughter as an exile. We would request that while she is your nation she is not mistreated. Her exile is a necessity to demonstrate disloyalty shall not be tolerated however she is in this situation due to her father rather than her own actions. We will therefore make a sum of $25,000 a year available to fund her care until she reaches the age of 21. We would appreciate if this funding is kept as a private matter between ourselves.

I look forward to meeting you countrymen in person when the new embassy arrive.

With Respect

His Imperial Majesty Tielin II
Dragon Emperor of the Majestic Empire of Lijiang.

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Offer for the Majestic Empire of Lijiang
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 07:57:41 PM »

To: His Imperial Majesty Tielin II

I will personally see to it that preparations are made so that your future ambassador and his or her staff will be received as soon as they are ready to come to the Tamoran Empire.
On the matter Lord of Hongcun's disinherited daughter, you have my word that she will not be mistreated and that discretion will be kept in regards to the monetary arrangement.

Respectfully yours,
Alya Safavid
Head of Foreign Affairs