Author Topic: Asuna and Benson  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Asuna and Benson
« on: February 10, 2022, 08:32:17 AM »

A Private Communication To Emperor Benson

Emperor Benson,

On behalf of the Anselmo Family and the First Empire allow me to apologize for the words shared on Twitter by my aunt. Even our elders can be wrong from time to time because we're all people and none of us are perfect and even with her experience she's not going to get it right 100% of the time. On my behalf Gregory McKenna, an Imperial Liaison who shares responsibilities in diplomatic matters, is being tasked with oversight and verification in regards to Clysperis since we shouldn't take everything at face value. I mean it's great that the Pharaoh is doing some things that look genuine but you've also got like a long history of doing the wrong things compared to this little bit of time in the present of moving toward better things. Pharaoh Akasha has to prove herself and it's totally not wrong to be asking questions especially with how important these issues are. Please try to look at this as a mistake of the Empress and let actual Rokkenjiman policy be the basis of your views, McKenna knows what he's doing I promise.

Also thank you for your kind words but I've still got some learning ahead of me before my coronation! I think it's one of the best things I inherited from my mother, when you see something wrong if you remain silent you're just as much a part of the problem as the people actually doing wrong, you know? We all have a voice and we need to use it in a way that makes the world a better place especially when you have a platform that can make things happen. In the next few days I'll be making a trip up to Achkaerin for further education, essentially as a Diplomatic Liaison to allow for some on-hand experience that will be priceless when I am on the Throne, and on the way (well, not really, kinda taking a detour) to visit my family in Dartfordia. That's in your neighbourhood, so if it wouldn't be inappropriate I could take a one or two-day stop in Paracambi, along with Imperial Liaison McKenna. I want to make sure we know where we each stand on Clysperis, slavery and making our world a better place, and since I hope your reign overlaps with my reign it would be nice to know a future colleague if that makes sense? Please let me know because I know McKenna is excited at the prospect of being the first Rokkenjiman diplomat to set foot in Paracambi since the whole Slava Lavosk thing, and he'd like to see some more formal relations between our Empires too.

Thank you for reading this! Hope to make a stop there and meet you, your passion and drive for what's right has always been an inspiration!

Crown Princess of Rokkenjima
Princess of Littlebrook

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis