Roleplay > War and Conflict

Seven Horns Of War

(1/9) > >>

Beatrice:
"I come before you as the hawk-headed lord who appeareth on the throne of Ra. Supreme and terrible, she who maketh the Gods to tremble, upon this dawn of war. With fire and blood, sword and spear, you shall be merciless; pity is of no value to those unworthy of it! Just as the savages have done you shall strike them without quarter, swift as a serpent you shall turn and strike, dragging down their souls to a torment most awful. Spit upon them, lash them upon a wheel of suffering eternal!"

"Although I depart for the capital I promise you, my force is with you always; the enemy shall know the presence of Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re no matter where they attempt to hide. Our lands are under siege by a traitor, one who kills our People and sells off our heritage as if it is a commodity to be bought and sold; together, with your strength, we shall put this threat to an end and see that Nekhtou the Disgraced is dispatched to the fiery pits of the Duat."
Quite soon this post will include more information about the composition of rebel forces, the CDL, and we can press forward with the execution of the conflict before us. :)

yasha:
OOC: Quick guide to important characters and stuff before I begin.

Suplex: Platoon of Black Sash Corps regulars.
Lancer Juri Ashikaga: Platoon lead. Street smart veteran.
Shielder Tanao Utsoshima: Squad lead. Unenthusiastic to fight but well-regarded as a leader.
Spearman Miki Awano: Support gunner. Aggressive personality, regarded as obnoxious by some.
Spearman Cain Haseda: Squad marksman. Himeyan expat from UC, enlisted to have uni paid for.

Alchemist: Special forces unit.
Shielder Hiroyuki "Nish" Nishikiyama: Team leader. Highly seasoned veteran.
Spearman Junpei "Backblast" Omori: Demolitions expert. Struggles with mental health.
Spearman Rengo Kawakami: Newly trained special operative. Navy veteran.
Spearman Makoto Terada: Acclaimed sniper.

Zilla: Armored company.
Rain: Sniper platoon.
Bucket: Fighter bomber squadron, primary NQF air wing in Clysperis.

10:04
Downtown Kispos, Clysperis

Hot.

By the Speaker was it ever. They had about 2 hours to adjust to their new life in Bespi before General Saejima sent them off to establish a post in Kispos. "Aye, Lancer. Ain't this where we're supposed to unpack?" Miki prodded impatiently, shifting in her seat after a long and uncomfortable ride in the MRAP. "Not before we go greet our hosts, Spearman. It's been awhile since I've gotten an earful from command, and I don't wanna start now." Miki retorted by grumbling to herself. She peered over at the tiny window on the side of the vehicle, outside was a long wall of adobe houses and small commercial buildings; their metal shutters worn and discolored.

Another long bout of bored silence was broken by the driver knocking against the metal wall. "Roadblock. Royal Clysperi Army." He called back, uncertainty is his voice. Reaching for the door control, Lc. Ashikaga replied: "Lemme handle it. We're almost there." Throwing her peaked cap on, she shuffled out the back with a hand on her holster. Slowly and confidently she approached the RCA officer, saluting as he came into view. The Lancer opened up with her name and then a long string of heavily accented Clysperi.

The officer tilted his head to the side, then pursed his lips and nodded. They saluted one another and Ashikaga returned to the MRAP, climbing back inside while the Clysperi soldiers waved them through. "This is Suplex. We've reached downtown Kispos. Expect our post to be set up in thirty."

Beatrice:

The Common Defense League (CDL) hereby announces to Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra, the international community and rebel forces fighting the just rule of the Pharaoh that the Common Defense League has effected the liberation of several tracts of land from rebel control.

Above these lands flies the flag of the Common Defense League, above that flag flies the Flag of Clysperis. Ours flies as a promise, to our People and our nation, that the League will defend these lands and hold them from the infidels. It also flies as a warning, to the infidel forces of Nekhtou that these lands are under the protection of the League. Any attempts by rebel forces to attack these lands or our People will be met with most certain deadly force. The Flag of Clysperis flies as, despite the League holding effective control of these lands, we recognize the ultimate sovereignty of Pharaoh Akasha over these lands. Once our common enemy is defeated the Flag of the League may be lowered, but may the Flag of Clysperis never again be allowed to be lowered over them again.

To our Tamoran brothers, the League has established two large areas from which we can assure safe passage of Tamoran soldiers and assets. Nowhere else in Mundus are we Manists so warmly embraced, save for Tamora itself. While this may have began as a Clysperi war, in many ways it is one which was brought to us as Manists as well. I've seen for myself what the rebels do when they enter our houses of worship, be they Manist, Muslim or those of the Congregation. If we do not stop the infidel Nekhtou here, I have little doubt he will train his eyes toward the Empire should he secure victory.

I look forward to our forces fighting together against these animals.

As for Horus appearing upon the flag of the League? That is a symbol of Clysperis which Nekhtou has seen fit to steal, although he himself understands nothing of what it stands for. We'll kindly remind him on the battlefield alongside Clysperi of all faiths.

On behalf of the People's armed forces;

God bless the Emperor! God bless Tamora! God save Clysperis!

Sadeq Hedayati
Marshal, Common Defense League

fuwapanzer:
“Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving in Polua in 30 minutes.” the Captain announced as the Plymouth Air flight PA024 to Safraen began its descent. Onboard the plane was Klaus Hengyang, head strategist of the New Derusmian Unified Forces, under the alias of Simon Wenly. It was early evening, and outside the windows, the horizon was coloured in all warm shades of yellow, orange, and purple. Below, he could spot numerous villages and cities. It had been 12 hours since Klaus had been given the orders from the High Commandant of the military for him and 10 more of his men to travel to the East Safraen border from Rokkenjima under the guise of tourists, where they would sneak into Confederacy controlled Clypseris under the cover of the darkness of the midnight.

Suddenly, a breaking news report flashed onto the screen on the seats in front of them: “COMMON DEFENCE LEAGUE LIBERATES CONFEDERACY TERRITORIES”, much to the team’s horror.

“Schiße.” Crap. Klaus whispered under his breath.

“Sie brauchen wirklich unsere hilfe,” They really need our help. whispered another strategist. “Ich hoffe wir schaffen es pünktlich.” I hope we make it on time.

“Kann das flufzeug noch schneller fliegen?” Can this plane fly any faster? joked one of the others.

Eventually, the plane landed in Polua, where Klaus and his men passed swiftly through security and hired two basic cars that would take them to the Eastern Border. Klaus’ team of 5 boarded the first car, while another team of 5 boarded the second. The teams rode late into the night without a word and extremely tired. They travelled through the national highways and stranded country roads, when suddenly, Klaus switches off the headlights. The car behind did the same. They travelled in darkness for what seemed like an eternity until the cars suddenly stopped half a kilometre away from what appeared to be a high chain-link barb-wired fence. Silently, both teams left their cars on the side of the road and silently began walking through the humid air under the cover of tall grass and darkness. After walking for half an hour, the team came across a small gap in the fence completely unguarded. All stopped, and waited for their orders.

Klaus whispered to the others “Auf mein signal!” On my signal!

He quickly took note of the surroundings, and began counting down from 3.

“Drei...

zwei...

EINS!”

As speedily as possible, the 10 launched from their hiding places and began the sprint through the darkness and into Clypseris, none daring to look back. Suddenly, Klaus heard shouting from behind them, followed by gunfire.

Panicked, Klaus took cover behind more tall grass and rocks, and the rest of the team followed pursuit. Eventually the gunfire and shouting died out, and all that was left was silence.

“Geht es allen gut?” Is everyone ok? Klaus silently spoke.

All nodded in response.

“Sie werden mit unterstützung zurückkehren. Wir müssen umziehen.” They’ll return with back-up. We need to move.

Cool101jr:
0730 - Gulf of Safraen: The ISV Colosseum and its task force arrived at the small circle that had been marked as the location of where the joint forces would begin the Stop and Search protocol. On board the Colosseum, Trierarch Estavros ordered the launch of a group of E-12s to patrol the skies of the circle as he got into contact with Achkaerinese and Clysperi Navies to coordinate.

0430 - Somewhere near Apne, Clysperis The SS-25 Helicopter landed in the middle of nowhere, 3 people in clothing resembling Confederacy fighters stepping out of it. They ran away into the night towards Apne, each spliting up.

"Remember the plan." Lilian told the other two Praetorian Guard members. "And stay safe, if you can't get any intel or infiltrate safely then get out of there, and don't get yourself shot again, Asp."

Nikolaus and Elianor both chuckled over the radio then they went radio silent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version