Roleplay > Sporting Hub

Cycling season 2022 OOC

(1/6) > >>

paralipomena:

After last year or so experience, I thought it could be more interesting to have cycling events with a more international dimension (also because my primary nation is not going to be that sport-oriented now). Basically, my idea is to have a (reasonable) number of one-day cycling events through the year, and maybe 1-2 stage races at some point (similar to "Tour of Jugland" and "Jugland's Ladies Tour" this year). So if you are interested to host a cycling event the coming year, you can apply filling the following form:

--- Quote ---Name: (Name of the race)
Type: One-day race / Stage race (Choose one)
Season: Winter / Spring / Summer / Autumn / I don't mind (Choose one)
More info: (Any info about the race or the organizators you would like add)
--- End quote ---

A bit of explanation about the categories required, if needed:

* Type of the race refers if your race is a one-day race (as road race cycling event at the Olympics), while stage races are road races consisting of several stages ridden consecutively with a general classification winner (such as the Tour de France in RL).
* A bit self-explanatory, I guess, but Gender refers if your race is men's race, a women's race, or if you would be interested to have both races (it's not required to held both the same day, though, so you may indicate so if you wish).
* Season simply refers which season of the year the race is usually held. You may consider RP considerations, of course (if your nation is too cold on Winter or too hot on Summer, for example, or any other circumstances)
Example:

--- Quote ---Name: Albrektberg Classic
Type: One-day race
Season: Spring
More info: The Albrektberg Classic is a women's one-day cycling race held in the Free Autonomous Territory of Jugland, Mktvartvelo, since 2006. The race is organized by Jugland Sports Network (JSNN).
--- End quote ---

There are not issues with applying several cycling events for the same country, so you're free to do so. To keep things balanced, if they are accepted would depend on the number of people interested and other RP-based considerations. You may consider population and geographic limitations (or other RP situations going on in your nation).

Although I'm allowing application for stage race events, but their number is going to be much greatly limited and particuarly subject to both RP and OOC considerations, so you may keep in mind that.

Of course, if you have any suggestion or better ideas, those will be welcomed.  :)

The deadline for applications to host a cycling event will be January 10, 2022.

For those who would be interested to participate but find a bit tedious to apply a team before every event, I'm opening submission of teams for all the season (in order to have at least a team in every event, if you wish so).

In order to rely less in Amateur/NPC teams than I did this year, the maximum of teams per player/nation will be raised 3 teams per nation and 5 teams per player (this number may be provisional, of course, depending the number of people interested). Those interested may fill and post the following form in this thread.

--- Quote ---Team name: (The name of the team)
Nation: (The team's nation)
Riders: (Name of the riders, six riders per team - see above category)
--- End quote ---

In any case, in the previous week(s) before every event, as far as it is possible, I'll likely open specific application for those events, in case anyone would like to change the composition of the team (for whatever RP reason), or apply for first time if they did not do it before.

The deadline to apply for team(s) for all the season will be January 15, 2021.

paralipomena:

Reminder, if anyone is interested, that last days to send application to host cycling events during the season (10 January).

Daitō:
Name: The Ashina Grand Tour
Type: Stage Race
Season: Spring
More info: The Ashina Grand Tour is a seven stage race held annually in Daitō's Ashina circuit since 2002. It is organized by the Zayasu Conglomerate, which was founded in the Ashina circuit in 1902, with the first race being held to mark the centennial anniversary of the group's founding. The race takes place over the course of seven days.

Raj:
Name: Vid Mountain Bike Cycling Race
Type: One-day race
Season: Summer
More info: Open race spanned around 150 km on the mountain roads of Vid, a mountain state of Solace. Organized by the Cycling Federation of Solace. Sponsored by Avengers Cycles Ltd.

Team name: Solace Cycling Club
Nation: Solace
Name of the riders: Men's Team- Ronaldo Dsouza, Amartya Gupta, Alakesh Bhutiya, Krish Ram, Danish Malik, Surinder Singh.
Women's Team- Fae Marie, Supriya Sen, Ash Zulki, Jaya Ramakrishnan, Son Kom, Maria.

Kemerovo:
Team name: Sebastian's
Nation: Joint Zaporozh and Samantra
1. Fedot Smirnov (Z)
2. Vadik Kovalchuk (Z)
3. Kyrylo Sokolov (Z)
4. Yuli Melnik (S)
5. Dima Bogdanov (S)
6. Aleksandr Borisov (S)

Team name: Sebastian's
Nation: Joint Zaporozh and Samantra
1. Vladyslava Yakovlev (S)
2. Olha Mikhailov (S)
3. Patritsiya Sobol (S)
4. Vitaliya Vinogradov (Z)
5. Praskovya Sobol (Z)
6. Uliana Utkin (Z)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version