Roleplay > Economics and Industry

A Proposal To The Kingdom of Tytor

(1/1)

Beatrice:

Rokkenjiman Interest In AS-60N
As the First Empire continues to seek to diversify the capabilities of the Imperial Rokkenjiman Armed Forces there have been discussions in recent days considering new acquisitions. The AS-60N has come up several times, as has the AS-60 Raven, with Imperial High Command seeking the agreement for a licensing deal which would see our CATOBAR carriers field AS-60Ns, while a squadron or two of AS-60s would also be produced under this agreement. If there is interest for this agreement we may hammer out the details of cost at your leisure.

Respectfully yours;

Yabūchi Ikumu
Imperial High Command
Office of Procurement

Beatrice:

Rokkenjiman Interest In Strategic Defense IFV-97 Vixen, Tri-Star LMV-98 Lynx
In addition to my previous request the First Empire would be interested in procuring the Strategic Defense IFV-97 Vixen and Tri-Star LMV-98 Lynx as we look to expand the capabilities of the Imperial Rokkenjiman Ground Forces.

Respectfully yours;

Yabūchi Ikumu
Imperial High Command
Office of Procurement

Tytor:
The Kingdom of Tytor
Official Communique
Royal Armed Services High Command
Yabūchi Ikumu,

It is not often that a procurement request finds itself on my desk, but my staff agreed with those who would usually field such matters that this particular request merited my attention.  As I am sure you understand, the AS-60, IFV-97, and LMV-98 are fairly crucial pieces of equipment in regards to Tytorian national security.  The AS-60 in particular has never been exported before; in fact, its development came about precisely because our two nations were regional rivals while the Federal Republic yet stood.  However, those days are past, and now Tytor and Rokkenjima stand as the firmest of allies and the closest of friends of any two nations on Mundus.

It is with this in mind that I request that you pass on an invitation to your superiors.  If it is convenient with them, I shall meet them at JMF Northpoint, in Floodwater, in two weeks' time.  This meeting will also be attended by representatives of the Royal Army and the Royal Air Force, as well as representatives of the manufacturers of the equipment in question.  The meeting will include practical demonstrations of each piece of equipment, in addition to the contract negotiations themselves.  Imperial High Command may send whomever they deem most suited to a conference of this sort; if my invitation is acceptable, I will communicate exact dates and times with them directly.

Your servant,

- Field Marshal Sir John Percy
Royal Armed Services Combined Chief of Staff

Beatrice:

Rokkenjiman Interests
Field Marshal Sir John Percy,

Your invitation has reached my desk and I can confirm that I will personally meet with you at HMF Northpoint in two weeks' time. Joining me shall be Vice Admiral Forrester so that we may view the demonstrations and make decisions accordingly. I look forward to evaluating the equipment in question and making a decision in short order.

Yours;

Grand Marshal Alex Rowe
Imperial High Command

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version