Roleplay > History

The Crusades V.1 OOC

<< < (2/2)

Achkaerin:
Aragon's order comprises 500 men, by the time we get towards the end of the Crusades that may be between 1000-1500 people, they will likely also be added to with another 800 coming from elsewhere. But that's only for the final parts of the timeline.

Markus:
Ok, so I am trying to get Tamora involved in this someway (as in actually fighting). I have to say the whole timeline is a little daunting at first. So are all 23 points canon and established or just the first four points? I am asking since I want to come up with some suggestions where (in the timeline) Tamora might participate.

Achkaerin:
I believe (Dave may correct me if I'm wrong) that all 23 points are canon in terms of the timeline, I if I recall correct the now dead IC thread relevant to this i.e. "V1" was initially focusing on the first four points before moving on.

Markus:
Ok, so the Muslim side of the war is represented by Abydos and whatever local Muslims forces were in Venora, right? I mean there are no other countries that have been established as fighting or offering support to the Muslims, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version