Author Topic: Cancelled/Retconned  (Read 2661 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Cancelled/Retconned
« on: March 17, 2019, 09:13:32 PM »

To:- All nations situated around the Sea of Krimeon

The Sea of Krimeon has undoubtedly been one of Mundus' most important throughout the past centuries, paving the way for connecting two distant yet close continents, acting as a major battleground for many wars and even gave rise to civilisations such as the Unified Realms. What is however astonishing and shocking is that despite the frequent interactions between our great nations in one way or the other, a formal organisation pertaining to the interests of the Krimeon Sea powers has never been considered, until now that is. This is why I invite my dearest state colleagues to the capital city of Kislev, where we may all discuss and finalize an organisation as to which all nations may prosper from it through mutual co-operation in certain fields.

Viktor Gough-Petrov I

Emperor of the Unified Realms of Krimeon
- Tsar of Krakozhia
- Apostolic King of Kőrösh
- King of Krasnia
- King of Karathia
- King of Karlova
- Grand Duke of Krayia
- Grand Duke of Keskinen
- Hetman of Karetsefia

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:46:36 AM by The Young Pope »

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
Re: Pact of Krimeonite Exceptionality and Solidarity (POKES)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 07:37:37 AM »

To-Viktor Gough-Petrov I

On behalf of Her Majesty Queen Heloise Annette Vicktoria Gough I wish to extend the offer for the audience with Your majesty in order to finalise and draft up a mutual treatyy to foster trade and mutual co-operation in areas of commerce and fostering peace throughout the Krimeon Sea.

First Consul of the Royal Federation of Huisslandia

Offline BenOfTheIwi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Commonwealth of the Unified Iwi
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 09:33:06 AM »
To:- Tzar Viktor

At this present time the Unified Iwi will not be attending this session.

We feel that the nations in and around the Krimeon do not share enough mutual good will to see an organisation akin to MICA form. For example the past histories between Xaeth, Krimeon and ourselves are ones we can not easily overlook. I believe that prior to even considering a Pact of the type being suggested these relationships are looked at.

King Piripi

Offline Arcie

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Chesera
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 02:22:47 AM »
To: Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov I

I, the reigning monarch of the Queendom of Chesera, on behalf of the Cheres people, humbly accept your offer to join this soon to be conceived organisation, linking most if not all nations along the Sea of Krimeon. As the leader of a newly settled nation, I feel it is my duty to become fully acquainted with my homeland's neighboring civilizations, so that new and peaceful relations can be made. I look forward to being a part of this opportune relationship with the Pact of Krimeonite Exceptionality and Solidarity.

From: Her Royal Highness, Queen Arcie von Steiner of Chesera