Author Topic: Turn of your AdBlocker - Advertisements from Neu Uburzis  (Read 694 times)

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
Turn of your AdBlocker - Advertisements from Neu Uburzis
« on: September 22, 2023, 05:19:29 PM »
September 2023, online Add

A women gets home from her desk job, greeted by the excited kids talking about their time time at summercamp excitedly.

"Mama, Mama! We saved the Captives!" Her super excited son runs up and gives his tired mother a quick hug: "It was so much fun being able to help people and not just sit on my homework!"

The woman smiles wearily, her mind wandering to her own time at the camps. The Advertisement shows a younger actor depicting the mother in her own camp time, running through a burning gauntlet, breaking a door down with an axe, carrying someone on her back out of the enemy camp.

"I'm glad you had fun, sweety." the mother kisses her child on the forehead, sending them back to unpack their bag. He Husband walks ove rin a Kitchen apron, nodding to his Wife: "Hard day at work, honey?" she nods as her phone rings again, the add showing the words *Boss* on the Display.

"Do you want the magic back from back then, want to be a hero again?" a disembodied voice asks, as the phone is aggressively ringing and vibrating: "We know you do, and you know you can."

She is about to pick up the phone when a second alarm goes off, a more shrill sound, more urgent seeming alarm as the husband grabs a pager from the Wardrobe and tosses it to his wife: "I'll deal with your boss. Go!"

The Ads music changes, an urgent tune is played as the Wife rushes out of the door, and over to a large building with several big garage doors in front just across her home. Several others are rushing in, and it becomes clear it's a Fire Station. The Wife turns into a Firefighter, changing into gear, driving towards a fire in the next shot.

It changes to a callback to her memories of camp, this time it's her fighting through a real fire, axing down a real door. Saving someone from a real threat as she emerges on the final shot of the add.

"Be the Hero you're meant to be, join your local Volunteer Firefighting Squad today."