Author Topic: A secure message for Mr. Anginer (Tamora and TC)  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
A secure message for Mr. Anginer (Tamora and TC)
« on: December 23, 2019, 07:34:14 PM »

I am contacting you, Mr. Anginer, to formally express our concerns regarding the recent events in the Conglomerate where a part of the population seems willing to support an overthrow of the current order. While the internal affairs of the Conglomerate would normally not be an issue of consequence to Tamora by virtue of the contract I have with Elysium they are now. The fact that I now see Kaitaine flags in your capital is something that cannot but raise serious concerns.

I have found the cooperation with the Conglomerate to be beneficial for the interests of Tamora and we would like it to continue. I have also been pleased with the way we have cooperated in the past and this is why I have decided to approach you, Mr. Anginer.   

I would like to inform you that you have my full support and trust so that you bring order back to the Conglomerate. Should you find that Tamora may help in a manner that will bring you at the very top of the Conglomerate and thus help restore order in the Conglomerate I am willing to help. A revolution in the Conglomerate could potentially wreck what has been achieved in Elysium and I am determined to not let that happen. It is for this reason that I would like to inform you that should the Conglomerate succumb to chaos and in its aftermath a new viable alternative does not take its place then I would like you to lead Elysium and attempt to continue its initial mandate.

I hope my fears remain unfounded and that the Conglomerate manages to survive the current crisis.

Abbas Safavid
Emperor of Tamora