Author Topic: Opening the gate of belief (to tamora)  (Read 2150 times)

Offline badlegoblox

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • Ubrriekland Factbook
  • Your Nation: Ubrriekland
Opening the gate of belief (to tamora)
« on: June 16, 2020, 02:24:16 PM »

Imperial Herald
Diplomatic Section

To Emperor Abbas Safavid,
Greeting by the Emperor of Ubrriekland, we wish you a long live and prosperity toward your nation. in this message, we hope to establish a more developed and better relationship to Tamora. to achieve this we wish to open/re-open Ubrriekland Embassy in tamora. while at it we wish to establish a ubrriekland holy pilgrimage organization to operate in midaranye, especially in tamora in this case. this is to achieve the awsatmitte and sevoweth theocratical City Government program to refounding spirituality of abrahamic religion which in this case is Jews, Christian, Islam, Manist and it branch of sect and cult. i hope we can hear a positive reply and if not the emperor reasoning and wisdom on that decision.

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Opening the gate of belief (to tamora)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 07:47:48 PM »

To: The Empire of Ubrriekland
Addressed to: His Imperial Majesty Severinus Noureddine Wolfgang

I would to thank Your Imperial Majesty for the warm wishes and to in turn wish your people peace and prosperity. Your Imperial Majesty’s achievement of uniting Ubrriekland under your rule has not gone unnoticed in Djerb and I hope your reign will shape the destiny of your Empire for generations to come.

I have already instructed my Foreign Office to provide your Imperial government with a suitable building for your future embassy in Djerb. I have attached the details of the venue and I believe they will prove to be to your satisfaction.   

Spoiler:  The Boroujerdi mansion • show

The mansion was built between 1850-1855 and housed prominent low and middle nobles of Djerb before being sold on the market at the beginning of 2015. The Foreign Office acquired the mansion, renovated and kept it in order to give it to future nations that would want to open an embassy in Djerb. Should the Empire of Ubrriekland accept, this would be their embassy in the imperial capital of Djerb.

I am also extremely pleased to hear of your plans to establish a holy pilgrimage organization and my government will assist in any way possible to see a rebirth of the Abrahamic religions in the city states of Awsatmitte and Aevoweth. Tamora has a very religious society and we can help the theoretical city governments program in many ways. Please let me know if there is anything we might do to help them achieved their noble goals.

I look forward to Your Imperial Majesty’s reply.   

Abbas Safavid
Emperor of Tamora

Offline badlegoblox

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • Ubrriekland Factbook
  • Your Nation: Ubrriekland
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 07:01:39 AM »

Imperial Herald
Diplomatic Section

We are pleased by your word, and as to honor your good intention we will prepare a suitable housing and Embassy building in Ubrriekland for your ambassador. As for the ambassador that will fill in your country i hope you can patiently wait for the candidate selection of our diplomatic corp. and as to further our relationship, we will let any tamoran priest that willing to preach in ubrriekland accomodation in their choosen citystate. while it might be limited to Ubberkopf, Awsatmitte, and Sevoweth region for now.

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 02:27:15 PM »
I thank you for the openness to allow our religious leaders (ooc: priests, imams etc) to preach in the Ubberkopf, Awsatmitte, and Sevoweth regions. Your commitment to freedom of religion is admirable and will be remembered. 

We will of course patiently await your designated ambassador. I have instructed my government to already prepare the best available candidate and as soon as they make the necessary arrangements, my Foreign Office will notify their counterpart in your government of our selected candidate.

I would also like to take the chance to invite your government, business or cultural community to send a representative to the soon to start Blue Launch Party. It is a project initiated and run by our friends the Seleucids(Royal Seleucid) and it is a great opportunity for Your Majesty’s government to get in contact with many of the MidAranye countries or to engage in business with countries from all over the region.