Author Topic: Seleucid Visit To Albactana  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Solonia
Seleucid Visit To Albactana
« on: May 28, 2018, 09:05:17 PM »

To The Emirite of Royal Seleucid,

The Republic of Albactana is looking to open up to the world & our close neighbours in particular. As such, we would love to invite the King of Royal Seleucid to the capital city of Albactana, Arbazor. The President is excited by the prospect of becoming close friends with our neighbours and he would like to personally meet his highness. There are a number of topics he would love to discuss ranging from security to the strengthening of our region of the worlds economic power and all of this can hopefully be achieved over time through a close bilateral relationship. The government understands that currently there is an international arrest warrant out for his highness over crimes allegedly committed but we will pay no attention fallacies and will offer him full protection during his stay in Albactana. We also understand he recently married his 4th wife & we would be honoured if the happy couple chose to spend their honeymoon in one of our nations beautiful, yet sadly not very well known, resorts. We hope to see you soon and wish you very safe travels.

Yours Sincerely,
Hasan Ebrahimi
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: Seleucid Visit To Albactana
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 10:33:05 PM »

To Minister Ebrahimi

Myself and my wife Queen Oksana thank you for your invitation and are delighted to accept your offer. We are, as always , committed to friendship with all nations and while spending time with my wife enjoying your hospitality I am sure that we can find many ways for our nations to advance our relationships. It is my hope that Albactana and Royal Seleucid can become firm friends and despite modern differences between us return to our common ethnic heritages to form a strong kinship that will bring peace, prosperity and happiness to all our people.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Best Regrads

King Akakois.

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Solonia
Re: Seleucid Visit To Albactana
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 10:39:25 PM »
Arbazor International Airport
Arbazor Province
Albactana

The airport sat within one of the many valleys of the Mazdogan mountains that dominated the north of Albactana. "I think that's them there" said one of the President's aides pointing up to an object shining in the sky. The workers at the airport rushed about preparing everything for their landing. As the royal couple stepped off the plane the President went up to greet them at the bottom of the steps. "It's a pleasure to have both of you visiting us" said Mr. Rostami smiling.