Author Topic: When Shit Hits the Fan  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
When Shit Hits the Fan
« on: October 21, 2018, 04:43:57 PM »
OOC:
A short vignette series that will show how much one mundane thing can change a person's life. Based from the Black Mirror episode "Shut Up and Dance", it features the same idea but will focus in four different characters instead on two. This vignette will feature five episodes and hopefully, be done by the end of the year.

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
Re: When Shit Hits the Fan
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 04:45:20 PM »
EPISODE 1: SHIT…

It was supposed to be a normal Sunday for Paolo; a day where he would attend mass in church, go to the gym, then play video games, browse Reddit, and talk to his buddies and friends in Discord. His great fuck up for the day, week, month, year,decade, and century, was that he decided to access the deepweb and left his webcam on. Luckily, it was connected on a public video chat server, and Paolo decided to leave his PC running as to mine some cryptocurrencies.

Paolo went on doing other things such as doing his weekly chores, preparing his clothes for next week, and of course, his daily masturbation session. A few minutes after releasing his manly milk, his phone went off with multiple notifications from his Gmail. “I might have forgotten to so something for the office.” He thought at first, but that wasn’t the case. His face turned pale as every single message had the same attachment, a video. Paolo opened the attachment and his face turned pale immediately. It was a video of him giving himself a rub. Another message came in, now with just words. “PAOLO, GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR HOME ADDRESS OR WE WILL LEAK VIDEO.” “Fuck” was all that left his mouth upon seeing the message. He looked at his computer and sure enough, Tor was still running, with the chat server he was on laughing at the livestream of his life. He shook his head and turned off his webcam, sent a message to the chat saying “FUCK YOU!!!! Which sick fuck would do that?” and closed the browser. He then went back to his phone, staring at the message, trying to make sense of what has happened. Paolo typed in his phone number and his home address.

Paolo sat down on his sofa, confused on the situation, stressed on what will happen, and regretting on what he had done. He took his webcam and threw it on the floor, as his paranoia started to consume him. His phone then rang, and with tears rolling down on his face, he picked it up. “Can you confirm that this is Paolo Protacio?” A deep voice with heavy voice modulations spoke. “Yes, it’s, it’s me.”Paolo replied with all energy he could muster. “Please leave your location settings on, and charge your phone to 100% and if possible, do the same to a powerbank. Non-compliance will result to the videos being leaked. If you report this to the authorities or tell it to anyone, we will leak the videos. You will be activated tomorrow between 8 and 10 in the morning in your local time. Please have some rest and we will see you soon.” The voice stopped as Paolo lay on his sofa, his mind, body, and soul exhausted.

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
Re: When Shit Hits the Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 09:35:41 AM »
EPISODE 2: HIGH

Paolo’s phone rang at 7:00 in the morning, as his daily routine asks. He woke up, feeling dizzy and tired, and fell from his cushy sofa. A swipe on the phone silenced it as Paolo looked around the room, it was a mess, from a chair overturned to a broken webcam. Realizing how that must have happened, he unlocked his phone and looked at his email inbox and the spam with the attached video of him pleasuring himself remained unread, as if taunting Paolo to look at his embarrassing face once again. He shook his head and drank some water, before a knock echoed through his apartment. Paolo grabbed a knife in the kitchen and hid it behind his back as he opened the door. A tan man, who seemed fit to be a security guard or a bouncer, met Paolo’s eyes, immediately dropping his knife in fear. The man stepped in, pushing the trembling Paolo a few inches back. “Please, whatever it is, don’t leak it, don’t kill me, please.” Paolo stuttered.
“Grab your phone and powerbank and whatever the fuck you need, we’ll leave in five minutes.” The man said in a booming voice as he sat on the sofa previously occupied by a sleeping coward.
“And why are you doing this, if I may ask.” Paolo asked, taking his wallet and wearing his watch, still shaking from fear.
“Because fuck you that’s why. I’m doing this for money. Ask one more question and I’m going to leak the video.” The man snarled as Paolo went silent, organizing his knapsack.
“Ok, time’s up fap-face. It’s time to go.” The man pulled Paolo, who countered with little resistance as to lock the door to his apartment.

Midnight, in a park in Laurel City, often called Caste City by the locals, six teens are doing their usual Sunday routine, drinking some bottles of beer, sniffing some legal coke, and smoking tobacco and marijuana. For the five of them, this wasn’t a problem for their parents, who allow them to go about as long as they remain to have consistently high scores in school and as long as they aren’t arrested. As for the other one, who is named Nongnong Balisaw, is part of the Caste tribe, which means that he is not allowed to do any ‘vices’ such as legal narcotics like low-strength cocaine and opium, and typical drugs like tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. This wouldn’t be a problem as he lived a bit far away from his parents, however, he shared his dorm room with his older brother, Balinong.

Balinong grew suspicious of his brother’s weekly “reviews” with the same people, so he decided to check on his brother. He took a short jeepney ride towards the park Nongnong always said. He walked towards the group and saw Nongnong’s eyes, red as blood. Balinong went from concerned to furious, slapping and punching his brother. “You are a disgrace to the tribe. You know what happens to you when you take that.” Balinong shouted, as the five other teens dispersed through the darkness. Of the night.
“Yeah, I escape from the bullhit of a belief you and Uma and Upa have. I can be freer than anyone who was born in this tribe. That’s why the Wewazkang is better” Nongnong snarled back, but the reply he had was not verbal but physical. Punches and kicks came one after the other, with punches that will make Pacquiao proud and pumped kicks that broke bones.
“You are no-one to me. Don’t ever come back!” Balinong shouted, leaving a blood-stained Nongnong on the pathways of the park. Nongnong limped towards an internet cafe, accessing the deep web. He covered his camera and in a public chat server, entered the address of the dorm his older brother was staying in and his phone number, to which he attached a ten second video he managed to take while being assaulted. Nongnong leaned back to the chair and took a deep sigh, feeling weak and realizing that he should have went to a hospital first.