Author Topic: Legend of the Kaiserdrachen-9  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Admiral Taiwanpenguin

• Regional Power
  • Glory to the Revolution!
    • View Profile
    • Second Imperial Chinese Republic
  • Your Nation: 2nd Imperial Chinese Republic
Legend of the Kaiserdrachen-9
« on: October 23, 2018, 07:55:04 PM »
(OOC: This vignette is a popular (historical) legend among the Imperial Republic, which is why I put it in the vignette section, so its feasibility as to actually exist remains to be seen. I haven’t been on discord for the last couple of days, as my phone is down, so when I do actually get the bloody thing working again I'll talk with DaveIronSide. Otherwise, this is just an unconfirmed myth. Sorry!)

Those old enough to remember the War of Black Blood will tell many stories, including that of the Ai'erding monster, forged from the sludge of chemicals and unholy sciences, the gunships Ünterbastion, and the Lotus Fleet. But there is one story they tell again and again, with such emphasis and passion that it must surely not be merely a legend. The story they tell is that of the Order of the Emperor's Dragons. There are even a few grizzled veterans who claim to have seen them, their telltale cloaks flapping in the wind as they descended from above, their weapons hanging from their harnesses, their helmets bearing the colorful symbol of the Order.

In essence, they were the Imperial Republic's most elite force, above even the Imperial Marine-Guard. They were heros of the highest order, ever-vigilant and revered as as the China's best.

They were the paratroopers of the Kaiserdrachen Nine.
And these are their stories.

Factbook
SICRD-PAO

By the Dragons and the Emperor-Admiral, Forward!