Author Topic: Humanitarian Aid for Tytor  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Cool101jr

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Revana
Humanitarian Aid for Tytor
« on: November 13, 2019, 12:09:21 AM »
To King Michael I and Prime Minister Madeline Thatcher,

The people of Dragovah are shocked and horrified to hear of the attacks that occurred in your country, and mourn for the people that lost their lives. We feel your pain around the world and would like to extend a hand of assistance. We are willing to send 5,000 troops from the Drovan Army Corp of Engineers to assist with the clean up and search for any still trapped in the rubble. We will also send 60 of our best military doctors along with food, water and medical supplies. I personally would also like to come to discuss in person any other aid you might need and perhaps any other form of corporation between our two illustrious nations.

V/r,
Imperatrix Minerva Aurelius

Offline Tytor

• Regional Power
  • All the world's a stage...
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Tytor
Re: Humanitarian Aid for Tytor
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 07:47:10 PM »
Imperatrix Minerva Aurelius,

The Tytorian government is grateful for your offer of assistance, and I would be more than happy to welcome your doctors and supplies.  While I fully appreciate the sentiment behind your offer of troops, however, I feel that I must politely decline it.  I hope that our two nations will see a beginning to a long and mutually beneficial relationship in the future, especially now with your aid in Tytor's time of need.

Regards,

-Madeline Thatcher, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Tytor
His Majesty Michael the First, by the Grace of God, King of Tytor and her Colonies, and Lord Protector of Floodwater

Factbook -- News -- Press Office

Former Governor-General of The Infinite Alliance
Former Ambassador to Albion and the Global Right Alliance
Former Vice Premier and Speaker of the Senate of the Independent Order
Professional Procrastinator

Non-partisan and proud of it

"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire

Offline Cool101jr

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Revana
Re: Humanitarian Aid for Tytor
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 10:11:11 PM »
Prime Minister Madeline Thatcher,

I understand your hesitation in terms of troops. I will be departing soon to come visit your nation and see the carnage personally. The supplies and doctors will arrive there day after I do and will be at your disposal for as long as you need them.

V/r,
Imperatrix Minerva Aurelius