Roleplay > Press Offices

Press Office of Social Media

(1/64) > >>

Achkaerin:
In the words of CGJ

In the real world social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Reddit are frequently used by celebrities, politicians and others to offer their opinions, quickly comment on work events, and post pictures of them kissing babies (or for others to photograph them kissing women/men they shouldn't be). Since it's a tad-bit hard to write news posts whenever something like this happens, I'd like to open up a topic in this forum where anyone can post social media updates from their politicians or royalty about anything they like!

It can be done in quoted form, or you can post screenshots of fake Tweets/Facebook messages (see below). Once it's posted here, it should be considered public domain – meaning any news site can pick up on content. If you'd like, you can reply to Tweets/Facebook messages, too.

Only ask is that they remain SFW.

How to do it:
- If you're sad enough (like me), you can create a proper Twitter account for your character and link a Tweet to this post.
– Alternatively, you can use use LemmeTweetThatForYou to generate fake Tweets from that account and screenshot them. This is useful, particularly if you want to inflate the number of people favouriting/retweeting the post.
- For anything else (including Twitter, Facebook and iPhone texts), see here: Simitator (this allows you to download a .jpg of a fake post, which you can upload to Imgur/TinyPic, etc.) or Tweet Gen

So I'll start:

The Young Pope:

The Young Pope:

The Young Pope:

The Young Pope:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version