Author Topic: Request for interview  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Request for interview
« on: December 05, 2021, 10:59:43 AM »

Subject: Request for interview
TO: Mrs. Nadiya Viktorov

Dear Mrs. Nadiya Viktorov,

I am Arina Zaytseva and I writing on behalf of Trinitas TV, a major TV station in the Holy Kingdom of Samantra. We are doing a series of interviews about life, family and faith with extraordinary women of the Rodinian (ooc: or whatever the correct IC term is for Russian) speaking world.   
   Pending my business visa being approved, I will be traveling to Zaporozh later this month to help set up a Trinitas TV office in your blessed country. I would love if you could find time in your schedule to give me a few hours to chat and ask you a couple of questions for our viewers. Your incredible work dedicated to Saint Alypius the Stylite and your dedication to family has reached the shores of Samantra. I’ve had many clergymen and laity specifically request that we do an interview with you and it would greatly honor us if you would accept but I understand that family comes first and with Christmas being a little over a month from now you might now have the time.
    Should you be interested, please let me know I will make all the necessary arrangements to come to a place and time of your choosing. 

Respectfully yours,
Ms. Arina Zaytseva
Trinitas TV

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Kemerovo
Re: Request for interview
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 09:04:02 PM »

To -  Ms. Arina Zaytseva

On behalf of the Kovel Commune Press Office we would like to pass on our thanks for having an interest in interviewing Nadiya Viktorov. With that in mind we are pleased to announce that Nadiya has an avaliable time slot in her schedule to meet with you. If you are willing to travel to the Viktorov families holding in the village of Krasnoe which sits around 10km East of the city of Horodets. This is because in the run up to Christmas Nadiya will be helping prepare celebrations in the families homelands. We will be more than happy to help facilitate your journey and should it be required we can arrange accommodation in the communes properties.

We hope this is acceptable and look forward to welcoming you to the Kovel Commune in the near future.

With Deepest Respect
Viktor Khalizov
Chief Press Officer of the Kovel Commune.