Author Topic: [OOC] The Last Remnants  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Sonida

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Sonida
[OOC] The Last Remnants
« on: December 13, 2021, 02:50:32 AM »
The Last Remnants

The Situation

In the start of a day, the humans began to awake. They continued in there daily routine, getting dressed, brushing their teeth, and eating breakfast. They were all mindless, continuing their daily normal businesses as usual. But they quickly realized that it wasn’t just another ordinary day - the end of the world is coming and they were the last people on the planet. It was defiantly a strange occurrence, but there was no time to wonder. If the humans wanted to survive, then they have to move fast.

As they panicked with fear, their phones ringed. “Come to the shelter” the voice repeated endlessly on their phones. But before the humans did, they packed there favorite stuff. Even in the end of the world, it was never too late to bring pets and the last piece of chocolate cake. They then started taking the transportation to the shelter, dodging the flaming bushes and avoiding the monster waves.

Finally they arrived at the shelter. At the shelter, they started to discuss the current situation...................

Details & Rules

This RP is to be categorized as Modern Roleplay. Although the end of world situation may be over dramatic and unlikely to happen in the real world, the situation is realistic and could happen one day as well. In accordance then, I want you to treat this as a normal Modern RP, no superweapons or anything like that.

You’ll Roleplay as a character, a character that survived out of the rest that didn’t. The world is Mundus and the location is Ger City (Made Up).

Rules

1. Don’t Godmod. I don’t wanna see characters that are beyond the boundaries of a average human; superpower stuff will not be tolerated.

2. Stay on topic and continue the situation where I left up on top.

3. I don’t expect you to write 10 paragraphs every post, but don’t write a sentence for your posts either. Please put the effort in to make this RP enjoyable.

4. Follow my Instructions and orders if necessary.

Application

Copy and Fill out this form here and put it in this thread.

Character Name (Full Name):
Biography of his previous years:
I Agree to follow the RP rules of this RP: [Yes or No]

If you have any questions or concerns, ask in this thread. Please do not post OOC information on the IC a thread (will be put up soon). Have fun!