Author Topic: MAEA Request to Lijiang  (Read 1668 times)

Offline RobertAgira

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Agira Latina
MAEA Request to Lijiang
« on: January 03, 2022, 10:44:42 PM »
To:- His Imperial Majesty Dragon-Emperor Tielin II

It is my understanding that following a pause in work to allow for an archaeological excavation to take place at the site of your future nuclear power plant at Wenchangzhen 1 work will recommence shortly. During your talks with several nations at the opening of a cultural museum you agreed to an inspection by a representative from MAEA so long as they came from Nya Aland. With this in mind we would like to request that our organisations President, Dr.Ulf Gren, and his team be permitted to visit and inspect. While I understand that the agreement was for Alanders to carry out the inspection I would very much like to accompany him. As the organisations Chief of Staff I am responsible for much of the day to day administration and as such I believe I would be able to help the President manage his visit effectively so as to minimise disruption. I understand you are well within your rights to refuse me this request but I am hopeful of finding you amenable. 

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace
Duchess Anna Davison
Chief of staff at the MAEA

Offline Lijiang

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lijiang
Re: MAEA Request to Lijiang
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 10:47:18 AM »

To Duchess Anna Davidson

We are due to start work on  Wenchangzhen 1 at the start of next week. We fully stand by our offer despite the fact that not all parties present at the talks formally agreed to it. As we were the nation that made the offer we feel it is our obligation to ensure we show the world that we stand by what we promise. As for your request to be included we believe we would be well within our rights to refuse however we will permit you to come on the visit with the condition that while inspections of parts of construction directly relating to nuclear material you do not attend as our obligation was only for Alanders to view parts covered by the MAEA. As the first official from Bakkermaya to visit the Majestic Empire however rest assured that you will be shown every due respect and we would welcome you to look through our administrative side of the construction while the Alanders examine the scientific aspects.

We hope this is acceptable.

Best Regards

Dragon Emperor Tielin II