—NOTHING—
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:36:27 PM by Nova »

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Vision for MidAranye (Clysperis & Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 04:34:35 PM »

Governor Anginer,

Thank you for your well wishes. I must say I do not share your worries with the Temple of Setri establishing for itself and Clysperi Manists a new path forward. These are decisions which have been undertaken by the Temple and thus I hold no sway over their decisions. There was also a time where my predecessors were quite fond of slavery, viewing it as a fundamental part of Clysperi culture and never questioning that position. If we accept something just because that's the way it's always been without taking into account that each thing living learns, grows and evolves as it ages we are little better than the walking dead, living for yesterday while forsaking the present and condemning the future to one which sees no advancement. As a signatory of the MCUR I must ask why the abolition of slavery prompt such concern?

The Kingdom pursues its own policies and objectives, independent of the interests or designs of foreign states, including even the Tamoran Empire. I will always appreciate the assistance granted which has assisted in Clysperis' present position, however, it is clear that Clysperis has a different vision for Midaranye than the Djerb-Ispus axis. The silence of Djerb as Ispus has long cast its ire toward me is notable: King Heydar is a man and I a woman, between the two dealing with societies that place women as subservient to men, I recognize that I am expendable in this equation. Thus, rightly, I and my Kingdom pursue not the paths predestined by the Djerb-Ispus axis but one which makes greater sense for my People and Kingdom.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis