Roleplay > Economics and Industry

Mundus Economy

(1/40) > >>

Nova:

Ladies and Gentlemen, greetings, in order to start this brand new forum (thanks to the administrators) in a great economic shape, I propose you here to enter all the data of your nation(s)/companies in order to have a clear and sane overall picture of our Mundus and its economic balance. It is most useful when leading trade negotiations, wanting to impose sanctions, or seeking to handle a trade war.

VIEW MUNDUS ECONOMIES

SUBMITTING/UPDATING MY NATIONíS ECONOMY

Before submitting/updating your nationís economy, please remember the RP rules. I shall not take data that do not respect them.

The GDP of your nation is the wealth it produces within 1 year (in USD value).

GDP per capita is the national average wealth produced per person in your nation. It is calculated by dividing your GDP by your total population. Letís imagine I have a nation with a GDP of 100$, and there are 5 persons in that nation, that means that the GDP per capita is of 20$. It doesnít take into account the living standards nor the inflation that your nation have, nor its currency value. That means that you may have a low GDP per capita but still have your people live very comfortably.

Governmental spending (in % of GDP) is the amount compared to your GDP that your government spends annually (including all its expenditures, services, national companies etc.). It isnít defined if itís profitable or putting itself in debt, it is just the blunt amount of all its expenditure per year. Let us imagine the GDP is 100$, and that your government spends 60$ (for military, justice, welfare, healthcare, education etc.), the pourcentage is therefore 60%.

Military spending (in % of GDP) is the amount compared to your GDP that your government spends annually on its military. A strong budget donít mean a great military, and a weak budget donít mean a weak military, just like in real life. Many factors are to be taken into considerations, such as your nationís terrain, its military doctrines, labour costs, inflation, project management costs etc.

Malson:
Short name: Arstotzka
Full name: Democratic Republic of Arstotzka
Capital: Mordvina (30.2 Million)
Population: 130,432,533
GDP per capita*: $39,312
Literacy rate (%): 96.5%
Unemployment (%): 12.4%
Tax**: 50%
GDP allowed to the military (%)***: $340.3 Billion
Population density (x/km2):
Name of your national currency: Striks
Symbol of your national currency: S$
Value of your national currency when converted to USD: 2.13USD per Strik
Three main exports of your nation: Textile, Automobiles,
Three main imports of your nation: Spices, Alcohol, Steel

Comrade Kermit:
Short name: Herrenbucht
Full name: Duchy of Herrenbucht
Capital: Wateringas
Population: 42.500.000
GDP per capita*: 32.000
Literacy rate (%): 97%
Unemployment (%): 4,2%
Tax**: 55%
GDP allowed to the military (%)***: 5%
Population density (x/km2): 22,18
Name of your national currency: Buchtmark
Symbol of your national currency: BMK
Value of your national currency when converted to USD: 1,5 USD per BMK
Three main exports of your nation: Agricultural Goods, Alcohol, Firearms
Three main imports of your nation: Drugs, Electronics, Minerals

Nova:
@Frank Urquhart/Underwood: Orania and Rhodesia added.

@Arstotzka: Arstotzka added. Just a note, the maximum military budget I may had put you if of 256 billion USD (you demanded 340 billion) as the rules limit the max participation of the part of the military to the GDP at 5%, which is what I did.

@Phibotic: Herrenbucht added.

@Everyone: You may see the Mundus statistics compared to our World if you go down.

Sparta:
Short name: Tumaini
Full name: Mji wa Tumaini
Capital: Tumaini
Population:1.646 million
GDP per capita*: $428
Literacy rate (%): 40
Unemployment (%): 11
Tax**: 17%
GDP allowed to the military (%)***:
Population density (x/km2): 45215.04
Name of your national currency: Tumaini Dollar
Symbol of your national currency: $TD
Value of your national currency when converted to USD: 1 Tumaini Dollar = 0.74 US Dollar
Three main exports of your nation: Manufacturing, Tourism
Three main imports of your nation: Natural resources, raw goods

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version