Author Topic: Montsarre, the Western Shores and The Vaguzian King  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Montsarre, the Western Shores and The Vaguzian King
« on: January 05, 2019, 09:54:17 AM »

A Letter To King Leonard II

Your Highness,

The Grand Duchy desires warm and cordial relations with all of her continental neighbours. Although we share a continent I've never had the pleasure of your company, nor the opportunity to see the Western coasts of Alba Karinya. For these reasons I have elected to approach you to embark upon a visit to Vaguzia as my first official visit to a fellow Alba Karinya nation. While some had urged me to reserve that visit for the Morelanders I believe that honour should instead be granted to Vaguzia.

I hope you shall grant my request to visit your Kingdom and build between our nations a friendship that will be most lasting.

Yours;

Émilie Poincaré
Grand Duchess of Montsarre
Daughter of Aquitaine

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Re: Montsarre, the Western Shores and The Vaguzian King
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 10:09:08 PM »
From the Government of the Kingdom of Vaguzia.
To Her Highness Émilie Poincaré,

As we have great relationships with other AK countries like East Moreland, Heyra and nemerie we gladly accept your request and are looking forward to a hopefully productive meeting in military, diplomatic, economic and cultural ways.

We feel very honoured to show you our beautiful nation and cant wait to welcome you in our capital of Vallis.

Yours;

King Leonard Delacroix II
King of the the Kingdom of Vaguzia

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 12:23:31 AM »

Émilie Poincaré wasn't sure what to expect exactly of the Vaguzian Monarch however, upon setting her sights upon Vallis as she departed her helicopter, she felt at ease in the Western Alba Karinya nation. In choosing to visit Vaguzia first she hoped to set Montsarre on a path to broader international engagements while also building up continental ties. Going to the Morelanders first was considered but rejected, as tranquility already existed between the Grand Duchy and the Kingdom. Vaguzia thus presented yet more opportunities.

She approached the welcoming party and awaited further guidance from her hosts.

OOC: Going to be brief posts tonight until I sort out this laptop.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 09:15:22 PM »
King Leonard was under a lot of stress lately and was happy to do something he was best at and he enjoyed: Diplomacy, after a short travel with his car from the Royal Palace to the Private Airport of Vallis. Vaguzia has always known for their ability to become basically everyone's friend, but somehow Vaguzia still had no relations with an other country in AK, Montsarre. Leonard now stepped out of big car with bullet proof windows. He saw the helicopter of Émilie landing and walked towards the helicopter. Leonard greeted Émilie and kissed her hand while she walked her to the car "It is good that we finally are able to see each other because i think it was about time dont you think? We have a lot to discuss."