Author Topic: The Celts and The Dragons  (Read 1201 times)

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
The Celts and The Dragons
« on: January 05, 2021, 12:24:21 PM »

To:-Dragon Emperor Tielin II

A border separates our nations but there is a huge gulf in terms of our languages, cultures and traditions. This gulf has sadly also been between our two people in terms of friendship and co-operation. With a new Dragon Emperor on the throne I believe there is every chance that we can look to close this gap. To the best of my knowledge there has never been a visit to Ui Cenneslaig by a Dragon Emperor and I am aware that as of yet you have yet to visit any other nation in an official capacity. I would therefore like to suggest that we find a location close to the borders of our two nations and meet face to face to discuss ways in which we can become more than just neighbours on a map but instead be true friendly neighbours.

I sincerely hope you accept this invitation and I am looking forward to meeting.

Best Regards

King Finley of Ui Cenneslaig

Offline Lijiang

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lijiang
Re: The Celts and The Dragons
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 10:58:41 AM »

To:- His Majesty King Finley of Ui Cenneslaig.

I would be honoured to visit your nation however I have an important event to attend in Lijiang shortly namely my marriage ceremony. I would be honoured if you or a representative could attend in a capacity as a friendly guest. It is my intention to visit other nations outside the Majestic Empire and I see no reason why Ui Cenneslaig should not be the first. I would therefore like to accept the invitation for myself and my new wife to attend shortly after the ceremony if this is permissible.

With Respects

Dragon Emperor Tielin II of the Majestic Empire of Lijiang