Author Topic: Royal Clysperi Press Office  (Read 4150 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Royal Clysperi Press Office
« on: October 15, 2019, 05:54:21 PM »
Khemnen Palace

Released In The Name Of Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re
October 15, 2019

Royal Clysperi Air Force Kills 76 Fighters

In a single strike carried out under the cover of night the Royal Clysperi Air Force has killed 76 of our enemies.

This strike, possible only through information shared by Clysperi citizens in the City of Hesikhen, should serve as a reminder to the "Clysperi Free Army" that I am all eyes and all ears. Wherever they should seek to hide they shall be found and exterminated. All around you the People of Clysperi speak your name with ire, and the very sands of Clysperi rise against you.

To ensure the safety and unity of Clysperis I have ordered our Royal Armed Forces to concentrate near the Kerta Nome, sealing its borders from the rest of the Kingdom. I would request that our neighbours take similar measures. While I will do all that I can to ensure that the violence unleashed by the traitors is contained and limited, I cannot know what they should intend to do as they are driven into a corner.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Clysperi Press Office
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 07:55:44 AM »
Khemnen Palace

December 9, 2019

On The Quintellian Offer

Our fellow partners in OPEN, the Kingdom of Quintellia, highlight just how rare a nation they are yet again. An Ardian nation which recognizes that values are not universal, that 'one size fits all' governance is anything but, and respects the right for different cultures and beliefs to exist alongside their own. Whereas the actions of New Derusmia had initially caused me some manner of concern that their sentiments may reflect an upcoming insertion of SANE into the Clysperi Civil Disturbance, the steady hand of Quintellia has eased those concerns immensely. I can only hope that King Lapu may provide enlightenment to his compatriots that the Kingdom is not their adversary, just as it is not a testbed for exporting their political systems or values.

With this being said I shall be delighted to accept the offered aid of food, medical supplies and other relief goods as well as volunteer workers to address the humanitarian crisis the terrorists have brought to my lands. At this time I do not feel military assets are necessary, however, I appreciate the offer and shall remember it moving into the future. My lines are always open for bilateral talks and, should it please the King, I would look forward to welcoming him to Khemnen. I shall look forward to any future communications between our governments and a continuance of the historic cooperation we've seen thus far.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 08:09:27 PM »
Khemnen Palace

December 18, 2019

A Response To Archni

The Kingdom is most appreciative of this offer of assistance from the Kingdom of Archni. At this time further direct military assistance is not required, however, humanitarian aid efforts would be most helpful and appreciated in improving conditions for the Clysperi People.

I shall look forward to further coordinating with your Government as we move forward.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 05:59:14 AM »
Khemnen Palace

December 28, 2019

The Assassination Of Prince Isaac

On behalf of the Kingdom of Clysperis I, Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, hereby offer the deepest of condolences for the death of Prince Isaac by the hands of Nekhtou the Disgraced. Seeing the damage he has wrought in my own nation, it seems that his thirst for blood and death now extend beyond our borders. I shall be praying for Crown Princess Serenity and the entire Azurewind Family. I am truly sorry that this suffering has now touched your shores as it has ours, and will do all that is within my power to see that the man responsible is brought to the fullest extents of justice, in this life and the one which follows.

Those who have called for negotiations with the Disgraced may put any such notions to rest. The Kingdom of Clysperis will never negotiate with those who use terror and murder to bring into effect their goals and objectives. No trial is necessary for this monster who walks in human flesh; as one who has upset ma'at to every measure, one who has enabled countless rapes, thefts and deaths, both within the Kingdom and abroad, the only pronouncement is death. He need not be captured alive to face judgement in the life which follows the present.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Waddan Is Not A Problem To Be Solved
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2020, 04:51:37 AM »
Khemnen Palace

March 17, 2020

Waddan Is Not A Problem To Be Solved

The right of all Peoples to govern themselves as they see fit is a popular phrase in international circles yet, when put to the test, we are usually disappointed when practice is much different from those words preached. Presently we see international criticism aiming its sights upon Waddan whom, understandably due to culture and geography, place a much different value upon water than those in nations where water is so readily accessible they may use it to over-water their lawns.

The Kingdom itself sees much of our civilization and infrastructure built around the Ḥ'pī River, its waters very much proving to be the lifeblood of Clysperis. The further you travel from this river populations begin to diminish, before fading completely as expanses of arid desert open before your eyes. The blessings of the river allowed for Clysperi society to adapt to our environment and utilize the lands surrounding the Ḥ'pī, though it is not difficult to imagine what our culture and society may look like without the Ḥ'pī.

All too often foreign nations apply their morals and values upon cultures which know nothing of them, thus judging them upon a standard they aren't compatible with in the first place does not one man, woman or child any good. The Kingdom of Clysperis believes that preserving each unique culture and society is of great importance and is disappointed to see the ire which is being cast upon Waddan. Protecting this culture, learning of the practices and beliefs which have survived to this day, and ensuring that it is not stamped out to become another mirror image in the mould of the internationalists design, is a responsibility which Waddan's neighbours shall take with the utmost duty and importance it deserves.

Waddan is not a problem to be solved, nor is it a quest for foreign knights to remake it in their vision, distributing resources which aren't for them to distribute. Do not impose upon Waddan, or any other state for that matter, your system of principles and beliefs for it is irrelevant when applied to any state other than your own. The Waddanite People require no foreign "hero" to bring civilization and understanding to them, for they already possess both. That it is not to your liking, again, is not relevant.

Look to your own borders and Peoples and apply the energies placed upon fixing "problems" in Midaranye toward fixing any issues which may exist in your own house.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 05:09:57 AM »
Khemnen Palace

May 20, 2020

Recognizing The Apology Of President Feish

The Kingdom is pleased to see that President Feish has realized the folly of his ways and recognizes the character which such an admittance places on display. For this, we commend him and accept this apology as the first step in addressing New Derusmia's intrusion upon our sovereignty. We feel, however, that this apology does not restore balance to the order of things. Assistance was given to our adversaries, whether or not these Derusmians were directly involved in combat or not matters little in that regard. Therefore I would like to see President Feish take a tangible action toward the Kingdom, one which would both represent the penance to Mayet of New Derusmia as well as a restoration of propriety.

Given that the assistance rendered to the terrorists was military in nature, I thus propose that New Derusmia offer to the Kingdom the purchase of twelve Tchaikov MulRo-3 fighters, at a discounted rate under a long-term, low-interest loan. These fighters would be delivered to the Kingdom over the next year, while including the dispatching of a team of New Derusmia's ten best fighters to train the Royal Clysperi Air Force in utilizing these aircraft. This shall be seen as adequate penance in the eyes of the Kingdom and the gods, after which we shall approach New Derusmia from a slate which has been cleansed.

I look forward to the response of the President and the restoration of New Derusmia's propriety.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 06:08:50 AM »
Khemnen Palace

May 24, 2020

A Reply To President Feish

The Kingdom of Clysperis hereby recognizes the efforts of New Derusmia to atone for its actions against the Kingdom and Mayet. While it is often difficult for people and nations to recognize when they are wrong and to say so, it is rare for them to take tangible actions to rectify their wrongdoing. With these facts in mind the Kingdom of Clysperis announces a full pardon for the actions undertaken during the Clysperi fight against domestic terrorism and shall approach relations with New Derusmia from a cleaned slate.

The Kingdom shall look forward to acceptance of these jets, as well as the training our pilots will receive to effectively utilize them in the defense and well-being of the Clysperi nation.

I respect President Feish for having the character to apologize and make things right between his nation and the Kingdom. Hopefully this will be a firm foundation upon which we can build a new relationship between our nations.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2020, 05:47:03 AM »
Khemnen Palace

June 26, 2020

The Izhista Food Situation

While the Royal Clysperi Government has had cause for issue with the Provisional Government we also must recognize the plight facing the common people of Izhista in this time. At the earliest convenience of the Izhista Government the Kingdom of Clysperis would be pleased to see negotiations the establishment of a mutual understanding in the distribution of the foods offered to the Commonwealth.

The Clysperi food system is sound and well structured, with much of the infrastructure existing in the North. As such, these stores have not been troubled by the conflict against terrorism, nor has the damage caused by the terrorists hampered our excess capacity. We feel that, if the present crisis is addressed and pressure is relieved upon Izhista, conditions can only improve from their present conditions.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 01:15:40 AM »
Khemnen Palace

November 8, 2020

A Proclamation On The Orthodoxy

Following consultation with the Orthodoxy, which was preceded by a lengthy communion with the Gods, as High Priest of Every Temple I proclaim before the Clysperi People and the world that the gods known as 'Aten' by Altromine and 'Ra' by Clysperis are but reflections of the same divine force. That our Peoples have different names for this force is to be expected; separated by time and space, we came to know this force separate from one another. However, through study of the texts of our faiths and in my times speaking with the gods, I realized that my recollections didn't count a separate Ra and Aten; they are, most certainly, one and the same.

This is why my birth name, Beketaten, was as such: just as I was given life like Ra following the death I overcame, I was and remain a handmaiden of Aten. Thus to the Children of the Orthodox, to our brothers and sisters in Altromine, allow us to put this unnecessary division to rest. Though our tongues speak their names differently their spirit is the same: we are all the children of the sun.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 08:36:57 PM »
Khemnen Palace

February 12, 2021

A Proclamation On Present Instability

Like all in our region the conflict which has befallen Parbhani has been watched with great concern by the Kingdom of Clysperis. Having seen conflict through the streets of Clysperis as agents of terror sought to strike at the soul of my Kingdom I stand ready to offer aid and assistance to see all who this conflict has touched recover and return to normal life as quickly as possible.

I respect the position of my fellow Midaranye neighbours, apart from the hypocrisy of Royal Seleucid, without any measure of shame, standing alongside the Tamoran Empire in denouncing Achkaerinese actions.

When Royal Seleucid stole an Iwi vessel, a development which caused much discord and threatened directly the stability of the region, those actions were not taken in "the way of peace and harmony and abandon their current path of discord." Instead we received excuses from King Heydar and a campaign which sought to paint the Emirate, which had taken actions with no concern for the potential harm they had for Midaranye, as a victim.

Royal Seleucid still has yet to take any form of responsibility for its reckless actions, thus for Royal Seleucid to denounce the Holy Empire for "destabilizing actions" reeks of hypocrisy of the highest order.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 09:03:29 AM »
Khemnen Palace

November 30, 2021

Acceptance of Invitation

I accept the invitation of First Minister Darijus Laine to visit Chistopol and look forward to working with his Government in facilitating my State Visit.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2022, 08:01:55 AM »
Khemnen Palace

January 26, 2022

Recognizing confusion amongst some circles the Kingdom of Clysperis confirms that it is still a member of OPEN and that it has not formally withdrawn from the Organisation.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2022, 01:40:12 AM »
Khemnen Palace

January 26, 2022

Pharaoh Seti has returned from the Republic of Safraen after offering hours of testimony in regards to the status of assets of the Tamora Imperial Bank in the Heyran territory of Elysium. Providing hours worth of evidence, including memos and other recollections from his time as Vice Governor of the Tamora Central Bank, Pharaoh Seti has lifted the veil of secrecy into the otherwise secret Heyran economy. "The subsidiaries provided a way for the Tamora Imperial Bank to interact with the international economy without limit, ensuring the continued economic viability of the Tamoran Empire. Without the lack of a moral compass in the Heyrans the Tamoran Economy would have faced several faults in the last decade. In many ways the Heyrans were a godsend, for where others would not deal with us outright our ability to act in secrecy under the guise of Heyran law enabled an entire new world of opportunity. They thought they were winning but, in reality, they were little more than a useful tool of the Emperor," the former Vice Governor testified under oath.

Pharaoh Akasha offered no comment on the developments.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2022, 11:08:00 PM »
Khemnen Palace

February 18, 2022

Colonel Barchar Mal-Eriz

The Clysperi war against domestic terrorism was one of the most monitored conflicts in modern history. It is one which I can say, with all confidence, saw no examples of war crimes or violations of the Uppsala Convention by any power aligned to the Clysperi Crown. I question strongly the timing of such a development and believe little in coincidence, as well as the motivations of the Colonel, however, I invite this process to play out before us as I am also equally confident that anything discovered will be works of the deceivers. It is not lost upon me those who benefit from such diversionary stunts, namely the Tamoran Empire and the Heyran Republic, and place both on notice that the Royal Clysperi Government is not naive. We look forward to an opportunity to review the full quality of fraud capable of being reached in this situation.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2022, 07:39:47 PM »
Khemnen Palace

February 26, 2022

I am pleased to announce the ratification of a Treaty I had the pleasure of signing alongside Emperor Peter of Achkaerin. Today, the Kingdom of Clysperis shares with the world the formalization of our friendship with the Holy Empire, including Clysperis' commitments to ensuring the era of servitude never returns to our lands. The Treaty covers several spheres including military, diplomatic, economic and education which will not only improve conditions and lives in Clysperis but continue our path into the future. We have found in Achkaerin a true friend, and I hope to see that friendship last for generations to come.

For my People, the terms which I have bound our Kingdom to, and the benefits which will soon be seen as our nation turns away from the Tamoran Dinar. Today, I declare the restoration of the Clysperi Deben, to be pegged to the Achkaerinese Iso, which will further insulate the Kingdom from turmoils caused by the continuation of slavery in the Tamoran economy. Hopefully, one day, we may see the dawn of a morning where the slaves of Tamora, and the servants of Royal Seleucid, may know freedom. Until then, we must recognize evil where it continues to exist in our world and do all that we can to show those still struggling the path toward Ma'at.

Treaty of Friendship Between the Holy Empire of Achkaerin and the Kingdom of Clysperis

Recognizing the nature of the relationship between the Holy Empire of Achkaerin and the Kingdom of Clysperis has evolved significantly in recent times.

Desiring to see this evolution continue into a firm friendship

Committed to maintaining areas of co-operation between the two nations.

The two nations hereby agree to abide by the Treaty of friendship outlined below.

ARTICLE 1 - DIPLOMATIC STATUS

1.1 - The two nations agree to maintain active embassies between their two nations.

1.2 - A nations ambassador shall present themselves within 24 hours of being summoned.

1.3 - The two nations agree to attempt to resolve any disagreement between them through open dialogue.

1.4 - Should open dialogue fail to find a solution the two nations agree to pursue third party mediation using a jointly agreed person as mediator.

ARTICLE 2- MILITARY STATUS

2.1 - The two nations agree to inform each other of any military operations in advance of any public notification

2.2 - The Achkaerinese military shall oversee a training program for the Clysperi military, an annual report shall be produced and made available to the Clysperi government.

2.3 - Achkaerin shall provide its Cerberus Missile Defence System for use in Clysperis, the system shall be operated by Achkaerinese personnel. Cerberus cover shall be provided until the Clysperi Government request its removal or article 2.4 is triggered.

2.4 - Articles 2.2 and 2.3 shall only be instituted upon Clysperis's removal of slavery from the statute book where it must never return to, the abolition of indentured servitude which must not be reintroduced, and only while Clysperis's military acts in compliance with the Uppsala Convention. If this article is violated the provision may be suspended.

ARTICLE 3- ECONOMIC STATUS

3.1 - There will be no tariffs on goods transported between the two nations.

3.2 - Clysperi companies transporting to Achkaerin shall provide a list of goods being exported to the Achkaerin Board of Trade.

3.3 - The two nations agree to define travel into three purposes;
i) Business
ii) Tourist
iii) Study

(a). Each of these purposes shall have their own conditions which both nations shall accept.

(b) Business travel may be visa free if the traveler possesses a written invite from a host nations government or company, they have a return ticket booked within 20 days, can financially support their stay and are not deemed a threat to nation security. This may be renewed with the consent of the host country.

(c) Tourist travel may take place on a Tourist Visa. This will be granted by the home nation so long as the traveler has no criminal record. The Visa will last 60 days and be valid so far as the host nations border posts believe the following conditions are meet, the traveler has no intention to take paid employment during their stay, has funds to cover their stay, has evidence of leaving the nation before the end of the 60 day window and is not deemed a threat to nation security.

(d). Students will not require a visa to study in the other nation so far as the following conditions are meet, the student has a letter of acceptance from a registered institute of learning, they can cover the cost of both their course and their stay in the host nation and they are not deemed a threat to national security. Any Clysperi students residing in Achkaerin are restricted to a maximum of 15 hours paid employment a week.

3.4 - Clysperi companies relocating to, expanding to or incorporating in Achkaerin will be expected to abide by the terms of the Trading Regulations (Freestone Mark) Act (2018)

3.5 - Achkaerinese companies operating in Clysperis shall pay a business tax equivalent to 50% of the norm in exchange for drawing a minimum of 80% of their in country workforce from those released from indentured servitude and sourcing materials used in their work from within Clysperis as far as it is possible for them to do so.

3.6 - The Clysperi Shat shall be pegged to the Achkaerinese Iso.

3.5 - Articles 3.1, 3.3, 3.5 and 3.6 shall only be instituted upon Clysperis's removal of slavery from the statute book where it must never return to and the abolition of indentured servitude which must not be reintroduced. If this article is violated the provision may be suspended.

ARTICLE 4- EDUCATION STATUS

4.1 - The two nations shall join in a twinning program between their schools, colleges and universities, this program shall include shared events and exchanges.

4.2 - The two nations shall meet annually to discuss best education practice.

4.3 - Achkaerinese universities shall offer a special scholarship to former slaves and indentured servants.

4.4 - Articles 4.1 and 4.2 shall only be instituted upon Clysperis's removal of slavery from the statute book where it must never return to and the abolition of indentured servitude which must not be reintroduced. If this article is violated the provision may be suspended.

ARTICLE 5- SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS

5.1 - Clysperis shall permit the creation of an office responsible for monitoring the state and legacy of slavery and indentured servitude within Clysperis, the office holder shall submit an annual report to the Freestone Abolitionist Society. The first office holder must be appointed no later than March 1st 2022 and the Office shall exist for a minimum of ten years. The Clysperi Government may not remove the office holder from their position and at no point may the office holder be Clysperi or Achkaerinese.

5.2 - The Achkaerin Rifling Company (ARC), McKinlay Naval Solutions (MKNS) and Achkaerin Aeronautical Development Company (AADC) shall deliver equipment to the Clysperi military. Each delivery of such equipment shall be subject to a positive report by the office holder identified in article 5.1.

5.3 - Clysperis shall permit Achkaerinese scientists access to Nemphis Nuclear station, for the purposes of assessment and safe demolition.

5.4 - Article 5.2 shall only be instituted upon Clysperis's removal of slavery from the statute book where it must never return to, the abolition of indentured servitude which must not be reintroduced, and only while Clysperis's military acts in compliance with the Uppsala Convention. If this article is violated the provision may be suspended and contracts cancelled.

ARTICLE 6- MISCELLANEOUS

6.1 - The terms of this treaty shall enter into force upon the signature and ratification processes of the two nations

6.2 - Any changes to this treaty must be agreed by both nations and ratified.

6.3 - Violation of the terms of this treaty shall be considered grounds for a nation to withdraw from it.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2022, 06:47:21 PM »
Khemnen Palace

April 3, 2022

An Offer Of Support To Djabidjan

As the Djabidjani People face the ugly scourge of terrorism, a battle our People know all too well, the Kingdom of Clysperis pledges its support to the Republic of Djabidjan and condemns the threat or use of terrorism by Iskaabin Aamin-ah. This group will be recognized as a terrorist organisation by the Kingdom of Clysperis and I am authorizing the Royal Clysperi Armed Forces to cooperate with the Republic on matters of sharing intelligence tied to this threat, should the Kingdom come to possess information which would be of use to the Republic. If any other manner of assistance are required they shall be considered by my Government quickly. The Republic need only let us know what they need.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2022, 01:35:11 AM »
Khemnen Palace

September 22, 2022

Re: Royal Seleucid

The Kingdom of Clysperis shall grant aircraft from Royal Seleucid authorization to operate within Clysperi airspace toward operations to secure the situation at the Nemphis Nuclear Station. Furthermore, should word not be received from Waddan, space shall be allocated at Ramses V Airbase, five miles away from the NNS, should Royal Seleucid wish to utilize it in its security operations.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2023, 01:54:14 AM »
Khemnen Palace

September 4, 2023

On Foreign Nationals

The Kingdom of Clysperis takes note of the arrogant, chauvinistic attitude displayed by the Empire of Daitō. While it is to be expected that a government would be willing to do all within its measures to protect their citizens abroad such attacks against the Clysperi Judicial System are common of the infantile responses we see from the powers of the Occident. They do not engage with us as equal sovereigns, no, they talk down to us, proclaim our courts illegitimate, and question the very foundations of justice which exist within our borders. While an expected response it remains most disappointing and does little to help the cause of their deviant, Aiko Odaka.

Once the Empire of Daitō apologizes for its attempted character assassination of the Kingdom of Clysperis Khemnen Palace may be open to discussions regarding the fate of the deviant. However, until such a time, the sentence imposed shall stand and she shall face execution on the 5th of October, 2023, just as those who, like her, elected to bring their vile substances to our shores.

In the meantime, the Kingdom is open to allowing Achkaerinese officials to review each case to assuage their concerns. We believe that the window of time (between now and the 5th of October) allows for ample time for such a series of reviews to take place without staying the judgement imposed in each case.

Beatrice Anselmo