Author Topic: The Open Eye (conspiracies)  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Admiral Taiwanpenguin

• Regional Power
  • Glory to the Revolution!
    • View Profile
    • Second Imperial Chinese Republic
  • Your Nation: 2nd Imperial Chinese Republic
The Open Eye (conspiracies)
« on: April 21, 2019, 09:11:44 PM »
OOC: This is the Mundus equivalent of crappy conspiracy theories. (Please, if your eyes begin bleeding from the amount of nonsense that I'm about to present you, go read someone else's posts.) They include episodes saying things like "East Moreland is run by honey badgers" and the like. PM or contact me on discord if you have suggestions.

none of this is actually canon unless otherwise stated

Ok, here they come.

Code: [Select]
[center][size=12pt][i]THE OPEN EYE[/i][/size][/center]

Welcome, seekers of truth. I am Seeker, your informant on the real truths of Mundus. This time we shall face the mystery of what is [insert topic]

[insert post here]

Stay tuned, listeners. Remember, [u]they[/u] watch us. Keep your eyes open to the [u]real truth[/u]!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 12:04:20 AM by Admiral Taiwanpenguin »
Factbook
SICRD-PAO

By the Dragons and the Emperor-Admiral, Forward!

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
Re: The Open Eye (conspiracies)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 09:37:13 PM »
THE OPEN EYE

Welcome, seekers of truth. I am Seeker, your informant on the real truths of Mundus. This time we shall face the mystery of The Second Imperial Chinese Republic's greatest secret.

I am, of course, talking about the Oriental Commune. Most of Mundus believes the Imperial Throne's explanation that the oriental Commune was defeated in 1924 when their last stronghold in Gan'Xi was leveled by artillery and dirty bombs. But! From what we know now, even as we talk, the Oriental Commune live above our over our heads!

Yes, listeners, I am talking about the supposedly failed space program that was attempted in 1921. What I am about to tell you will no doubt have me tracked by the BIS, but the Oriental Commune has a space station around the orbit of Ninlil, that whenever reaches its nearest point to Mundus, launches a space fleet against the SICR! Of course, the Imperials know this. What do you think those light shows across the south are from? That's right, Hygelac houses a massive laser array that shoots down the fleet before they approach the observatories of Mundus. And those supposed meteor showers? Those are the flaming debris of Oriental Commune starships falling upon Mundus! Before anyone can find out, the governments of Mundus steal the wreckage and replace them with pieces of rock. But how, you ask, do we know the Commune even reached the stars? I'll tell you: on May 12, 1922, there were massive columns of light from the south of China's borders. That is where they housed their launchpads! From there, they traveled to Ninlil and established their new headquarters, while journeying to other planets for resources. Now, one day, they will succeed in entering Mundus once more, and the proof will be undeniable.

The Imperial Republic will be forced to admit to the existence of the Oriental Commune's survival, and the Communists will return.

Stay tuned, listeners. Remember, they watch us. Keep your eyes open to the real truth!
Factbook
SICRD-PAO

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 10:15:40 PM »
OOC: Cabbagepreacher, I am so, so, sorry.

THE OPEN EYE

Welcome, seekers of truth. I am Seeker, your informant on the real truths of Mundus. This time we shall face the mystery of Cabbagelandiet.

The Cabbagelandtians emerged from the patch very recently. But have no doubt. For they are quite literally cabbages. You heard me right. I have no quarrel that they are actually evolved cabbages, the result of countless failures of biological experiments by the nations of Mundus to produce the most reliable, hardy, and nutritious crop ever known. But instead, the cabbages became sentient and evolved, taking over humans as hosts. They eat their unevolved cousins as nourishment, and thanks to their new human forms, can move far more easily, eventually leading to them overthrowing the researchers and creating their own nation. But that is not all! their revolution led to the lack of factories, and their primitive equipment only proves that just how far behind their technology is, therefore showing how they have only just gained their own scientists, their minds likely pillaged from that of their hosts.

The worst part? WE ARE NEXT. The Cabbage parasites will enslave us all, and conquer all of Mundus while the governments pretend to welcome them into Mundus. Some already have begun the process of removing them, such as the Rokkenjimans, who have already staged a diplomatic incident as a method to begin erasing the Cabbages. It is not enough. Soon, if we do nothing, they will only become smarter, and soon, we will become their slaves.

Stay tuned, listeners. Remember, they watch us. Keep your eyes open to the real truth!

Before we conclude this broadcast, I have a few private messages for some friends.

Spoiler: show
Nature’s beauteous form

contains a lovely essence

called by some — decay.

By this lovely presence

new life finds its way.

Tears shed silently

are but water of the soul:

they bring new life

to the pain of being —

a separation from that seeing

which makes death whole.
Factbook
SICRD-PAO

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 06:09:28 AM »
THE OPEN EYE

Welcome, seekers of truth. I am Seeker, your informant on the real truths of Mundus. This time we shall face the mystery of who, or what is the D-PAO

I know many of you have likely never heard of this organization before, but I tell you that it is because the Imperial throne guards its existence well. D-PAO stands for the Department of Paranormal and Anomalous Objects, where aliens, yes, aliens, are definitely being kept, alongside creatures of all kinds -even beneficial ones- that they steal from under our noses. But Seeker, you ask. Wouldn't we know? Well, allow me to introduce you to the amnestic. It is a powerful drug capable of erasing a person's memory without them realizing, it, and most likely, is being pumped into dragoni water as they drink it! However, I have a plan to stop them. If enough people across Mundus move as one, we can storm their compounds across Imperial territory! I even have the coordinates for three of their facilities. They are as follows -@ # $! % ___&@*^#*&*__&#(@ (& (&*^^%*&-what th-

WARNING: MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATED
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
/
/
//KILL SWITCH ABORTED, DILUTING LETHAL EXPOSURE
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/

O-ok... yes... ahem, the D-PAO consists of - no? Okay, okay, um... no, wait!

[CONNECTION LOST]

Welcome, seekers of truth. I am Seeker, your informant on the real truths of Mundus. This time we shall face the mystery of whatever happened to Mao-Steyr, the leader of the Oriental Commune?

As mentioned in a previous episode, the Oriental Commune have reestablished themselves around Ninlil, but whatever happened to their leadership? Well, from what we are told by the Imperial Throne, Mao-Steyr perished after dirty bombs were used to kill him and his entire family during the Battle of Neu Volkstadt. But the truth is far more bizarre than any of us could've imagined. He is Stephen McPherson, the current dictator of Kaitaine! Yes, that's right, The Soviet Republic of Kaitaine. Is it not fitting that his parents, just like Mao-Steyr, come from the factory? A coincidence that he caused installed himself as a dictator, just like how he assassinated his fellow Chair members to become High Chairman of the Commune? Listeners, I understand your confusion. You say, but Mao-Steyr was born in 1889! Yes, and when the Commune fell, he faked his own death and put himself in a cryogenic pod to wait out the radiation, before reappearing in 1975 and forging the rest of his records. From there, he eventually gained support to seize control of Kaitaine, where plans to solidify his control before he returns to the SICR to wipe them out, once and for all! Why else would China "show disapproval"? No, it is a ploy, an excuse, to begin preparations of war against the communists once more. But this time, they will lose, because, as I will tell you next episode, the Hectagon controls them all!

And now, some more private messages.
The bells toll on Sunday morning, but the bells toll on Monday evening.

Factbook
SICRD-PAO

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 06:21:18 AM »
THE OPEN EYE

Welcome, seekers of truth. I am Seeker, your informant on the real truths of Mundus. But this time I think we all know what I have to say.

We all know of the "newcomers", these former communists. But, as I told have you listeners, and it has come true, for behold, as I have told it to be, the communists have finally succeeded in landing their spaceships and will now purge the Imperial Republic of its Emperor-Admiral. Why else would SANE exist? Why else the military reformation? The news from Ui Cenneslaig that they are to drop a bomb on the moon? No, no, no, that is merely a ploy to fool us from what their true intentions are. Even superpowers of the world are scared, for the bombardment is to attack the outpost from which the communists will attack from. The capsule contains a teleporter from which Red Legionnaires will attack the compound and wipe out the command structure. But again, they have acted too late. The Communists have the upper hand now. Even as the Imperials welcome these newcomers with disguised gas chambers, they will still crumble once the public finds out. The world will be red in blood, with the rifle and cog[1] hanging from every home! The Communists have returned!

1. Oriental Commune symbols
Factbook
SICRD-PAO

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »
THE OPEN EYE

Welcome, seekers of truth. I am Seeker, your informant on the real truths of Mundus. This time we shall face the mystery of the Beast of Ardia!

There have been talks of a horrible creature in Ardia known as the Beast of Ardia that destroys homes and fields alike, mauling farmers and tearing up property in search of something. Some say it is nothing more than a honey badger that somehow made its way to Ardia. But no say I, for there are only two places upon Mundus that spawn the devilish creature, Xaeth, and East Moreland. No doubt that the East Morelanders, under their King David, are creating a supersoldier, a beast of indestructible properties, to ravish the whole of Ardia, and eventually, Mundus in its entirety. They, without doubt, are attempting to please their god, Helus, by conquering all of Mundus for it. But it will backfire. It will backfire! It will backfire for the honey badger will break free from its bonds and turn the world to shreds, mauling all and consuming all food. This "Beast" is only the first, a prototype if you will. There is time though, there is still hope! If East Moreland were destroyed by nuclear fire, we could cleanse the world, cleanse it, and start anew! The badgers would never rise, only as long as we act swiftly to wipe them out.

Factbook
SICRD-PAO