Author Topic: All-Krimeon State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company  (Read 7784 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
All-Krimeon State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company
« on: December 13, 2018, 08:14:30 PM »
The All-Krimeon State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company is Krimeon's premier, state-owned news service and one of the country's oldest, delivering the latest news of various topics, including politics, business, economics, technology, social, and cultural issues. The service also advocates liberal democracy, market economy, private property and the rule of law, while opposing individual violence as a political method in favor of state violence monopoly, as its foremost readers consists of business, financial, corporate, political, academic, and analyst leaders and icons.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 03:37:48 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Brother Jonathan - Swastrian Bourgeois News
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »

Pope Peter II Opens the Holy City-State for Foreign Military Protection!

With a tiny population of 3.5 million inhabitants and small military only suitable for papal protection and special operations, the Ecclesiastical State is in dire need of foreign military protection

Despite the Ecclesiastical State's long-lasting reputation as a peaceful and neutral country except in terms of the worldwide influences of its overarching Celestian Catholic Church, it has finally dawned upon His Holiness Pope Peter II that Ecclesiastical State's military primarily consists of a regiment of 1,800 Guardians of St. Peter's Throne responsible for personal protection of the Pope and the Cardinals, and about 200 Guardians of St. Paul who're engaged with special operations, excluding the national police force and probably amounts of fanatical paramilitary units naturally.

Despite the great reputation these units radiate, they're hardly adequate enough to mount up a proper defense of the sprawling City-State, whose GDP pcaccording to nominal value is the 2nd highest in Mundus, right after the Principality of Némérie, with the City's layout being quite extravagant in terms of Renaissance and Baroque architecture, from imposing churches to scenic canals, which includes a complicated setup for defense as well.

The Pope personally announced that he's willing to open the City-State for any foreign offers guaranteeing its peace, stability and security by contributing well-needed foreign troops and equipment; it is expected that considerable amount of space would be leased to allow the functions of military bases to thrive. Even if the primary faith of the foreign country should be Catholic, it isn't the first time the conditions were relaxed in times such as these and mercenaries employed by the Papacy long ago would have had different faiths.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 11:18:25 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Brother Jonathan - Swastrian Bourgeois News
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 11:27:34 AM »

"NO! WE MEAN CNN!"

Pope Peter II with Cardinal Secretary of State Angelo Voiello, to the right.

Directly after the Pope's message for call of foreign military aid, a visibly shaken and stressed Cardinal Secretary of State Angello Voiello came out with an equally surprising counter statement that the "Ecclesiastical State will always be faithful to the CNN and Albion's cause", which is why he respectfully declined Rokkenjima's generous offer. After a short notice of silence, the Cardinal spoke once more to clarify further.

"His Holiness has truthfully not been feeling well whilst performing his duties at the absolute best of his capabilities and commitment to our Lord in heaven. I would ask from all of you, no matter if you adhere to our God or others or none at all, to take the opportunity to pray for his wellbeing and soul so he can faithfully continue execute the duties which required by him; Even God's foremost representative on Mundus need us for guidance and solace. Please accept our apologies and we wish your and God's forgiveness for what the Holy Father may have errored."

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Brother Jonathan - Krimeonite Bourgeois News
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 11:07:27 AM »

"Annual Christmas Speech by Princess consort Victoria"

The annual Christmas speech has been a tradition since the Princess' ascension to the throne in 1973

On Christmas Day, December 25, the Prince regnant traditionally held his Christmas speech, live from the Royal Palace; prior to that though since the beginning of the first week of advent, the Royal family has organised and engaged in various, daily actitivies pertaining to the spirit of Christmas in of itself from lunches, charity concerts to the visiting the various cultural communities in Krimeon city, including Prince regnant Rodrigo's visit to the Quintelian community from whom his other heritage originally comes from, being a member of the Quintelian Royal family too, which highligts the importance that the various cultures helped shape Krimeon into what it has become today. This year however, it was Princess consort Victoria who prepared a speech.

*SHORTENED VERSION*

Dear Krimeonites, at home and abroad!

Courage.
Caring.
Power to act.

These words are central to me. They are sometimes used to describe good leadership. But I think they can be good keywords for all of us. Not least in times of great challenges. According to the researchers, 2018 looks to be the hottest year ever measured. The temperature in the garden and on land continues to rise. During the past year, we have seen how extreme weather phenomena have caused great losses around the world, economic but above all human.

Changes in the climate affect us: our opportunities to get food and clean water, to support us and ultimately to protect life and property. People's living conditions are linked to how we take care of our environment. Here in Krimeon we have the privilege of having access to clean water directly from the tap. Often we do not think about it. We see it as obvious. The global water shortage can feel distant. But it concerns us all. After a dry summer and autumn we have unusually low levels of groundwater. It has led to water shortages in several places in Krimeon City.

This creates a difficult situation for many. Not least for the farmers. It is also an important reminder of how dependent we are on clean water.
The royal family's commitment to water issues is great. And I am especially pleased that the Crown Princess has also chosen to focus on marine and water issues in her assignment as ambassador for the global sustainability goals. Climate change and other environmental problems do not follow national boundaries. What happens on the other side of the earth affects us and vice versa. In order to reverse the development, we must cooperate.

Terrorism, armed conflicts and uncertainty. We live in troubled times. Where is the world really going? It is a question I have asked myself many times over the past year. And I don't think I'm alone about it. The news flow never stops. It can be difficult to take in everything. The most difficult are the pictures and the stories about how children get hurt. The work for children's rights today feels more urgent than ever. One can feel anxiety about the future. But we should not let the fear control our everyday lives. We all have a responsibility to act as an example for our children and young people. Again: We must show courage, care and action. Courage, to stand up for what is right. to care for each other. And decisive action to intervene when someone needs help.

In this context, I also want to send a special greeting to all the Krimeonite men and women who are currently far away from home in various international missions for peace and security. To you I want to say: Thank you for your important efforts! You and your families make great personal sacrifices, not least a weekend like this. It is worth our respect and gratitude. 2018 is coming to an end. Sometime in the beginning of next year, Krimeon will receive its 23rd millionth inhabitant. It can be a person who immigrates, or who returns home after a long time abroad. It can be a child born somewhere in our country.

Whoever it may be, he or she will be part of our common future. To this person I want to say: Warm welcome! I wish you all good!
With this, my family and I want you all a continued Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 07:26:37 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Brother Jonathan - Krimeonite Bourgeois News
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 07:52:28 AM »

Krimeon's Vaguzian Community in Grief

Multiple memorial services held in Izräite temples for assassinated King Leonard and spouse

"On behalf of my Family and the entire Peoples of Krimeon, I wish to offer my sincere, utmost condolences to the Vaguzian Kingdom in the loss of King Leonard and Spouse. Even if we weren't close enough to call it a friendship, we still maintained a healthy dose of respect on all levels and after following his achievements and the values that Leonard stood up for when his life was taken away from those monsters who only wish to sow intolerance and hate between different peoples, is of the lack for better words, highly admirable and honorable. The attacks purpetrated by the Gungnir and the WMRA are of the same calibre, and they must be defeated at all costs!" - Prince Rodrigo Gough.

This was a statement released by the Prince himself, following the assassination of King Leonard and Spouse as their place was shot down en route to visit the Vaguzian troops stationed in Phuebra.

Meanwhile, memorial services in Krimeon's Izräite temples were held today in the community pockets of Vaguzians, as well as other activities such as menifestations on the streets to express their grief and anger for what has transpired, calling for justice to be made against the WMRA, who's been stamped as a terrorist organsation along with the Nya Ålander Gugnir for pursecuting Christians.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov Resumes Rule!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 08:31:43 PM »
Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov Resumes Rule!

Danshov J. Timofeyevich, VGTRK news anchor

With a combination of expected notion of unexpected ultimate comeback, Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov resumes daily rule of the Grand Principality of Krimeon after a year of hiatus, due to falling into a state of being burned out and required to take an indefinite leave until further notice, handling over the daily reign to his cousin Prince Rodrigo Gough-Adartse on his request, enabling a regency, which was surprisingly accepted, showcasing prime example of the importance of love and loyalty between family members. Now, after a year of rest and contemplation to our Lord, our glorious Tsar (or Grand Prince for International reference) returned to the spotlight and daily rule of the country, headng out of the Grand Kremlin Palace (principal workplace of the Tsar) to speak in front of the people gathered in front, as shown in the video below.

After making the last preparations, Tsar Viktor put on his coat and like a true leader, proceeded to walk out of the building with such graciousness never seen since the eiptome of ages. Stepping onto the courtyard podium where he presented his speech to the masses of citizens, foreigners as well as local and international media outlets dying to hear his voice, Tsar Viktor dedicated the few minutes to personally commend and thank Prince Rodrigo Gough-Adartse for keeping the country in an orderly and mannerly fashion as the Tsar was in rehabilitation from stress, as well as taking care of his family consisting of Princess Elizabeth, Prince Charles and Princess Madeleine, as his wife and Tsarinna Catherine, another prominent member of the Adartse family, stood by his side during the entire year.

"I would also like to say that I came to the conclusion that I should never let my work get the better of me, take over entirely my life or you'll end up with the results that we've witnessed a year ago. As much as I love and uphold Krimeon to the fullest, I neglected my personal life, which includes my beloved family and also my interests, yes even my four dogs whom deserve my attention as well." the Tsar said, promising that he shouldn't carry the entire country's burdens on his shoulders only, and strived to distribute it more to the rest of his entire government, as it truly should be, before diverting the entire speech to the world events as well coming up with another announcement of importance.

"With all of the tragic and condemning events which have and are ongoing in our Mundus, something which could only be refered to as a Kurwa, I strive to continue maintaining and proceeding with the progress that Prince Rodrigo and Chairman (e.g Prime Minister) Berenberg have driven forth. Sadly, Chairman Berenberg has as of yesterday as everyone knows tendered her resignation, due to reasons that only I would get to know of, which I deeply respect and uphold. Fret not however, her successor will be announced soon and I can assure thee that his merits are of outstanding quality, fit for the perfect statesman this country deserves."

As of now, we're currently expecting new updates from the royal government, so we advise the viewers to stay tuned. In whatever case, the people of Krimeon and her allies are more than happy and confident in the continued success of our nation, now that the rightful Tsar has finally returned.

Patriarch Kirill of Krimeon Commends Bishop Vasic!

Patriarch Kirill releases a pigeon in showing solidarity with Slavas' Orthodox

Our Holy Patriarch Kirill commended the actions of Slavas' Orthodox and especially Bishop Vasic, during mass in the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, for returning the wrongfully executed Dilara and her father's bodies to Tamoran authorities, as well as directing sharp criticism towards both President Kravic's pride and hubris and the Supreme Ayatolla's issued fatwah, citing that "We thank the Lord for the testimonies of these zealous servants of reconciliation and tireless announcer of the Gospel, especially among the humble and the forgotten...Their example impels us to be agents of mercy and courageous missionaries in every environment; their actions support our journey towards the path on enlightenment.” After encouragement of prayer for the entire world, the Patriarch led the mass goers outside and released a white pigeon, symbolising the mercy and solidarity of Krimeon's Orthodox Christians.

Until next time: For Faith, Tsar and Fatherland! God is With Us!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 08:52:16 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov to Embark on Tamoran Religious & Cultural Trip!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 10:04:09 PM »

Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov to Embark on Tamoran Religious & Cultural Trip!

Our Tsar Viktor, who happens to be a religiously devoted man, announced at the end of mass in the Orthodox Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Kislev City, which was held by Patriarch Kirill and visiting colleague Metropolitan Onufriy from Erengrad city, that he would embark on a trip to Tamora for religious and cultural reasons. "I've ventured there once during my early years, and always wanted to return given the chance, sadly a wide variety of petty excuses self-restrained my ability to do so. However ever since my comeback, i vowed to uphold my promise and thus very soon will visit Tamora alongside Patriarch Kirill here."

The exact, full itinerary of the trip is still speculative, although it's assumed that the trip to Tamora will include paying a visit to Queen Arpine Saroyan, Catholicos Karekin II  and the Kingdom of Attica, one of constituent parts of the Tamoran Empire, which was made famous in the past thanks to Pope Peter II of the Catholic Church's visit and was said to contribute extensively to put Attica on the map, attracting international visitors to discover such a mysterious land ever since. Furthermore, a meeting between the Krimeonites and Emperor Abbas Safavid as well as Ayatollah Ramin Rafsanjani will most likely occur.

New PM Dyogtin Mikhailovich and Cabinet Appointed!

In the aftermath of former Prime Minister Elize Berenberg resigning from her post due to unknown personal reasons she wishes to keep to herself, it didn't take too long for her successor to emerge and be appointed immediately by Tsar Viktor to continue governing the Tsardom in his name. This is Mr. Dyogtin O. Mikhailovich we're talking about here, who's regarded as more liberal than his predecessor, and his rcently released top agenda as pm would be to initiate a wide-ranging modernisation programme, aiming at diversifying Krimeon's economic capabilities and society, which includes lessening the country's reliance on imported food stuffs and capital goods, for instance.

PM Mikhailovich decided to also switch out virtually all ministries with a combination of old and fresh faces, in accordance with the policies he wishes to pursue, including the new Foreign Minister Somov M. Leonidovich, one of Krimeon's able and most experienced diplomats, having been ambassador in different countries and spokesperson for Krimeonite organisations catering to international matters. Whatever may be the case and his methods, we can only wish him the very best of luck from all corners of Krimeon.

MP Voronov Zinchenko on Huisslanders: "A Bunch of Lazy, Hypocrite, Crackpot Motherf@ckers!"

Our long time, old favorite politican of us ordinary Krimeonites, namely MP Voronov Zinchenko, who has made a name for himself for being fiercely nationalist and has been described by foreign outsiders as "a showman of bold Krimeonite politics, blending populist and nationalist rhetoric, anti-globalist invective and a brash, confrontational style", passionately described Krimeon's closest ally and friend Huisslandia's citizens as "A bunch of Lazy, Hypocrite, Crackpot Motherfu@ckers" during his turn of session in the daily gathering of the State Duma, achieving both applauds and boos in the chamber from fellow MPs, which forced the Chairman to make do of his abilites to discipline them into order; this vicious tirade of Zinchenko also managed to spead to social media and gained similar reactions there as well.

The outspoken MP further explained what he meant with such a contradictory statement, stating that the Kingdom of Huisslandia has long been considered to be a trusted ally and friend of Krimeon alongside the republic of Biseam, but which has in recent years been silent on the international stage and hasn't accomplished nothing noteworthy and not honoring "It's beloved step-child's call for help with certain matters of global vitality, despite its longlived reputation as a country of degenerate progressivism and liberalism". Zinchenko further notes that it was a big mistake of Krimeon to balance between the ideals of libertarianism and social conservatism and can't seem to "understand why the hell we're tolerating the murders of babies, the encouragement of a hopeless generation wasted by drugs and allowing whores to continue on with their shameful acts of sexual deviency and luring men to their damnation…" and cites Biseam as the rolemodel for an ideal society that a true Orthodox Christian country shall exist under.

No matter if one either loves or hates Zinchenko and what he truly stands for in terms of values, one can't help but feel understanding for such a notion to emerge when it comes to Huisslandia, and many Krimeonite citizens we've reached out recently through polls and other modes of contact further strengthered Zinchenko's statements.

What is exactly Huisslandia's worth to Krimeon in this modern day of age, are they still considered to be reliable as ever, especially in times of great distress where monarchs are suddenly blown to bits and religious minorities being gutted apart as useless vile scum that don't deserve to live in peace and tranquility? Only time and action will tell whether our allies in the north on the continent of Aranye can still prove many Krimeonites wrong and honor a timeless concept of alliance and friendship. It wouldn't be a bad idea after all to pray for them.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: All-Krimeon State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 09:09:13 PM »
Emilia Mishina, VGTRK news anchor

Krimeon Smashes New Derusmian Squad 3-1 in MFA World Cup Opener!

After years of preparations, Krimeon for the first time in its history hosts the MFA World Cup - Mundus' premier football championship. The host nation took on the fellow Ardian nation New Derusmia in the 91,000-seater Luzhniki Stadium in the Krimeonite capital of Kislev in the opening match of the tournament and marmalized the New Derusmian team, with a final tally of 3-1 as the latter managed to score 0-1 in the first half before the former evened it out, and finally scoring two additional goals in the other half and thus securing the Tsardom's first major victory.

The match followed the opening ceremony of the MFA World Cup 2019 in Krimeon, featuring known celebrities such as football legend Ronaldo, and the Pop-duo Madonna and Michael Jackson. The championship will last for a month and will be held at 6 stadiums in 2 Krimeonite cities, including Kislev and Bolgasgrad. Over 2.5 million World Cup tickets have been sold to fans worldwide thus far. "Our glorious team should come along way in the tournament, As long as boys continue praying to God, remain loyal to the Tsar and drink plenty of Vodka" the Krimenite football coach happily exclaimed to our reporters. Naturally from VGTKR, we hope for the best and wish the team the best of luck and blessings!

Teremok Expects Global Expansion Amidst Sale Surge!

Fast food seemingly reaches all around the globe and Krimeon is no stranger to its instant-fix pleasures and tastes. Krimeon's appetite for low-cost, convenient food has exploded, since the first foreign fast food chains opened their locations in the country. In fact, it's one of the country's most resilient economic sector, which can be attributed to the Tsardom's strong agricultural traditions and heritage, being once labeled in the past as Eastern Ardia's 'Bread Basket'.

In an effort to combine these mentioned concepts with notions of being high in nutrition, contributing to an all-round healthy life style and promoting traditional Krimeonite cuisine, Krimeon's largest and most known fast food chain 'Teremok' is expected to increase its profits by a magnitude following the influx of MFA world cup tourists flocking to the Tsardom, which the majority of these have given positive reviews of the food quality and presentation in combination with low prices, as well as the restaurants' cleanliness and the friendliness of the welcoming staff. Whatever the case may be for the increased popularity, one can't deny that Teremok will surely be encouraged to expand beyond Krimeon and her allies Huisslandia and Biseam, which have also proven to be favorable ground for the company.

Teremok alongside fellow 'Nasty', which is among the largest food industry giants in Mundus, are also actively supplying the Krimeonite aid program in which food are being transported through military transport planes to Royal Seleucid, in order to combat the ongoing, difficult season of starvation and deprivation. All of this has resulted in increased conflicts between the local Helus Cultists and the rest of the citizenry, which might spark the next catastrophic, chaotic events that may follow unless handled well. Hopefully it won't come to that and our Tsardom shall continue to nonetheless deliver great, traditional Krimeonite food and feed those who're starving to death.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 07:30:16 PM »

International Women's Day 2019: Tsar Viktor I Hails Women as 'True Soul of Krimeon'

While the day is marked across the world, in Krimeon it has been a state holiday, celebrated with gift-giving similar to traditions associated with holidays such as Mother’s Day in other countries. In his speech Tsar Viktor remarked on this, claiming that he thought this holiday may be dearer to Krimeon than any place in the world.

Tsar Viktor I poses with women, including mothers of recipients of the highest state honour - the Hero of Krimeon on International Women's Day at the Kremlin in Kislev March 8, 2019.

“This holiday in Krimeon is marked with particular warmth. Maybe like nowhere else in the world. It is filled with gifts, flowers and the best of regards towards our mothers, wives, daughters, colleagues and all of the women close to our hearts. Women give us life, warm us with their love support and care. It is precisely in women and their dignity and mercy, that the true soul of Krimeon is unveiled,” the Tsar said. Our Tsar doled out particular praise for the the women who had lived through the Great War. “Your spiritual strength and your accomplishment taught us to be real men. To win in spite of anyone. Modern women should match you. They are capable of anything: striving high professionally, artistically, in public activism and in creating a happy and comfortable environment in the family to raise children.”

“You, our dear women, have mastered the unattainable secret of succeeding in everything, tackling enormous threats and remaining gentle, bright and mesmerising. You bring to this world goodness and beauty, light and hope, we are proud of you and we love you. Once again from my soul I congratulate you with this holiday and I wish you even more happy days and years,” the Tsar concluded. Our Prime Minister Dyogtin O. Mikhailovich was more concise in his greeting, posting a photo of flowers on his social media pages, addressed to “our beloved women”.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 10:06:51 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 09:54:08 PM »

Krimeonite Refutes BG Terrorist Claims of 'Chemical Attack on Civilians'

Following the used insecticides around the area of Seitch in an operation to protect the Environment, thanks to efforts of the government of Kaitaine to get rid of infectious sandworms, the BG terrorists now supposedly claim that the entire ordeal was a chemical attack Citizens and BG terrorists alike. Foreign Minister Somov M. Leonidovich quickly thereafter expressed the Krimeonite government's opinion on the matter, namely that it's just blatantly, outright lies and propaganda.

He also expressed dismay at the Tamoran response: "Once again I have to admit that the Imperial Tamoran government didn't seem to think clearly and straightforward in regards to believing the BG terrorists, considering everyone around Mundus got hold of this information so far from a Terrorist news source, which is frankly laughable and absurd, this is once more a staged prop to make the BG terrorists look more innocent and legitimate, which they are clearly not. I mean they have been known to use child soldiers in warfare and attempted t steal Morelander nuclear material which cost the lives of brave law enforcement and the like."

As of the present time, the rest of the world is still expected to give comments in regards to the alleged BG claims of an chemical attack taking place in Kaitaine, when it was in fact an environmental protection measure. Whatever the case may be, our Foreign Minister wisely cautioned to anyone and everyone about making irrational, quick judgements in the lack of proper evidence and instead go with the opposite, rational form.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 12:07:31 AM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 09:01:31 AM »

Krimeon will be 'adrift' if it loses Christian roots, faith leaders warn

Krimeonite Catholic and Orthodox leaders in a joint statement urged citizens to remember their Christian roots, and to return to them during this time of “widespread concern for (the) future” of Krimeon. “...our societies are turning to their spiritual resources, to draw out means of responding to the situation that Krimeon is experiencing, and to trace the path ahead for a future full of hope and greater confidence,” the leaders said.

Wojciech Polak, Archbishop of Gniezno and Primate of Catholic Krimeon (Left) and Kirill I, Patriarch of Kislev and all Krim' and Primate of Orthodox Krimeon (Right). Krimeon has no country-wide state religion, though most of the federal entities or states recognise official state churches, in all cases including the Celestian Catholic Church and the Krimeonite Orthodox Church. These churches are financed by official taxation of adherents.

During the annual Catholic-Orthodox Forum, 12 delegates of the Council of Catholic Bishops’ Conferences met in Kislev with 12 representatives of the Orthodox Churches recently to discuss the theme, “Krimeon in fear of the threat from fundamentalist terrorism, and the value of human person and religious freedom.’’

While the government guarantee the “fundamental rights of the human person,” many forces are currently at work that seek to marginalize or eliminate religion from the public square, the leaders said. “We believe that Krimeon needs more than ever the breath of faith in Christ and the hope that it provides,” they said. “Christianity is a marker of identity that does not deny others their human rights, but seeks to cooperate with all for the realization of the common good.”

They focused in particular on the effects that terrorism and extreme secularization have on young people. Often, they noted, radicalized terrorists are distraught young people who see violence as an outlet, and as a way to exact revenge on non-believers and “infidels” whom they’ve been taught to see as “other.”

“Youth, however, is the time of hope and of building the future. We invite all young people to commit themselves to building a fraternal world that excludes no one,” they said. “We do not hesitate to recall that our Churches themselves have undertaken just such a work to gain a deeper understanding of the word of God in the Scriptures not according to ‘the letter that kills’ but according to ‘the Spirit that gives life’ (2 Corinthians 3:6).”

They also noted the effect that some concepts of secularism are having on the young people of Krimeon, which have led “entire generations to a form of religious illiteracy which deprives citizens of the basic knowledge that is necessary for them to understand their own cultural heritage, as well as the cultural heritage of other traditions that are inspired by religion.”

Ignoring the religious heritage of Krimeon often leads, even if unintentionally, to discrimination and persecution within societies that claim to be open, they said.  “Cultural relativism, devoid of truth or moral good, cannot be established as dogma, because this actually leads to division between human beings.”

Addressing the large waves of migrants that Krimeon has experienced in the past few years from countries such as Phuebra, the leaders described welcoming the stranger as a Christian duty, and urged them to remember Abraham, whom Christians, Jews and Muslims have in common as a father in faith. They added that migrants in turn have a duty to peacefully integrate into their host country, which must be united by a foundation that respects the religious and human rights of all people.

“Pluralistic societies are a real challenge for contemporary mankind. Our long Christian tradition has taught us that the Gospel of Jesus has been able – and is still able – to bring men and women of every origin together in one single people of faith,” they said. Ultimately, they said, in order for everlasting peace to prevail in Krimeon, the country must be willing to continue engaging in a dialogue with people of different faiths, and to return to its Christian roots, which provided Krimeon with “its universalist vision, its notion of the dignity of the human person and its moral principles.”

“If you are cut off from your roots, you will come adrift,” they said. “The emptiness within especially exposes the youngest people to the worst temptations. We firmly repeat that the Christian faith reconciles all the personal and social dimensions that are found in the human person.”

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Krimeonite Support for the Freestone Abolitionist Society
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 09:20:47 AM »

Krimeonite Support for the Freestone Abolitionist Society

The Krimeonite government recently announced its support and encouragement for the Freestone Abolitionist Society or FSA for short. The FSA is primarily an anti-slavery NGO whose main purposes include: compiling lists of companies that profit from slavery and encourage people to boycott their goods and services, pressuring national governments to take action against people owning slaves, collecting evidence of the human rights breeches of slave owners and where possible use court systems to bring them to justice, supporting slaves in gaining their freedom and spreading awareness of slavery. A brief yet clear statement made by Prime Minister's press office made it clear enough: "Krimeon has long opposed the practice of slavery, we believe that we not only have a moral and ethical duty to stand against such an unacceptable practice, which goes hand in hand with the Christian faith, but also as a signatory nation to the Mundus Convention of Universal Rights and International Refugee Support Agency, namely legal ones. The Tsardom of Krimeon offers its full support in the fight against slavery."

The Freestone Mark (right) is one of the many tools designed by the FSA (left) in order to combat slavery in all of its miserable form, and has already seen widespread support around the rest of Mundus

In particular, the Imperial Government was pleased "to officially support the Freestone Abolitionist Society in their efforts against the continued practice of slavery and have adopted the Freestone Mark as national trade initiative." According to the Freestone Abolitionist Society, the concept of the Mark is the following: To obtain any of the Freestone Marks a company must open their business for an inspection by FAS staff. To obtain a Bronze a company must prove beyond doubt that none of their workers are slaves. To obtain a silver a company must also show that they use no components or raw materials that involve slaves. Lastly to reach the Gold standard the company must also show one of two things, first that any slaves they did own are no longer slaves, or that they have passed at least two follow up inspections. Once a Bronze or Silver Freestone Mark has been awarded a company agrees that a member of FAS can drop by for a surprise inspection annually to ensure continuation of the required standards.

Krimeonite bakeries bakes thousands doughnuts for charity

Krimeonite bakers have spent Tłusty Czwartek (Fat Thursday) by surrounding themselves with delicious jelly-filled doughnuts. The difference is that these pastries were being made not just for face-stuffing but also for a good cause, particular these delicious donuts are being sent to nations in dire need, such as Royal Seleucid and Phuebra. Unlike many countries which have wild Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) parties, Krimeon has Tłusty Czwartek – Fat Thursday. Celebrated on the last Thursday before Lent, Fat Thursday is meant to be a feast day to precede the more somber period of fasting and abstinence which traditionally follows in observance of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Krimeonites usually celebrate Fat Thursday with various deep-fried pastries, especially pączki – jelly-filled doughnuts. For bakeries, this is probably the most profitable day of the year, as customers line up outside starting early in the morning to get their fill.

Pączki are deep-fried pieces of dough shaped into flattened spheres and filled with confiture or other sweet filling. Pączki are usually covered with powdered sugar, icing, glaze or bits of dried orange zest. A small amount of grain alcohol (traditionally rectified spirit) is added to the dough before cooking; as it evaporates, it prevents the absorption of oil deep into the dough. Pączki are commonly thought of as fluffy but somewhat collapsed, with a bright stripe around them; these features are seen as evidence that the dough was fried in fresh oil.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Bottová Cabinet: Sensible Immigration and Krimeonite Babymakery
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 12:19:36 PM »
Bottová Cabinet: Sensible Immigration and Krimeonite Babymakery

The coalition government between the Social Democrats under PM Andrea Bottová (left) and the Christian Democrats under Deputy PM and Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexander Szücs (right) marks a shift to exceptional Centrism in the Krimeonite political landscape

At the beginning of the campaign period prior to the general elections this year, Andrea Bottová marked her return on social media platforms, with a video straight out of an action movie, buttoning her jacket, arranging her hair and slipping on stiletto heels to heavy metal music. “I’m ready again,” she declared to camera. “Let’s get this bus rolling.”

The Social Democratic leader was on sick leave for a few months due to burnout, but she had all of the momentum upon her return and few doubting that she would become the first female prime minister of Krimeon. “I am super excited because we so desperately need a change of government,” said one of the many campaign volunteers as she prepared to hand out roses on the streets of Bledapessera for Bottová’s campaign launch.

A victory for her a few weeks later became a boon for Mundus’ social democrats as they gazed across the continents at a dispiriting political landscape. But it would not be without controversy, for under Bottová the party has been ruthlessly reshaped: dragged to the left economically - and sharply to the right on immigration, the latter proving to be vital in order to form a solid alliance, known as the ‘Solidarity’, with the anti-immigrant Christian Democrats under the leadership of Alexander Szücs.

“For me, it is becoming increasingly clear that the price of unregulated globalization, mass immigration and the free movement of labour is paid for by the lower classes,” she said in a recent interview. Unlike their  sister parties around Mundus, the Social Democrats in Krimeon have vocally supported stricter anti-immigration legislation and actually embraced it, alongside their Christian Democratic allies whom they have reached out during their time in opposition and discussed cooperating with them in government.

The Solidarity’s radical campaign promises (just to name a few) included favouring of a law allowing jewellery to be stripped from refugees, a burqa and niqab ban, a ban on minarets and possibly even constructions of new mosques, a law on mandatory handshakes irrespective of religious sentiment at citizenship ceremonies, a plan to house criminal asylum seekers on an island used for researching contagious animal diseases, a cap on “not culturally-aligned immigrants”, criminal asylum seekers to be expelled to a reception centre in Zimalia, and for all immigrants to be forced to work 37 hours a week in exchange for benefits.

These types of policies have been most alarming for the Social Democrats’ former allies in the left-of-centre red-green bloc. “I was aware that shifting the position in the party would take a lot, but I knew that I had to win that fight,” Bottová said in the interview. “Normally, I would seek to compromise, but not on immigration policy.” For the young campaigners in Bledapessera, the policy seemed to be an unpleasant necessity. “I’m not a fan of the burqa ban proposal,” one of the campaign volunteers admitted. “But to me there has been too much focus on it, compared with the environment, growing inequality and the financial sector.”

Bottová had been promoting her approach as a prescription for ailing Social Democratic parties across the world, berating sister parties at various international conferences for losing their core voters’ trust by failing to prevent globalisation chipping away at labour rights, increasing inequality, and exposing them to uncontrolled immigration.“For years, we have underestimated the challenges of mass immigration,” she told them. “Economic policy and foreign policy  have been too liberal. We have failed when it comes to maintaining the social contract, which is the very foundation of the social-democratic social model.”

Out on the Bledapessera streets, MP Attila Apród argued that the tough line on immigration was a return to the party’s roots. “We have become more aligned with many of the voters who we are made to represent, and who we became alienated from over the past 25 years,” he said. “The reactions that I’m meeting on the street are overwhelming. It is one of the areas where you have seen the consequences of mismanaged immigration, and you have also seen working-class people leaving the Social Democrat party. But they are now returning.”

Deputy PM and Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexander Szücs has also declared one of the main focuses of the Bottová Cabinet’s current term in office to be the demographic situation, and the government recently launched a “public consultation” last week, mailing questionnaires with a number of leading questions about migration and family policy to every Krimeonite household. Last week, he announced a number of measures to support larger families in addition to the lifetime income tax break for women with more than four children. He also promised favourable mortgage terms for families with multiple children, support for families with three or more children to buy a car, and increased funding for daycare centres and kindergartens.

“In all of Krimeon we’ve seen that there are fewer and fewer children, and the usual answer to this is migration,” said Szücs in his first press conference as part of a government on Sunday. “We Krimeonites have a different way of thinking. Instead of just numbers, we want Krimeonite children. Open and senseless migration for us is surrender. Otherwise we’ll see the end of Krimeon within 5 to 10 years, mark my words.”

Until Next Time: God Bless and May the Truth Prevail!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:42:30 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2019, 06:20:41 PM »
Krimeon-Euirasia talks to be held amidst migrant crisis

The government claims that its new border fence will result in a 99.7 per cent drop of illegal Euirasian immigration. The fence (the first phase being completed as seen above) is at the border with Euirasia and construction of it started in early June 2019.

Previously announced during the aftermath of the 2019 general elections, Chancellor Andrea Bottová is planning to conduct a state visit to the one of Krimeon’s closest neighbours, the Commonwealth of Euirasia. The purpose is to hold transnational talks with her counterpart Prime Minister Lawrence Ventham in order to significantly drive both countries closer together through the negotiation of a Krimeonite aid-package being provided to Euirasia, which includes contributing aid to rebuild and develop the latter to the twenty-first century, as well as solving key issues that effectively involve both countries.

One of the issues in particular that ought to be discussed is the ongoing refugee crisis in the southern parts of the Empire bordering the Commonwealth. Over the past few years thousands upon thousands of Euirasian citizens have crossed the Krimeonite border in search for a better quality of life amidst various economic, social and political issues affecting Euirasia, with said problems originating from the effects of the independence from the Ardian Empirea and subsequent governments mismanaging their ability to govern effectively.

The previous previous government has been overly criticized for its overall liberal position and handling of the Euirasian migrants illegally crossing the Krimeonite border without any valid reasons for seeking asylum and attempting to gain citizenship whilst failing to adhere to the Empire’s values. With the current Bottová government’s measures to be set in motion, Euirasians attempting to migrate into Krimeon will have a tougher time doing so as well as those currently residing in Krimeon. These include (to name a few) the completion of setting up a new, impenetrable border fence along the Krimeonite-Euirasian border to stop the illegal migrants and plans of deporting criminal immigrants and those who fail to provide valid claims of seeking asylum.

Here is one part of the written official statement by Chancellor Andrea Bottavá:

“These are the logical and necessary solutions to stop the hordes of migrant caravans pouring into our country from Euirasia: As much as we feel pity and concern for many of these Euirasian citizens seeking a better life, who happen to be in many cases genuine in their intentions, we cannot allow this unsustainable migration continue which affects both of our countries in a downright negative fashion, especially those who’re only coming in here illegally without any valid reason for asylum and purely out of economic reasons. Prior to my planned state visit to Euirasia, I’ve spoken directly with Prime Minister Ventham over the phone about this serious issue that needs to be dealt with once and for all. An obvious issue that can be connected to the illegal immigration is the brain drain that Euirasia is currently experiencing, which will have an decisive impact on their economic and political freefall if not dealt with accordingly. Another one is effect on the Krimeonite welfare state which will fall into a brink of total collapse. The Empire of Krimeon through the spirit of Social and Christian Democracy will aid the Commonwealth of Euirasia through economic and social measures, provided that the latter will fulfill their end on the bargain to solve this mess together.”

Krimeon’s patriotic Tatar Muslim community: “Tamoran ignorance at its finest

This 18th century wooden building painted in green (the colour of Islam) almost looks like an Orthodox church.

Originating from Central Midaranye, this ethnic minority first arrived in Krimeon in the 14th century. At the end of the 17th, emperor Jan Sobieski III offered vast lands of forests and pastures to the Tatar soldiers who fought in the wars against the Ardian empire where the Krimeonite cavalry (with the help of the Tatars) played a major role in the victory of Ardian Christianity against the Pagan Ardian enemy. Since then, Muslim Tatars’ have assimilated into society to such an extent that their faith is the only trait that truly differentiates them from their countrymen.

After arriving at the mosque in the morning, Patryk Gambowski parked his car and bid us welcome, with his distinguishing effusiveness: “Dzien dobry!”; Gambowski emits this singular countryman’s warmth that extends to foreigners as well. He’s used to welcoming and hosting people almost every day: apart from being the mosque’s administrator, he’s also its guide. And to anyone who visits this remote place, located in the north-eastern part of Krimeon he revels in explaining the history of his village, Miecin, which is also the story of Krimeon’s Tatar community, his own.

At noon, he welcomed a group of students. When the teenagers got out from the bus, the fog that enshrouded Miecin’s freezing landscape cleared up. “Look up. Look at the golden crescent moons on the mosque’s dome”, he said, pointing to the sky with pride. This 18th century wooden building painted in green (the colour of Islam) almost looks like an Orthodox church. “The Tatars were warriors and didn’t have any knowledge in architecture. That’s the reason why our ancestors turned to local residents, Orthodox Christians, to build the mosque”, Gambowski explained. “Everyone here is nondenominational” he pointed out, himself married to a Catholic woman and father of two. “My son is Muslim and my daughter, Catholic. We decided so before their birth, and it’s perfectly alright like this”.

“There may not be many of us, but we’re here to show that we’re a model of integration”, argued old Anatol Rusin, head of the village’s Tatar community. “Every week, I play bridge with my Orthodox, Catholic and Tatar neighbours”. Some of those games take place in the restaurant of his own mother-in-law Janina Korzeniewska. Her signature dish? Pierogi filled with cottage cheese and served with raspberry marmalade. “Preparing those meals is a way to preserve our culture”, highlighted the old woman, whose angular-shaped face and slanted eyes highlight her Oriental roots.

Numbering a few million in the entire country today, they’ve become fully integrated in Krimeonite society centuries ago. Rusin was one of the representatives of Krimeon’s Tatar Muslim community that have spoken out against Tamora’s accusations of Krimeon adopting “Islamophobic” rhetoric and policies, claiming that it has “purposefully ignored the positive situation of the Tatar Muslim community and its standing within Krimeonite society”, as well as taking the “Islamophobic” rhetoric out of context in order to “suit their obvious agenda of fake news and promoting destructive migration.”

“All I can say is that the Tatar Muslim community fully supports the current government in place under Chancellor (Andrea) Bottvá, who happens to be one of the most insightful and clear-minded politicians thus far that I’ve ever encountered throughout my lifetime, alongside Vice-Chancellor (Alexander) Szücs. We may not always agree with their legislative propositions, though nevertheless we understand the frustration and anger that has transpired within the Empire’s citizens in the last few decades where liberalism has completely advocated for a destructive and senseless open migration policy which will do nothing positive other than eradicating the Krimeonite welfare system, contributing sky high levels of crime and replacing Krimeon’s unique culture with something unrecognisable and incomprehensible. We’ve sent our foremost representatives to be a part of a committee investigating methods and solutions alongside the Bottová Cabinet to accommodate the Tatar Muslim way of life with the rest of Krimeon and aiding other types of Muslims in their integration process, since may of them expect to lead their lives as they wish without respecting values and laws that persist here. Hopefully all of us who are a part of this can change the situation for the better.” Anatol Rusin said.

Franck Marvaux one of the attendees in latest “Wednesday Lunches” with the Emperor

Franck Marvaux during a Conference on the Future of Work

In Krimeon the Emperor usually hosts almost every week lunches on Wednesday and Thursday where various artists, intellectuals, architects, politicians and statesmen, both foreign and local, are gathered to discuss the latest with His Apostolic Majesty. The history behind these events stem from Emperor Stanisław II August (r. 1764-1798), affectionately known as, Emperor Stan, who was a patron of the arts and learning. It was during his reign that Krimeon's Age of Enlightenment began in the early 1700s, reached its peak. The lunches are usually held in the Hofburg Palace in winter and in summer in the Schönnbrunn Palace, both being the Imperial residences in Vindobona. During the gatherings, which typically lasts three hours and are akin to Némérian salons, the Emperor and his guests discuss literature, art and politics over a light meal. While the guests at the Thursday Lunches are usually writers, poets and artists, the Wednesday Lunches bring together educators, scientists and political activists.

One of the prominent guests that were invited to the latest of Wednesday Lunches, was Mr.Franck Marvaux, a foreign expert whose consulting firm offers solutions to a more dynamic and challenging world for the average worker and whose policies have been hailed by many as revolutionary and innovative while critics blast its advocated policies as insane and utopian. It has been suggested that him being privileged enough to discuss relevant topics with the Emperor, whilst enjoying a traditional Krimeonite lunch, has to do with an effort by the Krimeonite government to potentially hire his expertise through the consulting firm in order to accommodate its policies, though it is currently unconfirmed.

Whether it’s done out of the Emperor’s willingness to expand his knowledge about a changing modern world or fulfilling a favor for the government or a combination of both, it can’t be denied that both lunches were successful as always since they were held in the late 1700s, and in particular with Mr. Marvaux’s attendance in the Wednesday one, with the Imperial Court issuing a published statement online about what had transpired and which topics discussed, in a brief manner. “The Emperor was thrilled and felt inspired by what Mr. Franck Dervaux had to say when it came to transforming the world for the average worker for the positive betterment they truly deserve”, a part of the statement said. We can only wish that the lunch initiatives by the Imperial Court will continue to be a delightful and successful tradition to be nurtured for the years to come.

Until next time: God Bless and May the Truth Prevail!